I honesty think liberals would abandon their party if

Boy so many wrong assumptions that Conservatives take as fact. Geez. If that were the case, wouldn't over 50% of the country be unemployed?

Yea already figured out you are a college kid or a brain dead liberal who gets his knowledge from reruns of Mary Hartman Mary Hartman

That's why I posted the above. I am an over 65 disgruntled republican. You got it 100 % wrong as usual. I can't stand Moore. Or...any sitcom where they stoop to canned laughter... that's for idiots that need to be told what is funny...like you.

LOOK another MANCHURIAN REPUBLICAN, bet he drinks from the same can as the Jakeass does!

Hey fuckwad... My republicanism goes back several generations. You are just stupid enough to believe the Christian Fascists we get trotted out for the last 30 years are really republicans. Morons like YOU are the fakes.

So, you suck the Jakeasses dick... good to know, you're an atheist pig!

I'm not JUST an atheist pig. It makes me smile when I see a church burning down on TV.

I hate christians the most of all the ignorant religists. They are the dumbest SOBs to ever pop out of a womb. How many millions of people have died without just cause because we elect stupid christians like Reagan and the Bush's?

You christians have been a blight on human history. Leaches that suck the life out of everything you come into contact with.

No moron...I'm not JUST an atheist pig... I'm a victim of a grand theft and every time I look at you thieves I think of ways to destroy you.

Perhaps you'll get lucky and some hooded guy will burn a cross on your yard...with you tied to it.... Hell the muslim slime do it to Christians, perhaps, it will happen to scum like you....

Why should I get a job. I have two pensions.

Why should you have 2 pensions, where you INCOME REDISTRIBUTION?

Because I worked at two different places long enough to get a pension from each, idiot.

What is it with you people? Fucking ignorance.

You HAVE TOO MUCH, mother fucker! The Obumanation says so!

im-going-to-redistribute-your-wealth.jpg

I remember when I got my first paycheck from E.F. Hutton, the government took 1/3 in taxes of all sorts and I didn't remember them doing 1/3 of my work.

Clearly, Liberals never had that experience. They get 100 cents on the dollar on every check they get from government
What? Do you think all those guns, bombs, and aircraft carriers are free? And someone has to pay more so mega corporations can pay less. Better get back to work. There's billionaires out there depending on you to pay for their tax breaks.

What? Do you think all those guns, bombs, and aircraft carriers are free? And someone has to pay more so mega corporations can pay less. Better get back to work. There's billionaires out there depending on you to pay for their tax breaks.
Is why I'm happy to pay taxes. The government's gonna spend the money on the bombs and bullets even if it doesn't have it. Any funds left over go towards improving employees' quality of life. That's paying medical bills, providing childcare, enhancing education and training...

Forum List

Back