I just revealed incontrovertible evidence of false flag in National Radio

I don't understand what grabbing guns from law abiding Americans is expected to accomplish

-Geaux

funny how no one posted any of this when it happened.

all these supposed earlier time stamps are posted hours after it supposedly took place.

I smell fraud.

:lol:

Try googling "usmessageboard I just revealed incontrovertible evidence", and see what the time stamp says.

According to Google, this thread was created at around midnight last night (18 hours ago).

this wasn't a false-flag attack.

real people got murdered today.

That's not what false flag means.

It means a real event that was perpetrated by a hidden party (that benefits greatly from the tragedy).

You know, like the Gulf of Tonkin

Try googling "usmessageboard I just revealed incontrovertible evidence", and see what the time stamp says.

According to Google, this thread was created at around midnight last night (18 hours ago).

Look like a left-wing hackjob, in order to discredit the story. The NSA was just exposed as posing as google and has exclusive access to their servers. Oops, caught you again.

Find other examples of such fuckups that are not related to this particular issue.

Last edited:

Look like a left-wing hackjob, in order to discredit the story.

Find other examples of such fuckups that are not related to this particular issue.

Try it with any thread on this message board. Pretty sure you'd see the same if you tried it with any message board.

Try it with any thread on this message board. Pretty sure you'd see the same if you tried it with any message board.

I checked three at random, their timestamps all matched the creation of their threads.

If google was notorious for fucking up its timestamps they would have fixed it by now, that would be intolerable.

They were caught releasing the story early.

------------------EDIT
Very suspicious [MENTION=28727]Doc[/MENTION]torisIn

Both this thread and the DU link were created 22 hours ago.

Not only did the NSA change the google timestamp on this thread, in order to discredit it, but they chose the same creation date as the DU link I provided (they can't change that since it was on National Radio and TV, too late!)

It's an in-your-face from the NSA (purposely done sloppy and overt to tell me to fuck off).
[MENTION=28727]Doc[/MENTION]torisIn , how did you know to check the timestamp of this thread?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57602701-38/nsa-disguised-itself-as-google-to-spy-say-reports/

See this is what the NSA is for, blackmail and deception (and eventually censorship), just like it's counterpart in China.

Last edited:
Therefore I posited the problem, did the math and replied in kind with this:

"(name withheld), assuming we have a discrepancy between 12- and 24-hour clocks, then one would expect to find a consistent 12-hour discrepancy in the listing... so, if we BACK UP to the 'consistent 12 hour discrepancy' and adjust accordingly (2 hours BACK from 5:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. EST), then FORGIVE "12 hours" as the consistent clock discrepancy - that still gives us a thread creation time which Google timestamp notes as being well ahead of the announced "ID" event (at time of this writing, "5 hours" - or as having been created at or about 2:30 p.m., which is still well ahead of the timestamp in the article itself, listed as "2:49").

Now I waited, checked, and refreshed this identical search regularly - and at 7:30 p.m. EST, all the Google search timestamps which had previously read "16 hours" switched over to "17 hours" simultaneously, while the story above now mysteriously listed as "5 hours".

This noted:
NOT adding "democratic Underground" to the Google search shows the OLDEST non-DU STORIES on the web currently time to "4 hours" (at approx 7:30 pm EST US), while Democratic Underground's columns are CONSISTENTLY timing at 17+ hours of web life - even subtracting 12 hours for stated "error" as you claim, this still means DU is fully ONE HOUR AHEAD of major media, perhaps even ahead of the very announcement itself.

That's still quite a discrepancy. And it only affects Democratic Underground. And it only affects DU stories with the "Navy Yard/Aaron Alexis" designations. No other media outlet stories were or have been affected in any similar way, throughout. Here's are some examples of DU's story timestamp anomalies:

This story is listed internally as originally published at 2:49 p.m., edited 4 times since, PREVIOUSLY showed 16 hours and is NOW showing a proper Google timestamp of approximately 5 hours (at 7:30 p.m. EST):
Aaron Alexis 34 identified as shooter at Navy Yard - Democratic Underground

However, NUMEROUS other stories posted at DU were posted at the same time or earlier/later, all found by search terms "democratic underground navy yard"

marked in story as 11:43 a.m. (currently Google stamps at 17 hours +):
There were 2 shooters at the Navy Yard. 1 is down - Democratic Underground

