I have NEVER seen a TV network promote a presidential candidate like Fox does Trump.

Fox has promoted every presidential candidate the same way they are promoting Trump. Have you been in a coma for the last few decades? The right is only slightly more disgusting and vile than they have always been, but there is no drastic change. Odd that you would just now recognize that.

Oh give me a break--I had to turn off FOX news several months ago--because the only mug they were showing on that station was the Chimpanzee nominee. That's all they talked about for months. That's why they're ratings have dropped off a cliff, and they are no longer number one. CNN is kicking their ass--they are number one now.

There is only one thing that has really changed over the last several months, when CNN began closing the gap: the type of coverage that Donald Trump gets. Fox News has decided to cater to a (very) vocal minority in exchange for a brief boost in ratings. Sean Hannity likes to boast of a 40% increase in his ratings, but look at Fox News overall: they are falling in a bad way. And, while the Trump supporters would love to tell you that it is because Fox News isn’t kowtowing to Trump enough, the reality of the situation is a lot simpler: They’ve alienated the legions of conservatives. But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

Donald Trump received unprecedented news coverage throughout the primary process, and to-date he has received over 3 BILLION in free news coverage, mainly coming from FOX News.

Donald Trump has gotten the equivalent of nearly $3 billion in free advertising since last May, according to the latest statistics from the firm mediaQuant, blowing away rivals in both parties. Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Even Donald Trump has stated he has had so much mme
For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

The media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog.

faux news and roger ailes created the trump candidacy. it's been pretty obvious for the last year. you might have had a candidate who isn't a con artist if they didn't put their thumbs on the scale

WRONG, SO WRONG! Fox did not want the big orange clown. Did you watch the debate that Megan Kelly moderated for Fox? She wanted to bury Trump and open the door for anybody else to be the GOP nominee. He got the nomination because the clueless RNC leadership was so out of touch with conservatives, and the whole thing got away from them. But I give you an A+ for revisionist history.

that is false. roger ailes wanted donald to be president. you really don't know what you're talking about. fox was the one who decided to use national polls to determine who was allowed in the debates at a time when national polls should have been irrelevant. then they proceeded to put donald center stage.

as for megyn kelly, she asked a reasonable question about donald's treatment of women. donald melted down. the only revisionist history is yours..

but then again, i'd expect nothing less from trumpsters.

The result of unprecedented News coverage of Donald Trump from FOX News is he is the nominee today, regardless if some wanted him or not.

Right now Sean Hannity is the Trump Campaign. Trump has no paid for T.V. Advertisements, as he himself has received 3 BILLION dollars in free news coverage, and admitted he really doesn't need that much campaign cash because FOX is doing it all for him.

As a result FOX News ratings have fallen off a cliff over the Trump affect. CNN is now number one.

"There is only one thing that has really changed over the last several months, when CNN began closing the gap: the type of coverage that Donald Trump gets. Fox News has decided to cater to a (very) vocal minority in exchange for a brief boost in ratings. Sean Hannity likes to boast of a 40% increase in his ratings, but look at Fox News overall: they are falling in a bad way. And, while the Trump supporters would love to tell you that it is because Fox News isn’t kowtowing to Trump enough, the reality of the situation is a lot simpler: They’ve alienated the legions of conservatives who turned into them to see news.

Fox News, meanwhile, has given Donald Trump the level of positive coverage that money could never (legally) buy, and as a result, they’ve dropped in the ratings. It’s no coincidence that as Trump enablers and outright supporters have focused more and more on Trump, their level of appeal has dropped. They don’t have the diversity of panelists CNN has managed to grab, and they don’t have hosts who allow both sides to speak freely."
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

Sean Hannity is now the Trump campaign.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

FOX News is going to pay heavily for their mistake when Trump gets wiped out on election night. There are millions of Republicans blaming FOX News and other Reich wing talk show hosts for this disaster called Donald Trump.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Last edited:
Fox has promoted every presidential candidate the same way they are promoting Trump. Have you been in a coma for the last few decades? The right is only slightly more disgusting and vile than they have always been, but there is no drastic change. Odd that you would just now recognize that.

Oh give me a break--I had to turn off FOX news several months ago--because the only mug they were showing on that station was the Chimpanzee nominee. That's all they talked about for months. That's why they're ratings have dropped off a cliff, and they are no longer number one. CNN is kicking their ass--they are number one now.

There is only one thing that has really changed over the last several months, when CNN began closing the gap: the type of coverage that Donald Trump gets. Fox News has decided to cater to a (very) vocal minority in exchange for a brief boost in ratings. Sean Hannity likes to boast of a 40% increase in his ratings, but look at Fox News overall: they are falling in a bad way. And, while the Trump supporters would love to tell you that it is because Fox News isn’t kowtowing to Trump enough, the reality of the situation is a lot simpler: They’ve alienated the legions of conservatives. But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

Donald Trump received unprecedented news coverage throughout the primary process, and to-date he has received over 3 BILLION in free news coverage, mainly coming from FOX News.

