I honesty think liberals would abandon their party if

You simply can't fix stupid!... And you really can't blame the children, as they are taught by liberal teachers!

war-on-women.jpg
Talk about stupid, have they no idea this is not a Muslim nation???

Perhaps you and other liberals should take a course on logic, as you all fail miserably at it!

So the republican party doesnt need to have new ideas, they just believe that starving people are easier to convince their ideas are good. A full belly prevents them from knowing your ideas are great?
Don't even try that on me because I support my church and my favorite charity, saint judes hospital every month for the past 20 years

Great...but I didnt ask you about that

I know just a dream, but honesty don't you think we have way to many people playing the system poor and rich alike?

This entire line of thinking is based on the the right's blame the victim attitude.

When RWs and Repubs want to go after the MUCH bigger problem of corporate welfare, I'll believe they want change.

5503979281_3be00c58d1_b.jpg
Just to clarify your post, I did say we need to end welfare for both, can't stand big cooperation welfare as much as able body people trying to scam the system.

I Work my ass off 12 days on 2 days off

They would get a job and all entitlements ended today

You lost me at "I honestly think"

It would, you people don't know the meaning of the word, much less practice it!

Sorry moron. I don't speak for any "we" as in "You people". News Flash! Neither do you.

Screw it. I'm tired of trying to communicate reasonably with a-holes like you. Fuck you.

Last edited:
C'mon, be reasonable. The lady in front of me in Albertsons this morning was merely using her EBT card in the scratch off machine to supplement her meager income. Surely you don't begrudge the poor woman from trying to get more food for her 14 kids.

Yea already figured out you are a college kid or a brain dead liberal who gets his knowledge from reruns of Mary Hartman Mary Hartman

That's why I posted the above. I am an over 65 disgruntled republican. You got it 100 % wrong as usual. I can't stand Moore. Or...any sitcom where they stoop to canned laughter... that's for idiots that need to be told what is funny...like you.

Sorry moron. I don't speak for any "we" as in "You people". News Flash! Neither do you.

Screw it. I'm tired of trying to communicate reasonably with a-holes like you. Fuck you.

If WE wait long enough, put them in the box they belong in, they only have a few options open to these 2 digit IQ'd freaks...In this case #2 would be applicable!

n12b79.jpg

Last edited:

Yea already figured out you are a college kid or a brain dead liberal who gets his knowledge from reruns of Mary Hartman Mary Hartman

That's why I posted the above. I am an over 65 disgruntled republican. You got it 100 % wrong as usual. I can't stand Moore. Or...any sitcom where they stoop to canned laughter... that's for idiots that need to be told what is funny...like you.

LOOK another MANCHURIAN REPUBLICAN, bet he drinks from the same can as the Jakeass does!

Yes I do asshole because I am one of the best any one has ever seen fixing an industrial injection molding machine or programing a 6 axis robot

I am that fucking good **** :)

And I have thousands of other industrial skills

And I walk the walk, bitch

Been doing it for 34 years now , or maybe 40 if you count my days in my dads Work shop, playing with his mill , surface grinder and lathe

Yes I do asshole because I am one of the best any one has ever seen fixing an industrial injection molding machine or programing a 6 axis robot

Chinese do those jobs for 6 bucks an hour.

LOOK another MANCHURIAN REPUBLICAN, bet he drinks from the same can as the Jakeass does!

Hey fuckwad... My republicanism goes back several generations. You are just stupid enough to believe the Christian Fascists we get trotted out for the last 30 years are really republicans. Morons like YOU are the fakes.

Well you got me by three axis's. I'm old school programming. I actually LIKE conversational. G-code is swell but it's so impersonal...:lol:

Forum List

Back