I just revealed incontrovertible evidence of false flag in National Radio

Look at the Gun Grabbers going totally Leviathan

There's no chance that somebody's computer was messed up and produced the wrong date?

I had been there for hours, I monitor the left-wing propaganda sites often.

I didn't know what it meant or referred to last midnight when I came home from work.

There's no chance that somebody's computer was messed up and produced the wrong date?

I didn't know what it meant or referred to last midnight when I came home from work.

Hold on.

You saw that name and headline on the DU website last night? Hours before this shooting took place?

Is that what you just said?

Last edited:
See where it says "Last edited, blah, blah, blah"?

That's means it can be edited.

Shhh....... Don't ruin it for them. They've really got something this time! Really! Some day the OP may even get to see a live woman naked!

This is probably a good time for me to tell the OP that Art Bell is going to be back on the radio starting tonight. Below is an excerpt from Wiki regarding the news, although I must admit that I read it in Time magazine.

[On July 29, 2013, Art Bell officially announced a return to the airwaves with a launch date of September 16, 2013. His new show "Art Bell's Dark Matter" will be broadcast on SiriusXM satellite radio's Indie Talk channel (channel #104), Monday through Thursday from 7 PM to 10 PM PST with repeats during the remainder of the night and "best of" shows airing on Fridays.[40] His official website was updated on that date to include the announcement.]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell#cite_note-41

Hold on.

You saw that name and headline on the DU website last night? Hours before this shooting took place?

Is that what you just said?

Bump.

What are the odds that there was a date error on a server or a software error in the Google search or even just a software error in the asp/jsp code? Given the millions of lines of code on the internet the odds of incurring a date error are probably close to a certainty.

But for those with an agenda? Nah, it must be a deliberate plot by the evil media!

40+ years in the software industry and my money is on the former!

What are the odds that there was a date error on a server or a software error in the Google search or even just a software error in the asp/jsp code? Given the millions of lines of code on the internet the odds of incurring a date error are probably close to a certainty.

But for those with an agenda? Nah, it must be a deliberate plot by the evil media!

Funny, because I actually program myself, and my money is on accidental early release.

No. Everyone here...except Vox....is mocking you for your incredible lack of awareness.

Everyone that posted in this thread is already well known to be a gun grabber.

Really?

There are plenty of Liberals (including myself) who believe in supporting the Bill of Rights. I believe that once a person reaches the age of majority, they should be able to purchase a firearm as easily they would buy any other tool from Home Depot.

Funny, because I actually program myself, and my money is on accidental early release.

What money?

No. Everyone here...except Vox....is mocking you for your incredible lack of awareness.

Everyone that posted in this thread is already well known to be a gun grabber.

Really?

There are plenty of Liberals (including myself) who believe in supporting the Bill of Rights. I believe that once a person reaches the age of majority, they should be able to purchase a firearm as easily they would buy any other tool from Home Depot.

If the shoe fits you wear it. They've gone into total Leviathan mode for this news. Look what they do to others that break real news, like Assange, Snowden, and Manning.

Sometimes they just kill you, like Breitbart or Hastings.

Real journalism is a perilous job in the United States of Authoritarica

and you didn't post anything about it at the time ?

Why would you be doing a Google search for exactly "Aaron Alexis 34 Democratic Underground" at midnight last night? You allege that you don't know what it was about but that doesn't explain why you searched for that name and age on that website.

Something about your story makes no sense whatsoever.

You saw the thread last night, right?

What language do you program in?

What language do you program in?

Esperanto?

Forum List

Back