Donald Trump has gotten the equivalent of nearly $3 billion in free advertising since last May, according to the latest statistics from the firm mediaQuant, blowing away rivals in both parties. Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

faux news and roger ailes created the trump candidacy. it's been pretty obvious for the last year. you might have had a candidate who isn't a con artist if they didn't put their thumbs on the scale

WRONG, SO WRONG! Fox did not want the big orange clown. Did you watch the debate that Megan Kelly moderated for Fox? She wanted to bury Trump and open the door for anybody else to be the GOP nominee. He got the nomination because the clueless RNC leadership was so out of touch with conservatives, and the whole thing got away from them. But I give you an A+ for revisionist history.

that is false. roger ailes wanted donald to be president. you really don't know what you're talking about. fox was the one who decided to use national polls to determine who was allowed in the debates at a time when national polls should have been irrelevant. then they proceeded to put donald center stage.

as for megyn kelly, she asked a reasonable question about donald's treatment of women. donald melted down. the only revisionist history is yours..

The result of unprecedented News coverage of Donald Trump from FOX News is he is the nominee today, regardless if some wanted him or not.

Right now Sean Hannity is the Trump Campaign. Trump has no paid for T.V. Advertisements, as he himself has received 3 BILLION dollars in free news coverage, and admitted he really doesn't need that much campaign cash because FOX is doing it all for him.

As a result FOX News ratings have fallen off a cliff over the Trump affect. CNN is now number one.

"There is only one thing that has really changed over the last several months, when CNN began closing the gap: the type of coverage that Donald Trump gets. Fox News has decided to cater to a (very) vocal minority in exchange for a brief boost in ratings. Sean Hannity likes to boast of a 40% increase in his ratings, but look at Fox News overall: they are falling in a bad way. And, while the Trump supporters would love to tell you that it is because Fox News isn’t kowtowing to Trump enough, the reality of the situation is a lot simpler: They’ve alienated the legions of conservatives who turned into them to see news.

Fox News, meanwhile, has given Donald Trump the level of positive coverage that money could never (legally) buy, and as a result, they’ve dropped in the ratings. It’s no coincidence that as Trump enablers and outright supporters have focused more and more on Trump, their level of appeal has dropped. They don’t have the diversity of panelists CNN has managed to grab, and they don’t have hosts who allow both sides to speak freely."

FOX News is going to pay heavily for their mistake when Trump gets wiped out on election night. There are millions of Republicans blaming FOX News and other Reich wing talk show hosts for this disaster called Donald Trump.
Really, who is blaming Fox and right wing talk show host for Trump? I am a conservative and I don't blame them. I guess republicans who are more concerned about the Republican brand than being conservative could be blaming them, but those people are the problem the way I see it. People like Jeb, Marco, Teddy, Bonner, McConnell, McCain, Romney and other failed Republican leaders might be mad. True conservatives understand why we have The big orange clown, I have no idea what Republicans think anymore.

Really, who is blaming Fox and right wing talk show host for Trump? I am a conservative and I don't blame them. I guess republicans who are more concerned about the Republican brand than being conservative could be blaming them, but those people are the problem the way I see it. People like Jeb, Marco, Teddy, Bonner, McConnell, McCain, Romney and other failed Republican leaders might be mad. True conservatives understand why we have The big orange clown, I have no idea what Republicans think anymore.

Well, you're going to be blaming them--here in November. The biggest reason for FOX News drop off in ratings is the Donald Trump affect. He actually has received an unprecedented 3 billion dollars in free news coverage, mainly coming from FOX News. If you look at these numbers, it's ridiculous in comparison to what other GOP candidates received including Hillary Clinton. There is a break down list on the link.
Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Rush Limbaugh and others have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment--thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican." For the last 6 years they have continually attacked "Establishment Republicans"-aka the Majority of party aka moderate Republicans. Basically they have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces. Now you have about half of the Republican party that will not cast a vote for Donald Trump. They don't believe him to be a conservative. Frankly, Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate this nation has ever witnessed. They aren't going to vote for him.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

While Trump likes to tout he received the most votes ever which is correct, he also received the most votes ever cast against him. 54% of the Republican party did not vote for Trump in the primary, and therein lies the problem. They never really wanted Trump.
Donald Trump received the most GOP primary votes ever

This is why I say Donald Trump is the accidental nominee. I explain very clearly in the below link as to how he became the accidential nominee.

