I just got my Biden gas pump stickers

Yes. And your insufferable bitching is noted and dismissed.

Anecdotal. And so what? Democrats are for alternative energy. They've made no secret of this agenda.

Again, I need sources for your horseshit. I've read it's closer to 20% of electric vehicles produced by the big three by 2026. So, I think you simply make shit up and expect no one will call you on it.

Energy consumes natural resources, nitwit. Whether it's fossil fuels now, or precious metals needed to be mined for batteries/chips later. I don't understand why you parse your outrage around which resource is being consumed. I assume it must be because you must make everything about politics. I believe it's a senseless take on the issue. I think your whole argument is fearful, short sighted and patently stupid. And I personally have no use for hybrids/electric vehicles. I drive a gas guzzling HD diesel truck. And gas guzzling Jeeps. And another truck that averages 19 miles per gallon.

I already knew that. I never expect partisan trolls to help with anything.

YouTube? Are we thirteen?

You suck at this, magamod.

Wow. Truly remarkable. A campaign clip of BIDEN on the campaign trail and you're so deep in media isolation that you wont watch it on YOUTUBE !!! YOUTUBE? The tech tyrants that are in the same bag as the Democrats in CENSORING stuff? You're doomed to ignorance and explains why you're irrationally lashing out at me.

The DIFF between you and me has nothing to do with my volunteer status as a mod. It really is that I WILL go read EVERY link that people post and I WILL think about it and analyze it and DISCUSS it. RARELY have I ever SKIPPED a link because of the source.

That's because I HAVE no attachments to EITHER party. Most days, there's no LABEL on my political allegiances other than Independent. Spent YEARS supporting Dems and Libertarians in the past when Dems were TRUE liberals.

IN FACT, since I left the tech biz, I'm working 30 hours a week building a site where Indie candidates can come and LEARN how to debate, write position statements and platforms. So -- REGARDLESS of whether I THINK they might be FAR RIGHT/LEFT Independents -- we work with them to BE effective in winning arguments and communicating.

The more I see this intransigence from left/right -- the more I want NO PART of what that DOES to a person in terms of not being HONEST.

Not in my toolbox -- but I THINK you're in the terminal illness stage of TDSyndrome.

For those who save on gas by drilling tanks:

Corded electric drills work best. They get the job done quicker if you use a 2-wire extension cord - the little 3 prong to 2 prong adapters are cheap and so small they are easily tucked into your pocket on your next shoplifting trip.

It's easier to get under the cars by first spraying a good amount of comfortably warm water on the ground where you'll be working.

I'm gonna see if a body shop can put some armor down there. Because the future is gonna be a lot more like Mad Max meets Idiocracy in 1984 style, Not getting better for at LEAST 1000 days.

I'm gonna see if a body shop can put some armor down there. Because the future is gonna be a lot more like Mad Max meets Idiocracy in 1984 style, Not getting better for at LEAST 1000 days.

41hsvtf06ip81.png

get back in your car.

How does that lead to charges of terrorism?? What thought process took you there?

You're looking for an A to B to C, when it was really more like an allegory. In any event my half hearted wit clearly didn't land in this instance so there's no sense in me trying to expound on it.

Stormy Daniels

Great suggestion. ..... :thup:
I'm slapping more Biden stickers on gas pumps tomorrow, and will try to place the stickers where the bright sunlight doesn't shine directly on them and cause them to fade.

If you run out of gas pumps, there's always the closed mom/pop stores on Main Street that got creamed by fanatical lockdowns. Or groceries. My bills there have gone up 25% since middle of 2021.

For those who save on gas by drilling tanks:

Corded electric drills work best. They get the job done quicker if you use a 2-wire extension cord - the little 3 prong to 2 prong adapters are cheap and so small they are easily tucked into your pocket on your next shoplifting trip.

It's easier to get under the cars by first spraying a good amount of comfortably warm water on the ground where you'll be working.
You forgot. Drill with your right hand and place your left hand in the water.

I ordered a pack of these "I did that" Biden stickers off Ebay, and they arrived in the mail today.
Went to the place I usually get gas, and while filling up my car put a sticker on the pump. On the other side of my gas pump there was a couple of guys filling up their work truck. So I put a Biden sticker on the gas pump they were using. Both of them started laughing and gave me a big thumbs up. .... :thup:

View attachment 619673
eBay??? I'll look today!

Maybe not terrorism, but sure is tacky, defacing other peoples property.

SO are you saying its OK for me to sticker your house or business with my point of view????
Not my house

but these stickers are easily removed from gas pumps

no harm, no foul

Forum List

Back