I Have To See The Doctor Soon

I hope he can get me in soon as well since it's not like a regular checkup, as I've been having dizziness, balance, and nausea (which probably goes hand in hand since I have motion sickness as well) issues lately, but I have a feeling it might be closer to summertime when I finally get in.

Easiest thing to do would be to go to one of those acute care clinics that seem to be popping up all over the place. They're not a hospital, but they do take walk in's, and if there is something seriously wrong with you, you have a doctor who has already diagnosed you with something that needs an immediate follow up, and that will cause your doctor to see you quickly. Acute care clinics cost around 150 to 250 bucks/visit, and most are out of pocket and not covered by insurance. But, if you do feel there is something serious that needs to be looked at, that is a good way to fast lane yourself to the doctor.

And, if it is nothing serious, you will at least get peace of mind so you don't have to keep worrying until you see your doctor.

We all have to work around Obama care to get treated and seen by our doctor...that fool fucked up our medical system....

I hope he can get me in soon as well since it's not like a regular checkup, as I've been having dizziness, balance, and nausea (which probably goes hand in hand since I have motion sickness as well) issues lately, but I have a feeling it might be closer to summertime when I finally get in.
How are your sinuses?

Do you feel pressure in your sinuses?

Ear pain?

We all have to work around Obama care to get treated and seen by our doctor...that fool fucked up our medical system....
Like I said, they should go to an acute care clinic and get seen, as acute care clinics take walk in's. Then if it's something serious, it will cause their doctor to see them asap, and if it's not, they will have peace of mind until they can see their doc.

Like I said, they should go to an acute care clinic and get seen, as acute care clinics take walk in's. Then if it's something serious, it will cause their doctor to see them asap, and if it's not, they will have peace of mind until they can see their doc.
I agree I suggested this a few posts ago...we call them urgent care here...

Is your nausea more like even putting food in your mouth and swallowing is sickening to you or is it more like you just feel queasy.

Tell them you think you are having a heart attck.

That's more or less what my mom's primary care doctor told her---tell them your chest hurts and they will fast track you in and do every test imaginable over the next 23 hours.

Inner ear problem?

Yes, I've had those problems before.

Gatorade.

What about it? I like Gatorade.

How are your sinuses?

Do you feel pressure in your sinuses?

Ear pain?

Yes to both questions.

Is your nausea more like even putting food in your mouth and swallowing is sickening to you or is it more like you just feel queasy.

The latter.

That's more or less what my mom's primary care doctor told her---tell them your chest hurts and they will fast track you in and do every test imaginable over the next 23 hours.

Well, I don't want to lie to anybody.

Thanks.

No I haven't been sexually active lately and I drink a lot of water every day.

I do.

Well I'm not obese but I'm not skinny either.
Anyone in your family ever have Type II Diabetes?

Yes, I've had those problems before.

What about it? I like Gatorade.

Yes to both questions.

The latter.

Yeah...ear and sinus infection.

Those suck.

Nausea is probably coming from sinus and Eustachian drainage.

However, if you are having trouble walking and nausea you might want to try to get seen sooner rather than later.

If necessary take it to the ER.

Especially if you are not holding food down.

Those things can get pretty bad if left untended.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

The latter.

Try adding in something like an OTC Omeprazole every day and see if that helps you. I suspect you may be dehydrating. The Omeprazole will help with the queasy feeling even if it isn't just indigestion. I have mild Chrohn's and that is what I take when I start to feel a flareup coming on.

Btw, just in case I haven't mentioned it, I can get around I just feel funny when I'm up and about and walking around and shaky while sitting and standing.

Btw, just in case I haven't mentioned it, I can get around I just feel funny when I'm up and about and walking around and shaky while sitting and standing.
I asked you if anyone in your family has ever had Type II Diabetes.

Forum List

Back