I have had it up to here with black people and excuses.....

‘Milwaukee Uprisings’ Reflect Wisconsin’s Terrible Treatment Of Black Lives
'Milwaukee Uprisings' Reflect Wisconsin's Terrible Treatment Of Black Lives

Here are a few reasons why Wisconsin is literally the worst state for black Americans.,........ why Flint sucks for black, why Baltimore sucks for blacks, why Detroit, sucks for blacks and on and on and on.....

Until we get off our ass's and stop hangin in the streets and start paying the fuck attention to what is going on in the world and this country as a whole, we will continue to abuse, misuse and neglect us.

Listen up my people.....nobody gives a rats fuck about black people, except during elections, during sports seasons and when white women need a boost to their egos...other than that, nobody cares about or give a fuck about ya...That is just reality in todays America...own it and get use to it......until then, we us, you and me, we have got to get our shit together and stop watching life in this country from the sidelines. I am sick to death of the protest that leads to nothing. I am sick of the we need jobs and this and that, and our lives will be better.....etc....let me preach here.......when the struggles of your community become so real, its time to get active...and getting active is not letting some slick talking black/white mf come in, talk shit and do nothing for you once elected. Its time you pay attention to politics, listen, learn and then decide who will better serve your community. Inner city people don't vote, don't do anything but get their nails done, hang on street corners, you do nothing but drag your race, your community, us down...stop it!!!!

The only way to prosperity is through hard work....work, work work and getting paid for it. If jobs in your community aren't paying well, than educate yourself for a better paying job. Nobody is gonna get out of this life, without struggle, hardship and adversity, nobody.

Please please, stop the madness of sloth and laziness..get off your ass, VOTE, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT POLITICIANS ARE PROMISING YOU AND GET ACTIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES...WE CAN END THIS SHIT YESTERDAY, IF WE JUST FOCUS ON A FUTURE THAT IS BETTER!!

57b3a5de170000d002d1f3e9.jpeg
. Your white Savior is coming to rescue you. Hillary Clinton.
The only people that can rescue me, is my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ....and of course my 32!!

yet an average of like 89% vote for policies that destroy them.
Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, aint it bro? lol
Historically, democrats have always been the party of the people, have done more to enact policies that actually help those in need....nothing short of opening a fuckin vein and bleeding myself dry, will I ever support or vote for a conservative, not ever in my life time. I'd rather throw a hotdog down a hall way, than vote for a racist, divisive party that reeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkks of hatred for my people and minorities as a whole...own it and move on.
you are stupid as a mother fucker. Seriously
Why do people only have two choices? Do you know how many people are running for President? It makes NO SENSE to vote against your own self interests. If you think small ghetto apartments with concrete floors and welfare helps black people, you deserve to live in the slums.
"they help us by destroying the middle class, let the rich run us and keep us in tiny apartments with a bunch of sociopaths. But we get to talk shti about white men with our very hands out to them"
Dumbfuck

Afro Americans may be dumbasses, but they are smart enough to know they need a $60K a year job to match what they get from US taxpayers for doing absolutely nothing. Do the math.
Listen, after Trump and Sarah Palin, don't ever in this life time ever call black people dumb.....your race is not only the laughing stock of the world;
Man Suspected Of Having Sex With A Van
The van wasn’t available for comment
57b4ec671700002c00d1f7d3.png

MONTGOMERY COUNTY JAIL
Michael William Henson, 35, is facing charges of indecency after allegedly having sex with a parked van in Dayton, Ohio.
Donald Trump Calls The Slavery Era A Good Time Before Reaching Out To Black Voters
Yup, that will turn the tide with African-Americans.
twtjebkms5hvjr0wiinh.jpg

But here at home, your gotdamned embarrassment!!

Historically, democrats have always been the party of the people, have done more to enact policies that actually help those in need....nothing short of opening a fuckin vein and bleeding myself dry, will I ever support or vote for a conservative, not ever in my life time. I'd rather throw a hotdog down a hall way, than vote for a racist, divisive party that reeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkks of hatred for my people and minorities as a whole...own it and move on.
Why do people only have two choices? Do you know how many people are running for President? It makes NO SENSE to vote against your own self interests. If you think small ghetto apartments with concrete floors and welfare helps black people, you deserve to live in the slums.
"they help us by destroying the middle class, let the rich run us and keep us in tiny apartments with a bunch of sociopaths. But we get to talk shti about white men with our very hands out to them"
Dumbfuck
Back in the days of slavery, white people would often comment on what is best for their darkies. Here we are in the year2016 and you mf's are still trying to tell us what is best for us. Question? Since when would I or any person of color want to take advice from a simple minded, clueless, vomit slurping, shit smelling, apple pie chokin, flag waving ingrate, such as you, Mr. White Fuck head???? In short, kiss my black ass and smile while your down there!!

Here are a few reasons why Wisconsin is literally the worst state for black Americans.,........ why Flint sucks for black, why Baltimore sucks for blacks, why Detroit, sucks for blacks and on and on and on.....

Until we get off our ass's and stop hangin in the streets and start paying the fuck attention to what is going on in the world and this country as a whole, we will continue to abuse, misuse and neglect us.

