I have NEVER seen a TV network promote a presidential candidate like Fox does Trump.

For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

The media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog.
Watch every other news channel AKA parts of the Clinton Criminal Syndicate.
This from a thread I wrote a few days ago..........

Sometimes when you go looking for one thing you find another. It was yesterday and I was digging on the legal background of Clinton's son in law and the 40 million he cheated investors out of. Well up pops a name I remembered as having direct ties to the Clintons.

The problem was two other thread starts I had already written had come up with more names. Slowly more names appeared with the SAME connection. It was no fluke or accident, it was far to direct. I'm going to lay those connections out before you and its NOT conspiracy because ANYBODY checking Wiki and public records can find them.

I don't think anybody here or even another forum has ever posted this because its a hard grind to dig up all this public info. Folks, just being honest with you I am about to show you the path to "Narrative Enslavement".

1, CNN president Virginia Moseley is MARRIED to Clinton's deputy Tom Nides.

2, CBS president David Rhodes is the BROTHER to Ben Rhodes who wrote the Benghazi talking points.

3, ABC president Ben Sherwood is the BROTHER to Obama's "special adviser" Elizabeth Sherwood.

4, ABC news producer Ian Cameron is MARRIED to Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser.

5, ABC news reporter Claire Shipman is MARRIED to former White House press secretary Jay Carney.

6, ABC news and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is MARRIED to Katey Hogan. Obama's deputy press secretary.

7, CNN assignment manager Joe Lockhart is Clinton's press secretary.

8, CBS Vice president of communications is WAS Clinton's press secretary when she was first lady.

Folks, they are all connected directly to the narrative you are being fed. This connection is as bad or worse then PRAVDA back in the days of the Soviet Union. You simply do NOT have a "free press". You have a government controlled press as the press and the DNC literally ARE in the SAME bed together.

We face a crisis here in America, a woman running for office with 30 thousand PLUS emails "missing" but someone has them. That means she is open to blackmail from whatever world power or group has them. And while the press is covering HER ass we have NO ONE covering ours.

When you have a party, ANY party that has communist style press control, you CAN bet your ass you WILL have communist style government control. Feel free to Wiki biography my eight points.

Remember, freedom is only cheap when YOU throw it away.

Fury
Digging Through The Trash
"But Roger Ailes...."

Exactly why I enjoy his show.
He's not supposed to hide it, you idiot.
If he wants to be taken seriously then he needs to show objectivity, not be a partisan lapdog hack which he is continually proving to be... Seeing how he sucks up on everything Trump is dishing out is truly pathetic. Add to that the distorted lies that he spreads about his opposition... it's an abuse of the position he holds in the media. I don't know how anybody can take him seriously and it is sad that there are people that do.
When you start including some of the liberal hacks on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, etc. in your rant about objectivity, THEN we can talk.
There are many included on the other side... I can't stand Sharpton, he is the lefts version of Hannity.
Hannity is a genius compared to Sharpton.
They are both dumbshit drones
Hannity is a drone, Sharpton is a retarded criminal.

Here's the thing I always say: Fox News is ADMITTEDLY Republican. Built, founded and directed by. Breitbart ADMITTEDLY Republican.

Then Trump HIRES Roger "bowchicawowwow" Ailey. Who is by the way facing lawsuits from former employees right now. ANNNNNDD The Breitbart idiot to run his campaign!!

Direct link. Add in Hannity who'll say ANYTHING supporting Trump. Bam!

On the other side republicans just say EVERYONE ELSE IS LIBERAL!:bs1:
And this is what they argue and accuse. So now we're all just suppose to deal in this whining fictional reality. Ohhh the Clinton News Network! How? Oh because that's what republicans ACCUSE them of being! Huh?

You might find an anchor or two you don't like but to pretend that's ANY sort of equivilency is silly wingers shit.
:bye1:

Uh...one problem with your scenario- CNN, MSNBC, and all the networks were anti-right long before the big orange clown decided to run for president.

See? All they need is an accusation and you pretend that an accusation is the same as an admission. Its not. Let me make it simple.

One admits to being. "I am a republican"
The other is accused: "You're a Democrat"

See the difference? I bet you say no just because

Look- if I say something that offends you and don't realize it offends you, it could be because I don't understand your values. So when you as a liberal, tell me as as conservative that CNN, or any of the other stations are not at the very least left leaning, you say it without knowing what offends me about their reporting. I can watch Fox and know they are slanted right, because they are so different than all the others whose reporting offends me. If Fox were the sole source we would all be much more conservative because we would not have a perspective from the left.

I think most on the right accept Fox reports from the right, but it seems very difficult for those on the left to acknowledge the others report from the left. I believe it is because the left has owned all the media for so long.

Once again, Because from TOP to BOTTOM they are built, created and ran by Republicans. The other stations are NOT.

Its like someone pleading guilty to murder and then pointing at some random person and screaming "AND THEY ARE TOO!" :badgrin:
Bullshit. The so-called mainstream media is, from TOP to BOTTOM, built, created and ran by Democrats.

Like I said, one has a record of ownership and self admitted republican. The other is accuse by you out of Butthurt and false equivilecies.

Here's the thing I always say: Fox News is ADMITTEDLY Republican. Built, founded and directed by. Breitbart ADMITTEDLY Republican.

Then Trump HIRES Roger "bowchicawowwow" Ailey. Who is by the way facing lawsuits from former employees right now. ANNNNNDD The Breitbart idiot to run his campaign!!

