I have NEVER seen a TV network promote a presidential candidate like Fox does Trump.

CNN just spent the past few days reporting in the Clinton foundation pay for play situation... How is that promoting Clinton?

Please don't tell me you are that fucking stupid. Seriously. Come on. Don't tell me the word "reporting" become that interchangeable with "propaganda" for some of you democrats. Wait a sec. "Propaganda" as "reporting" is the reality of the left and has been for decades!

For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

The media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog.

Oh really? I suggest you tune to CNN - or as we call it Clinton Network News
CNN Admits "We Couldn't Help [Hillary] Any More Than ... - Zero Hedge
www.zerohedge.com/.../cnn-admits-we-couldnt-help-hillary-any-more-we.
Aug 11, 2016 -
It appears we have passed the point where hiding the collusion is even necessary...
Here is CNN's New Day host Chris Cuomo explaining how - for Hillary Clinton - "we [CNN] could not help her any more than we have... she's got just a free ride so far with the media."

CNN just spent the past few days reporting in the Clinton foundation pay for play situation... How is that promoting Clinton?

Please don't tell me you are that fucking stupid. Seriously. Come on. Don't tell me the word "reporting" become that interchangeable with "propaganda" for some of you democrats. Wait a sec. "Propaganda" as "reporting" is the reality of the left and has been for decades!
You are playing word games instead of answering my question. Here i'll make it easier for you and restate my question:

CNN just spent the past few days featuring the Clinton foundation pay for play propaganda on all their programs... How is that promoting Clinton?

If hillary gets elected because of this bias, using your office to enrich yourself will become stylish.
And the left will cover for her just like they did for obama. Better resign yourself to that fact.
How did John Boehner amass a net worth over $5 Million on a Congressman's salary?

How about Rick Perry's $3 Million?

How about Paul Ryan's $7.8 Million?

What about Chris Christie's $4 Million?

How about Mitch McConnell's $9.8 Million?

How about John McCain's $21 Million?

So, please spare us the indignation over the Clintons making money off of their prior public service. No one has yet reached the greed of Ronald Reagan extorting $1 Million for one speech to the Japanese.

Richest Republicans - TheRichest

For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

The media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog.

faux news and roger ailes created the trump candidacy. it's been pretty obvious for the last year. you might have had a candidate who isn't a con artist if they didn't put their thumbs on the scale

Fox created the rightwing angry horde that gave us Trump

Let them live with it

So why did Roger Ailes give Democrat shill, Shep Smith 2 shows for years?

And what does that mean?
That Roger Ailes doesn't actually control Fox?

You know Rupert Murdoch is a globalist, open borders lunatic, right?

That's not an answer, those are questions. Hiring Shep means what?
That Roger Ailes doesn't actually control Fox.

Rupert Murdoch was the original owner of Fox and he hired Shep to demonstrate his actual politics.

All that means is Shep was hired. You guys have to realize that just saying it doesn't make it real. This isn't Jumanji lol
I've never seen any clue that Sheppard Smith is a Liberal.

And what does that mean?

Rupert Murdoch was the original owner of Fox and he hired Shep to demonstrate his actual politics.

All that means is Shep was hired. You guys have to realize that just saying it doesn't make it real. This isn't Jumanji lol

Me neither but the right just asserts that its true and viola...thats all they need

And what does that mean?

He is a straight shooter that calls both Liberals and Conservatives out on their bullshit. In the minds of some this makes him a liberal

Funny how when Trump was a GOP candidate, Fox did everything in their power to derail his campaign

Now they are on his lap 24/7

If hillary gets elected because of this bias, using your office to enrich yourself will become stylish.
And the left will cover for her just like they did for obama. Better resign yourself to that fact.
How did John Boehner amass a net worth over $5 Million on a Congressman's salary?

So, please spare us the indignation over the Clintons making money off of their prior public service. No one has yet reached the greed of Ronald Reagan extorting $1 Million for one speech to the Japanese.

How about tyroneweavers $120 in credit at the pro shop.

How about tyroneweavers $120 in credit at the pro shop.
I keep telling you: it's the carpenter, not the tools. Stop looking for that magic wand at the Pro Shop!
4i6Ckte.gif

Correct, Bill had to give two speeches to make that kind of money; a whole hour and a half of work.

Correct, Bill had to give two speeches to make that kind of money; a whole hour and a half of work.
So? Are you jealous?

Forum List

Back