I honesty think liberals would abandon their party if

I remember when I got my first paycheck from E.F. Hutton, the government took 1/3 in taxes of all sorts and I didn't remember them doing 1/3 of my work.

Clearly, Liberals never had that experience. They get 100 cents on the dollar on every check they get from government

They would get a job and all entitlements ended today

You lost me at "I honestly think"
Yea already figured out you are a college kid or a brain dead liberal who gets his knowledge from reruns of Mary Hartman Mary Hartman

That's why I posted the above. I am an over 65 disgruntled republican. You got it 100 % wrong as usual. I can't stand Moore. Or...any sitcom where they stoop to canned laughter... that's for idiots that need to be told what is funny...like you.

LOOK another MANCHURIAN REPUBLICAN, bet he drinks from the same can as the Jakeass does!

Hey fuckwad... My republicanism goes back several generations. You are just stupid enough to believe the Christian Fascists we get trotted out for the last 30 years are really republicans. Morons like YOU are the fakes.

So, you suck the Jakeasses dick... good to know, you're an atheist pig!

The fastest way to turn a 20-something liberal into a conservative is to give him a job and hten let him see how much is deducted from his first paycheck.

I'm from a small Southern town. About a quarter of my family is on welfare. Maybe four or five of them actually need it for their day to day survival. The rest have learned the law inside and out to maximize their profits. A few of those have taken to stealing people's identities (including mine on occasion) to get out of paying bills they don't want to pay or get an extra check or extra food stamps. You know who they voted for? "The black one." No shit. That's all they know about the POTUS - he's black and he gave them phones and money. They picked him over "the woman" and "the old guy". They're not even Democrats, really. They would vote for the GOP if it reversed its position on this issue.

Yes I do asshole because I am one of the best any one has ever seen fixing an industrial injection molding machine or programing a 6 axis robot

I am that fucking good **** :)

And I have thousands of other industrial skills

I have had prior experience with braggarts. Usually that ain't what they claim. But anyway, if you are that good, you are probably smart enough to understand that a knowledge of programming robotics does not automatically translate to your having an understanding and knowledge of economics, society, or government.

Reading your posts, you like to think you have a handle on those subjects as well.

But like I said, I have prior experience with braggarts. Full of shit a lot of the time.

. The rest have learned the law inside and out to maximize their profits. A few of those have taken to stealing people's identities (including mine on occasion) to get out of paying bills they don't want to pay or get an extra check or extra food stamps.

How many of your family did you turn in for welfare fraud and then what happened?

You lost me at "I honestly think"
Yea already figured out you are a college kid or a brain dead liberal who gets his knowledge from reruns of Mary Hartman Mary Hartman

That's why I posted the above. I am an over 65 disgruntled republican. You got it 100 % wrong as usual. I can't stand Moore. Or...any sitcom where they stoop to canned laughter... that's for idiots that need to be told what is funny...like you.

LOOK another MANCHURIAN REPUBLICAN, bet he drinks from the same can as the Jakeass does!

Hey fuckwad... My republicanism goes back several generations. You are just stupid enough to believe the Christian Fascists we get trotted out for the last 30 years are really republicans. Morons like YOU are the fakes.

I'm not JUST an atheist pig. It makes me smile when I see a church burning down on TV.

I hate christians the most of all the ignorant religists. They are the dumbest SOBs to ever pop out of a womb. How many millions of people have died without just cause because we elect stupid christians like Reagan and the Bush's?

You christians have been a blight on human history. Leaches that suck the life out of everything you come into contact with.

No moron...I'm not JUST an atheist pig... I'm a victim of a grand theft and every time I look at you thieves I think of ways to destroy you.

I'm not JUST an atheist pig. It makes me smile when I see a church burning down on TV.

I hate christians the most of all the ignorant religists. They are the dumbest SOBs to ever pop out of a womb. How many millions of people have died without just cause because we elect stupid christians like Reagan and the Bush's?

You christians have been a blight on human history. Leaches that suck the life out of everything you come into contact with.

No moron...I'm not JUST an atheist pig... I'm a victim of a grand theft and every time I look at you thieves I think of ways to destroy you.
Damn tell us how you really feel?

Why is all the fruit loop liberals always have to post on my threads?

Lol

How many of your family did you turn in for welfare fraud and then what happened?
We've tried. Believe me we've tried. The police department gave zero fucks. (They already know a few of them and refuse to touch anything with any of their names on it. They won't even come when those people call 911 anymore after their rampant abuse of it.) Social Services gave no fucks. Medicaid gave just as many fucks.

Yes I do asshole because I am one of the best any one has ever seen fixing an industrial injection molding machine or programing a 6 axis robot

I am that fucking good **** :)

And I have thousands of other industrial skills

I have had prior experience with braggarts. Usually that ain't what they claim. But anyway, if you are that good, you are probably smart enough to understand that a knowledge of programming robotics does not automatically translate to your having an understanding and knowledge of economics, society, or government.

