I have NEVER seen a TV network promote a presidential candidate like Fox does Trump.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

The media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog.

• Banned
And yes I get that the nightly programs are "pundits" and not reporters. The fact of the matter is the lines have been grayed so much I don't even know if any reporters actually exist.

Fox is definitely not in the tank for trump. People rip him on Fox all day long. He's on all the stations because he's making himself accessible...unlike Hilldebeast.

The MSM is campaigning for Crooked Hillary 24/7. Hannity is the only program that objectively looks at both candidates. Hannity is respectful of The Donald so he does interviews with him. To think Hannity can offset the entire MSM is really a compliment to Hannity. Call him up tomorrow and congratulate him on his radio show.

Quit watching cable news immediately. That shit is like lead paint chips, sure they may taste good but it rots your brain.

For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

The media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog.

faux news and roger ailes created the trump candidacy. it's been pretty obvious for the last year. you might have had a candidate who isn't a con artist if they didn't put their thumbs on the scale

If hillary gets elected because of this bias, using your office to enrich yourself will become stylish.
And the left will cover for her just like they did for obama. Better resign yourself to that fact.

Quit watching cable news immediately. That shit is like lead paint chips, sure they may taste good but it rots your brain.
I flip through the channels every night. I see as much MADCOW as I do Hannity. Can't be informed about what the media is doing if I ignore it.

Fox is definitely not in the tank for trump. People rip him on Fox all day long. He's on all the stations because he's making himself accessible...unlike Hilldebeast.
I don't see much of the daytime programs on any of the channels unless a customer or restaurant has it on.

I don't see much of the daytime programs on any of the channels unless a customer or restaurant has it on.

Neither do i, I'm just saying there's a lot people on Fox who don't like trump, so it's hard to say fox is promoting him.

If hillary gets elected because of this bias, using your office to enrich yourself will become stylish.
And the left will cover for her just like they did for obama. Better resign yourself to that fact.
Yeah, no politician before Hillary has ever enriched themselves.
I had CNN on TV a lot today…they were anything but in the bag for Ms. Clinton.

Yeah, no politician before Hillary has ever enriched themselves.
I had CNN on TV a lot today…they were anything but in the bag for Ms. Clinton.

No politicians have ever enriched themselves like the clintons..actually AL gore has them beat.

This is a partisan hack.

Can't even recognize the plain facts in front of him.

#SMHGOP

Forum List

Back