And this is what they argue and accuse. So now we're all just suppose to deal in this whining fictional reality. Ohhh the Clinton News Network! How? Oh because that's what republicans ACCUSE them of being! Huh?

You might find an anchor or two you don't like but to pretend that's ANY sort of equivilency is silly wingers shit.

Uh...one problem with your scenario- CNN, MSNBC, and all the networks were anti-right long before the big orange clown decided to run for president.

See? All they need is an accusation and you pretend that an accusation is the same as an admission. Its not. Let me make it simple.

Look- if I say something that offends you and don't realize it offends you, it could be because I don't understand your values. So when you as a liberal, tell me as as conservative that CNN, or any of the other stations are not at the very least left leaning, you say it without knowing what offends me about their reporting. I can watch Fox and know they are slanted right, because they are so different than all the others whose reporting offends me. If Fox were the sole source we would all be much more conservative because we would not have a perspective from the left.

I think most on the right accept Fox reports from the right, but it seems very difficult for those on the left to acknowledge the others report from the left. I believe it is because the left has owned all the media for so long.

Once again, Because from TOP to BOTTOM they are built, created and ran by Republicans. The other stations are NOT.

Its like someone pleading guilty to murder and then pointing at some random person and screaming "AND THEY ARE TOO!" :badgrin:
Bullshit. The so-called mainstream media is, from TOP to BOTTOM, built, created and ran by Democrats.

Like I said, one has a record of ownership and self admitted republican. The other is accuse by you out of Butthurt and false equivilecies.
So why did Roger Ailes give Democrat shill, Shep Smith 2 shows for years?

And what does that mean?

DarkFury's post destroys your narrative pretty badly.

Quit watching cable news immediately. That shit is like lead paint chips, sure they may taste good but it rots your brain.
I flip through the channels every night. I see as much MADCOW as I do Hannity. Can't be informed about what the media is doing if I ignore it.
Republicans don't want to be informed. How many times do they have to say it before you get it?

And what does that mean?
That Roger Ailes doesn't actually control Fox?

You know Rupert Murdoch is a globalist, open borders lunatic, right?

Quit watching cable news immediately. That shit is like lead paint chips, sure they may taste good but it rots your brain.
I flip through the channels every night. I see as much MADCOW as I do Hannity. Can't be informed about what the media is doing if I ignore it.
Republicans don't want to be informed. How many times do they have to say it before you get it?
He is a Republican, dipshit.

And what does that mean?

That's not an answer, those are questions. Hiring Shep means what?

How many times do I have to call you a tard before it sinks in? Your opinion is as valuable to me as the birdshit on my windshield on a rainy day.

And what does that mean?

That Roger Ailes doesn't actually control Fox.

Rupert Murdoch was the original owner of Fox and he hired Shep to demonstrate his actual politics.

And what does that mean?

Rupert Murdoch was the original owner of Fox and he hired Shep to demonstrate his actual politics.

All that means is Shep was hired. You guys have to realize that just saying it doesn't make it real. This isn't Jumanji lol

And what does that mean?

All that means is Shep was hired. You guys have to realize that just saying it doesn't make it real. This isn't Jumanji lol
If Shep was hired(despite being blatantly anti-Republican and even anti-Fox) it kind of proves your bullshit theory about Fox being designed "from the ground up" to be Republican is in fact....bullshit.

As I said before, Shep actually had 2 shows for quite a while before Fox decided to promote Megyn and Gretchen(both of whom are not exactly right-wingers, and neither is Greta btw).

And what does that mean?

If Shep was hired(despite being blatantly anti-Republican and even anti-Fox) it kind of proves your bullshit theory about Fox being designed "from the ground up" to be Republican is in fact....bullshit.

As I said before, Shep actually had 2 shows for quite a while before Fox decided to promote Megyn and Gretchen(both of whom are not exactly right-wingers, and neither is Greta btw).
Shep is anti bullshit which is what I like about him

For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

I was watching today and they had a Trump get in with liberals and Repubicans alike. Hannity is an entertainment show it is not the news so I don't think he represents all of Fox. I really have not seen them cheer leading for Trump.

Give us a break...I guess you don't watch the Clinton News Network.

faux news and roger ailes created the trump candidacy. it's been pretty obvious for the last year. you might have had a candidate who isn't a con artist if they didn't put their thumbs on the scale

Funny to see the same people who say that the DNC and Hillary DIDN'T rig the primaries for Hillary now complain that ONE network supports the other guy while most of the media fawns over Hillary like she's related to them. If Hillarybots didn't have hypocrisy, they would have nothing at all.

Yep. I don't watch much on Fox, but I seldom miss Bill O'.

Last night he held an interview with Dennis (kook) Kucinich--our former Congressman. Dennis is still Dennis despite working for Fox. He doesn't hold anything back and in fact, has gotten into many arguments on the show when Bill had him on in the past. He still argues almost non-stop with Juan Williams. I've even seen screaming matches between them. Yet he has Juan on at least once a week to get the leftists side of things.

Republicans don't want to be informed?

Isn't it the Democrats who actually believe that government really cares if you have health insurance or not, and it's not a plot to create more government dependents?

Isn't it the Democrats that believe if you make it illegal to own a firearm, the criminals will just not use them anymore?

Isn't it the Democrats that believe if you need a proper identification to vote, that it's racist even though one law applies to everybody equally?

Isn't it the Democrats that believe that if you let people sit on welfare long enough, it will make them more responsible and go out to get a job?

Being uninformed is a mandate to belong to the Democrat party today.

Forum List

Back