Last edited:

Anyone who is a big enough simpleton to think that CNN and MSNBC as well as other networks and print media are in not in the bag for Clinton...needs their head examined. Fox has gotten more tilted...but goddamn have to have some balance.

Well, you're going to be blaming them--here in November. The biggest reason for FOX News drop off in ratings is the Donald Trump affect. He actually has received an unprecedented 3 billion dollars in free news coverage, mainly coming from FOX News. If you look at these numbers, it's ridiculous in comparison to what other GOP candidates received including Hillary Clinton. There is a break down list on the link.
Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Rush Limbaugh and others have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment--thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican." For the last 6 years they have continually attacked "Establishment Republicans"-aka the Majority of party aka moderate Republicans. Basically they have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces. Now you have about half of the Republican party that will not cast a vote for Donald Trump. They don't believe him to be a conservative. Frankly, Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate this nation has ever witnessed. They aren't going to vote for him.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

While Trump likes to tout he received the most votes ever which is correct, he also received the most votes ever cast against him. 54% of the Republican party did not vote for Trump in the primary, and therein lies the problem. They never really wanted Trump.
Donald Trump received the most GOP primary votes ever

This is why I say Donald Trump is the accidental nominee. I explain very clearly in the below link as to how he became the accidential nominee.

Nobody is denying Trump got a bunch of free press, how you directly relate his free press to the demise of Fox is bizarre. He has gotten free press from CNN as well. Perhaps the reason Fox has fallen in ratings is because they are shilling for the party and not conservatism. I mean if Hanity's ratings are up, and he is a Trumpateer, but overall Fox is down, it could be that if the other host like Megan "me" Kelly were more supportive of Trump they would be up too. No, conservatives like me see people like Kelly shilling for the party no matter what. Fox has lost credibility from conservatives like me for shilling for the party, not for supporting Trump.

FNC is NOT falling in ratings. still # 1 in almost all categories.

CNN's Cooper beat O'reilly 1 night this week... night he had Trump interview ! :D

Anyone who is a big enough simpleton to think that CNN and MSNBC as well as other networks and print media are in not in the bag for Clinton...needs their head examined. Fox has gotten more tilted...but goddamn have to have some balance.
Irrelevant. Nobody watches MSNBC and CNN. You wingnuts have been telling us this for years.

Noooooooobody wanted (and worked for) trump to win the Republican primary more than leftists and their media mouthpiece outlets, of which there are many.

Noooooooobody wanted (and worked for) trump to win the Republican primary more than leftists and their media mouthpiece outlets, of which there are many.
I was pulling for Cruz. That's the easiest win for the Democrats.

If hillary gets elected because of this bias, using your office to enrich yourself will become stylish.
And the left will cover for her just like they did for obama. Better resign yourself to that fact.
How did John Boehner amass a net worth over $5 Million on a Congressman's salary?

How about Rick Perry's $3 Million?

How about Paul Ryan's $7.8 Million?

What about Chris Christie's $4 Million?

How about Mitch McConnell's $9.8 Million?

How about John McCain's $21 Million?

So, please spare us the indignation over the Clintons making money off of their prior public service. No one has yet reached the greed of Ronald Reagan extorting $1 Million for one speech to the Japanese.

Richest Republicans - TheRichest
Still waiting for anyone to answer this.

I understand one of Rupert Murdock sons is much more moderate and he's embarrassed how slanted the network is.

Have you ever watched Clinton News Network? Fox has anchors that are both pro and anti Trump. CNN sings off the same sheet of pro Hillary music morning noon and night.
We don't let cons control the conversation or message.

Now leave me alone. CNN is talking about Benghazi and Hillary's emails AGAIN

I understand one of Rupert Murdock sons is much more moderate and he's embarrassed how slanted the network is.

Have they tried folding up a piece of paper or something and putting it under one corner leg?

As things stand now, Cruz would crush hillary.
Doubtful. He would cinch the lizard vote, though.

ANY one of the previous would-be candidates would crush her now.

Kasich maybe because he would appeal to independents and dems that don't like Hillary.

But if that field was so strong then how did Trump squash them so easily?

Check out the fucking losers who liked this bullshit post.

Still cannot believe how stupid this post is. I just can't believe it.

The absolute proof of its stupidity are the likes it got from the board losers.

Hell, if Biden decided to go all 'Bull Moose' on her giant pant-suit ass, he could win on a write-in campaign starting now. Biden's a groping dimwit, but EVERYONE hates these two embarrassing accidents of biology.

Kasich maybe because he would appeal to independents and dems that don't like Hillary.

But if that field was so strong then how did Trump squash them so easily?

He had a lot of help.

Forum List

Back