Reading your posts, you like to think you have a handle on those subjects as well.

But like I said, I have prior experience with braggarts. Full of shit a lot of the time.

Laying down G-Code isn't that hard. It doesn't take genius. It only takes an absolute fear of crashing a machine and getting fired. :lol:

Lol

What is your problem? Are you bi-polar? What does hating christians have to do with being a liberal?

The fastest way to turn a 20-something liberal into a conservative is to give him a job and hten let him see how much is deducted from his first paycheck.
Lmao no kidding, give him a wife, a baby and a mortgage and he will turn republican in two seconds

These little children who post have yet to know reality.

They will get a surprise

. The rest have learned the law inside and out to maximize their profits. A few of those have taken to stealing people's identities (including mine on occasion) to get out of paying bills they don't want to pay or get an extra check or extra food stamps.

There is logic behind the idea of welfare fraud...and not one that includes "laziness". I believe welfare fraud exists and most of them are not lay...just practical and in some cases, smart.

Look at it this way....

Most on welfare, if look for a job, will not get a job paying much more than 500 or 600 a week. Sure, they may develop over time and get a raise, but for their immediate needs, they will not be any better off with a job than without a job.

And no, I am not saying they don't want to work....this is where they are smart...

They work for their brother in law off the books banging up sheetrock.....baby sitting their sisters kids.....shoveling walks and mowing lawns...

So they do the math...I can get food stamps for food..... and welfare for other incidentals..... and in some cases unemployment for as much as 350 a week.....free healthcare....subsidized housing....AND I can make 400 bucks a week off the books....

or...

I can lose all of those things and make 600 a week on the books...which translates to about 500 a week after taxes...

What would you do?

Lol

What is your problem? Are you bi-polar? What does hating christians have to do with being a liberal?
I believe the "fruit loops" part was in reference to your recent post and the liberal part was in reference to the nature of most of your other posts.

Lol

There is logic behind the idea of welfare fraud...and not one that includes "laziness". I believe welfare fraud exists and most of them are not lay...just practical and in some cases, smart.

Look at it this way....

Most on welfare, if look for a job, will not get a job paying much more than 500 or 600 a week. Sure, they may develop over time and get a raise, but for their immediate needs, they will not be any better off with a job than without a job.

And no, I am not saying they don't want to work....this is where they are smart...

They work for their brother in law off the books banging up sheetrock.....baby sitting their sisters kids.....shoveling walks and mowing lawns...

So they do the math...I can get food stamps for food..... and welfare for other incidentals..... and in some cases unemployment for as much as 350 a week.....free healthcare....subsidized housing....AND I can make 400 bucks a week off the books....

or...

I can lose all of those things and make 600 a week on the books...which translates to about 500 a week after taxes...

What would you do?
I agree but I am old school, I love to work with my hands, it makes me happy.

I posted it before
In my inbetween jobs never took unemployment

Worked as a atv mechanic , a taxi cab driver, a carpenter, a electrician

I love to keep busy

Lol

Look at it this way....

or...

What would you do?
I agree but I am old school, I love to work with my hands, it makes me happy.

I posted it before
In my inbetween jobs never took unemployment

Worked as a atv mechanic , a taxi cab driver, a carpenter, a electrician

I love to keep busy
Same here.....but that's the point....what if you couldn't get a job after....say....3 months....so you started to do backyard mechanic work for your friends to keep busy...and then they referred their friends who started to pay you with cash.....and then you realized you had to apply for unemployment because the economy was in the dumps and no one was hiring....so now you are getting 350 a week in unemployment, free healthcare, and making another 600 off the books changing oil filters and setting plug gaps...
So you have 950 a week coming in and free healthcare because the government only knows of your unemployment...

And then an offer for 600 a week comes in...on the books.....500 after taxes....plus now you will have to contribute to healthcare AND likely have to reimburse the government for part of your years healthcare that was free....

What would you do?

Now, I know..."you would take the 600 a week and turn that into a great paying career over time"...I have no doubt you would...IF YOU HAD THE FINANCIAL RESOURCES TO HOLD YOU OVER UNTIL THE CAREER BLOSSOMS....

But most on welfare don't have a dime to their name. They will likely take the "off the books route" and I don't blame them.

It is fraud and it is unfortunately a viscious circle for them.....Welfare gives people reason to commit fraud.

Lol

I believe the "fruit loops" part was in reference to your recent post and the liberal part was in reference to the nature of most of your other posts.

Nonsense. I am not a "liberal". Not now...not ever. Liberals are mostly tolerant people. I am mostly IN-tolerant. If anything I am a Naturalist. I believe in the natural order of the universe. I take comfort with and am in awe of the power of nature. I believe most human beings are idiots that fight the natural order of the universe. Most "liberals" are constantly trying to find ways to accommodate people that don't fit. Someone that doesn't fit is a liability to me and I would never seek their company or friendship.

Forum List

Back