I Have Figured Out Trump's Problem

Seriously. I have no great love for Trump and don't give a dam if his figure is not as manly as some would like it to be. Stop all immigrantion is a common sense response at this time. Yes. I know. There are some very nice people who need help. We want to help them. But it is a matter of priorities. The USA has a problem with terrorists living here right now. It just makes sense to deal with that without adding more people to the population, whether they be good guys or bad guys.
You have more to worry about at Chipotle's salad bar than you do from Muslims.

Get some perspective, and some testosterone.
I've got reality. You can glib your uppity Chipolte perspective. l'd rather stay alive than be hip.

As I have pointed out a few times, Ronald Reagan let in over 11,000 Iranian refugees at the height of Iranian state-sponsored terrorism. Reagan had balls. I don't know who these people are today who call themselves Republicans who are constantly shitting their pants in public, but they sure as hell aren't Reagan Republicans.

The Commander-in-Pants-Shitting is Donald Trump. This is a man who is terrified. He's scared out of his wits. He said we should ban all Muslims coming to America until we can "figure out what is going on."

I think I have figured out what is going on.

When I was on active duty, we used to make fun of the clerical type guys whose jobs involved sitting on their asses all day every day. They would get what we called "the secretary spread". A widening around the hips that gave them a feminine look.

Now take a look at Trump. He's got the spread.

Trump's old. Very old. He's the second oldest candidate, after Sanders.

[trump]
I look at Trump and I see an old man who can barely walk. He's the oldest guy up there. Yeah! Look at him! First of all, everybody gets a fair look by me. But Trump has to get around in a golf cart he's so weak. An electric scooter would be too obvious. I don't know. He probably wouldn't live out his first term. Maybe. I don't mean to be insulting, but we have to look at that very, very seriously. Personally, I don't think he's going to live to 2020.[/trump]

It looks to me like Trump has a lot of estrogen. That's why he is so fearful and running around screaming like a woman.

Trump needs to see a doctor and get some of that testosterone treatment they have now for guys like him.

He needs to man up.

330s7t1.jpg

I just filled my diaper.
and an omission of no character or integrity posted for all to read. Thanks for proving the libturds have no integrity or character.

Handling Islamists the same way you fucking morons handled Ebola, like it was a fucking joke.
And there you were, shitting your pants as if you had Ebola. And you haven't stopped.

Eek! Ebola!

Eek! A homo!

Eek! A Mexican!

Eek! A negro!

Eek! A Muslim!

Eek! The Constitution!

Yeah, Eblola...it's a joke. Scientist who handle Level IV pathogens are pussies, right?

Biocontainment is for sissies

Seriously. I have no great love for Trump and don't give a dam if his figure is not as manly as some would like it to be. Stop all immigrantion is a common sense response at this time. Yes. I know. There are some very nice people who need help. We want to help them. But it is a matter of priorities. The USA has a problem with terrorists living here right now. It just makes sense to deal with that without adding more people to the population, whether they be good guys or bad guys.
You have more to worry about at Chipotle's salad bar than you do from Muslims.

I've got reality. You can glib your uppity Chipolte perspective. l'd rather stay alive than be hip.
You have a 20 million to one chance of being killed by a terrorist, pants shitter. You are literally twice as likely to be hit by lightning.

On the other hand, fifteen to twenty thousand Americans commit murder every year. ISIS can't even compete with that. Three quarters of those Americans kill someone they know. A quarter of them kill a relative.

So stay away from Uncle Bob, pants shitter. Move to a mosque, where you will be MUCH safer.

As if this minute, Americans have killed 15,813 other Americans.

What's the terrorists' score in America for 2015?

9 in Colorado springs by a Christian terrorist.

14 in San Bernardino by a Muslim terrorist.

9 in Charleston by a Christian terrorist.

5 in Chatanooga by a Muslim terrorist.

So...

Terrorists: 37.

Americans: 15,774.

As I have pointed out a few times, Ronald Reagan let in over 11,000 Iranian refugees at the height of Iranian state-sponsored terrorism. Reagan had balls. I don't know who these people are today who call themselves Republicans who are constantly shitting their pants in public, but they sure as hell aren't Reagan Republicans.

The Commander-in-Pants-Shitting is Donald Trump. This is a man who is terrified. He's scared out of his wits. He said we should ban all Muslims coming to America until we can "figure out what is going on."

I think I have figured out what is going on.

When I was on active duty, we used to make fun of the clerical type guys whose jobs involved sitting on their asses all day every day. They would get what we called "the secretary spread". A widening around the hips that gave them a feminine look.

Now take a look at Trump. He's got the spread.

Trump's old. Very old. He's the second oldest candidate, after Sanders.

[trump]
I look at Trump and I see an old man who can barely walk. He's the oldest guy up there. Yeah! Look at him! First of all, everybody gets a fair look by me. But Trump has to get around in a golf cart he's so weak. An electric scooter would be too obvious. I don't know. He probably wouldn't live out his first term. Maybe. I don't mean to be insulting, but we have to look at that very, very seriously. Personally, I don't think he's going to live to 2020.[/trump]

It looks to me like Trump has a lot of estrogen. That's why he is so fearful and running around screaming like a woman.

Trump needs to see a doctor and get some of that testosterone treatment they have now for guys like him.

He needs to man up.

330s7t1.jpg

I just filled my diaper.

The Donald just wants to make sure his base keeps shitting themselves. If there's really little to fear from illegal aliens, he has to scare the rubes about that. If there's a chance of some deranged muslim gunning for them, even less a chance that some white guy attacking their kid's school, he's got to scare you about that too.

Of course Obama is an echo chamber beyond "we need more gun laws."

Damn! Christian and Muslim terrorists are neck and neck for kill scores in America!

We better ban Christian immigrants. Just to be safe.

A real man would not have had a hissy fit over the White House making fun of his hair.

Crybaby-Donald-Trump-108976.jpg
more incorrect facts. Funny libturd acting like a dumb fk? Normal

Wrong as usual. Trump: 'Disgusting' For White House Spokesman To Make Fun Of My Hair This is not something real men get wrapped up in, I think G's point about low T is spot on.
thanks for posting up and showing everyone the lack of character coming from the white house. You're a proud little dumb fk libturd aren't you?

Damn! Christian and Muslim terrorists are neck and neck for kill scores in America!

have you seen anyone say anything? You're ranting on something that never happened. funny libturd.

One is an American, the other is a third world dummy that will be on federal assistance for a couple of years until he learns how to say "yes sir"
In other news a bunch of somalian refugees have been arrested for ties to terrorism

Forum List

Back