Hour and hours of rant and no specifics given. Trump continues to Con

Luckyone

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
Trump gave a speech yesterday that lasted hours and during that entire time it was all about degrading Harris and Biden and about the "horrible" status of our country is in right now. He also talked about how HE is going to make it all better ("I alone can do it") and that all the negatives will disappear with him in office.

Of course, he gave no specifics of how he will do it, other than to say that he will get Putin, Yong-un and Xi to help him. Together they will get it done for the U.S.

In fact, he was asked about the Child care costs problem and how he would resolve it and he stated "by raising tariffs on China". Of course, he did not explain how raising tariffs on China would accomplish that goal. and, after he said it, no one seems to know how such a thing could/would work.

Here is the entire hour of his ranting, and I do mean RANTING, All hate against the Democrats and great words about his doing it all and making America Great Again. I guess like he did last time around, right?

t

After listening to it. do you believe him and ate it all up? Or did you shut it off after about the first minute and said "I heard those lies a thousand times before!

Last edited:
Trump 2024!!
Yeah!!!

trumpinorange.jpg

Nobody (one person) can unwind what the marxist scum in DC have done to the GOVT and the Country. There was no penalty for Election Fraud or Russian BS collusion hoax so they will keep doing it.

Newest vote scam in now OVERSEAS Americans suddenly the increase is nearly 250K per swing state including NV NC and some other new targets. They intend to manufacture ballots for this phony list and stuff the ballot box. Mealy-mouthed R do nothing but accept direct deposit into personal accounts.

Trump gave a speech yesterday that lasted 1 hour and during that entire time it was all about degrading Harris and Biden and about the "horrible" status of our country is in right now. He also talked about how HE is going to make it all better ("I alone can do it") and that all the negatives will disappear with him in office.

Of course, he gave no specifics of how he will do it, other than to say that he will get Putin, Yong-un and Xi to help him. Together they will get it done for the U.S.

In fact, he was asked about the Child care costs problem and how he would resolve it and he stated "by raising tariffs on China". Of course, he did not explain how raising tariffs on China would accomplish that goal. and, after he said it, no one seems to know how such a thing could/would work.

Here is the entire hour of his ranting, and I do mean RANTING, All hate against the Democrats and great words about his doing it all and making America Great Again. I guess like he did last time around, right?

t

After listening to it. do you believe him and ate it all up? Or did you shut it off after about the first minute and said "I heard those lies a thousand times before!

If you want specifics, all you have to do is analyze Trump's hugely successful first term. That's the blueprint of how its done. Giggles is the one who won't dare give specifics to her Communist proposals.

Trump gave a speech yesterday that lasted 1 hour and during that entire time it was all about degrading Harris and Biden and about the "horrible" status of our country is in right now. He also talked about how HE is going to make it all better ("I alone can do it") and that all the negatives will disappear with him in office.

t

donald trump thanks you for your support,,

Trump gave a speech yesterday that lasted hours and during that entire time it was all about degrading Harris and Biden and about the "horrible" status of our country is in right now. He also talked about how HE is going to make it all better ("I alone can do it") and that all the negatives will disappear with him in office.

t

Yep, he mumbled incoherently and did not answer the question.

If you want specifics, all you have to do is analyze Trump's hugely successful first term. That's the blueprint of how its done. Giggles is the one who won't dare give specifics to her Communist proposals.
Trumps first term was not sucessful. If it had been he'd be president right now.

t

These guys believe that Putin actually endorsed Harris.

You have been added to the sucker list. You are #112 on this board alone
Well, you can add me to your fake list of 'suckers' who prefer the great economy we experienced with Trump. The real suckers are the ones that voted for Biden/Harris. A doddering old fool that had to be removed for incompetence and an equally incompetent VP who can't define her own policies because they don't exist.

t

He has delusion of grandeur, syndrome.... and is demented....an old dog that can't learn new tricks.

Well, you can add me to your fake list of 'suckers' who prefer the great economy we experienced with Trump. The real suckers are the ones that voted for Biden/Harris. A doddering old fool that had to be removed for incompetence and an equally incompetent VP who can't define her own policies because they don't exist.
You have been added.

Let me refresh your memory. The Pandemic is what caused the economy to get worse, not the administration

If you want specifics, all you have to do is analyze Trump's hugely successful first term.
Yes, 2020 was outstanding for most Americans.....LOLLOOOLLLL........... Surely you remember the Failed COVID response and would NEVER blame anyone else......Would ya?

COVID.........Which gave us WW inflation.
COVID........Lower gas prices.
COVID.....which gave us MILLIONS of lost jobs........Failed Response.

Yup, trumps policy that LOWERED gas prices was COVID.
"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt.

You mean like this fact?

View attachment 1007544
Nice lines. However, they aren't going to tell you that in spite of "lower" inflation, the prices are still going up and inflation is still higher by double digits than it was under Trump. Prices of eggs for instance are over double from a month ago. Fuel prices are up over 50% from Jan. 1, 2021 in many places. So much for your skewed link.

Forum List

Back