And all of the following DU stories Google stamp as 17 hours + -
marked in post at 5:06 p.m.:
Big Ed is discussing the Navy Yard shooter now on MSNBC. - Democratic Underground

marked in post at 11:20 a.m.:
This message was self-deleted by its author - Democratic Underground

marked in post at 10:00 a.m.
Shooting at the Naval Yard*edited@10:09am* - Democratic Underground

marked in post at 1:43 p.m.:
Per MSNBC 7 now dead in Navy Yard shooting - Democratic Underground

marked in post at 2:15 p.m.:
Multiple deaths in Navy Yard shooting rampage; suspects may be on loose - Democratic Underground

AND this one, as marked in post 5:01 p.m. (with no edit history), posted several hours LATER than the earlier anomalies, yet showing identical Google timestamps of 17 hours +:
Washington Navy Yard gunman identified as Aaron Alexis-From Queens NY - Democratic Underground

It is perhaps most interesting to note that this "anomaly" as you describe it seems ONLY to affect Democratic Underground stories, ONLY affect these Navy Yard/Aaron Alexis stories, and no other major news outlets that can be determined at this time.

These latest findings are accurate as of 7:30 p.m. EST US, as being synchronized with Google and World Time clocks.

At approximately 2:57 p.m. this afternoon, USA Today Tweeted that the Navy Yard suspect had been identified - this still leaves Democratic Underground article's STATED TIMES (as embedded within the post itself) a full 7 minutes ahead of a major media breaking news.

While this is possible, I don't see how it it likely.

Add this to the fact that even as of 7:30 p.m. this evening, all indication via Google timestamps point to the article being made "live" no later than 2:30 p.m. this afternoon (ahead of the announcement), and ... well,

"Lucy, you have some 'splainin' to do."

Last edited:

I checked three at random, their timestamps all matched the creation of their threads.

I don't believe you. I've tried it with 5 or 6 threads on this site, and each and every time, the Google time stamp is at least 12 hours off.

If google was notorious for fucking up its timestamps they would have fixed it by now, that would be intolerable.

Google doesn't generate those numbers, they're given to Google by the sites. I'd guess it's an artifact of vbulletin's database system.

They were caught releasing the story early.

------------------EDIT
Very suspicious [MENTION=28727]Doc[/MENTION]torisIn

Both this thread and the DU link were created 22 hours ago.

Not only did the NSA change the google timestamp on this thread, in order to discredit it, but they chose the same creation date as the DU link I provided (they can't change that since it was on National Radio and TV, too late!)

It's an in-your-face from the NSA (purposely done sloppy and overt to tell me to fuck off).

I categorize this as a mixture of paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

[MENTION=28727]Doc[/MENTION]torisIn , how did you know to check the timestamp of this thread?

Why wouldn't I check this thread? This would be the obvious choice, wouldn't it?

If you're asking why I checked at all, it's because your claim is asinine, and I figured that something like this would happen.

NSA disguised itself as Google to spy, say reports | Politics and Law - CNET News

See this is what the NSA is for, blackmail and deception (and eventually censorship), just like it's counterpart in China.

While initially it appeared that numerous Democratic Underground web articles had been written and posted hours before the Navy Yard attacks 'properly identifying' the shooter (initially Google search timestamped as happening at 3:15 a.m. Monday morning, well prior to any Navy yard events), it has now been discovered that MULTIPLE major news outlets published stories which are ALSO timestamped WELL prior to the Navy Yards shooting event.

Here's one from Kilowna, B.C. - and if one collates the Time Zone differences (3 hours behind EST), this article corresponds directly to Democratic Underground's INITIAL creation of web reports in a 3:15 a.m. Monday morning creation time:

Police, FBI: Shooter reported in military building at Washington Navy Yard; multiple victims | World News | Kelowna Daily Courier

Next up, we have an ABC News article, posted Sunday, September 15 (no time stamp, sourcing SAME AP produced story):

Police, FBI: Shooter Reported in Military Building at Washington Navy Yard; at Least 1 Victim - ABC News

also, a quick websearch using the terms "erin alexis navy base shooter" (not even correct spelling!) on GOOGLE turns up the following from CNN news - note that Google shows videos in this category were uploaded "3 days ago" (as of Monday evening, 9:45 p.m. EST US):

https://www.google.com/#q=erin+alexis+navy+base+shooter

Oh yeah - I'd say SOMEBODY has a problem with timestamps, and it isn't Google's webcrawler...

[MENTION=28727]Doc[/MENTION]torisIn

But here's the problem with the timestamp on this thread.

This thread was created more than an hour and half after the "official" DU thread creation time.

So how could they possibly share the same time stamp? They can't, obvious proof of human manipulation.

It's as if they want to be caught.

Forum List

Back