Listen up my people.....nobody gives a rats fuck about black people, except during elections, during sports seasons and when white women need a boost to their egos...other than that, nobody cares about or give a fuck about ya...That is just reality in todays America...own it and get use to it......until then, we us, you and me, we have got to get our shit together and stop watching life in this country from the sidelines. I am sick to death of the protest that leads to nothing. I am sick of the we need jobs and this and that, and our lives will be better.....etc....let me preach here.......when the struggles of your community become so real, its time to get active...and getting active is not letting some slick talking black/white mf come in, talk shit and do nothing for you once elected. Its time you pay attention to politics, listen, learn and then decide who will better serve your community. Inner city people don't vote, don't do anything but get their nails done, hang on street corners, you do nothing but drag your race, your community, us down...stop it!!!!

The only way to prosperity is through hard work....work, work work and getting paid for it. If jobs in your community aren't paying well, than educate yourself for a better paying job. Nobody is gonna get out of this life, without struggle, hardship and adversity, nobody.

Please please, stop the madness of sloth and laziness..get off your ass, VOTE, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT POLITICIANS ARE PROMISING YOU AND GET ACTIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES...WE CAN END THIS SHIT YESTERDAY, IF WE JUST FOCUS ON A FUTURE THAT IS BETTER!!

Why is it blacks have to be offered something by the politicians?
Before I answer that....find my post about white men and thier something from politicians throughout America's history, then lets talk, until then, fuck off!!

Dumbfuck
Back in the days of slavery, white people would often comment on what is best for their darkies. Here we are in the year2016 and you mf's are still trying to tell us what is best for us. Question? Since when would I or any person of color want to take advice from a simple minded, clueless, vomit slurping, shit smelling, apple pie chokin, flag waving ingrate, such as you, Mr. White Fuck head???? In short, kiss my black ass and smile while your down there!!
you say that as you defend voting democrat :rofl:
Stupid ass

Any person who wants to succeed in this world must get an education, get a job skill or a profession, and go to work. People who are unwilling to take those simple steps will not succeed.
If you want things, if you want better for yourself and your family, there is only one way.......its called a job!!....(or hitting the lottery:banana:)

Dumbfuck
Stupid ass
:Boom2:

What if the schools around you dont have good education? jobs? or skills being taught? Because thats part of the equation.

Or are we dealing in another reality where there are good schools and jobs but blacks just dont want them?

What if you quit making excuses when someone fails in life?

There are no failures in life, only those who lost their way.....and I pray god, my race finds the path home someday...because I miss us!!

Before I answer that....find my post about white men and thier something from politicians throughout America's history, then lets talk, until then, fuck off!!

Why would I believe anything you say?

As to your demand about what I do until then, NO. What the fuck are you going to do about that, whine and cry like the rest of your kind?

What if the schools around you dont have good education? jobs? or skills being taught? Because thats part of the equation.

Or are we dealing in another reality where there are good schools and jobs but blacks just dont want them?

So we arent considering reality? All schools are the same? Inner City Jobs are plentiful?
Friend, I have always supported you and will continue to do so....but we're gonna part ways here......Inner city issues have been around for decades, almost centuries...its part of our DNA. At what point, I ask, do we either move on or stay stuck with the trappings of inner city living? We can't keep this same ol bs up for more decades, more generations, more centuries....at what point do we do something about it? Or do we just stay on the path of my school is bad, there for I can't learn. My neighborhood is bad, I can't work, my this is ......when do we find SOLUTIONS?

There are no failures in life, only those who lost their way.....and I pray god, my race finds the path home someday...because I miss us!!

The black family survived slavery and Jim Crow but disintegrated over the last 50 years with the expansion of the welfare state. That should tell you what they need to do, as you say, find the path home. 3 out of 4 babies born today to black women are bastards. Do you think that's helping the cause?

As to your demand about what I do until then, NO. What the fuck are you going to do about that, whine and cry like the rest of your kind?
And you can ask that shit with a straight face, can you??? Whine???? You white good for nothing bitches have been whining since OBama took the fuckin white house 2 elections ago, whine? Bitch please!!

This advice is good for a self help book but fails when you include things like policies, opportunity etc.

If this was about being healthy I'd agree because thats one thing that is solely on you.

bullshit liberal- studying in school, not getting pregnant, not being a criminal, etc. is also all on you and it isn't up to me to take care of your sorry ass

Yes...Dont, not, etc. But Studying really hard in school doesnt fix the fucked up schools. Not being a criminal doesnt fix the unfair justice system.

And being better doesnt stop others that you have to interact with. If this was about health, thats pretty much all you from start to finish.
Who controls the schools? That's right liberal unions. Thanks liberal unions.

1. Let the smart black kids go to the school their mom and dad choose for them.
2. Let the dumb black kids stay in the union dominated school where their uncaring single mothers want them to be. with no daddy to say any different.

Number one would make a big difference.
Number two is more comfortable.

Dumbfuck
Stupid ass
:Boom2:
hint for the moron : you are still being told how to live by the white guy :lol:

The black family survived slavery and Jim Crow but disintegrated over the last 50 years with the expansion of the welfare state. That should tell you what they need to do, as you say, find the path home. 3 out of 4 babies born today to black women are bastards. Do you think that's helping the cause?
Uh, hate to burst ya bubble, bitch,....but them bastard babies is looking awfully high yella these days, couldn't be that somebodies mop handles is straying to the dark side, now could it?
upload_2016-8-18_9-10-57.jpeg
images
upload_2016-8-18_9-11-27.jpeg
images

And you can ask that shit with a straight face, can you??? Whine???? You white good for nothing bitches have been whining since OBama took the fuckin white house 2 elections ago, whine? Bitch please!!

So, why did Obama not do something about it "2 elections ago"?

Forum List

Back