I Have To See The Doctor Soon

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I hope he can get me in soon as well since it's not like a regular checkup, as I've been having dizziness, balance, and nausea (which probably goes hand in hand since I have motion sickness as well) issues lately, but I have a feeling it might be closer to summertime when I finally get in.

41COwsuVveL._AC_SY355_.jpg

I hope he can get me in soon as well since it's not like a regular checkup, as I've been having dizziness, balance, and nausea (which probably goes hand in hand since I have motion sickness as well) issues lately, but I have a feeling it might be closer to summertime when I finally get in.
Prayers to you.

I hope things go well.

Let us know.

Are you overweight?

Those symptoms can be caused by a wide variety of medical conditions, some of them much more serious than others.

Call them every day and keep bugging them for an earlier appointment. Or better yet, simply go to the ER. They will be obligated to schedule you for a follow-up appointment with your primary care physician.

Check your blood pressure during spells and see if it is low
Could be low blood sugar
Could be vertigo
Could be pregnancy
Some people exhibit those symptoms when they are drunk

That happens to me after two or three IPAs and a couple of scotches.

Those symptoms can be caused by a wide variety of medical conditions, some of them much more serious than others.

Call them every day and keep bugging them for an earlier appointment. Or better yet, simply go to the ER. They will be obligated to schedule you for a follow-up appointment with your primary care physician.
This right here, there is more than one way to skin a cat, use the system to your advantage.

Look at it this way, it could be worse

You could be confused and not even know what a woman is.

That disease has been going around and seems to be more contagious and harmful than Covid.

Inner ear problem?

Forum List

Back