I just revealed incontrovertible evidence of false flag in National Radio

Is there a reason I cannot replicate these results on random USMB threads? Only the specific ones that you're providing are able to be tested (and confirmed) by replication.

Why can't I achieve this with other DU threads, or Freep threads?

Why are there stories that already supersede this thread, showing articles released 3 days prior to the shooting?

Last edited:
Is there a reason I cannot replicate these results on random USMB threads? Only the specific ones that you're providing are able to be tested (and confirmed) by replication.

Why are there stories that already supersede this thread, showing articles released 3 days prior to the shooting?

I'd love for you to prove that you can't replicate it.

Can you show me a screenshot of Google that shows a correct time stamp?

As a side not, "Mention" tags don't work if you don't include my entire ID inside the Mention tags.

My ID is "theDoctorisin", not "Doctorisin" - and the system thinks you're talking about the user named "Doc" when you try to mention me that way.

See where it says "Last edited, blah, blah, blah"?

That's means it can be edited.

Shhh....... Don't ruin it for them. They've really got something this time! Really! Some day the OP may even get to see a live woman naked!

This is probably a good time for me to tell the OP that Art Bell is going to be back on the radio starting tonight. Below is an excerpt from Wiki regarding the news, although I must admit that I read it in Time magazine.

[On July 29, 2013, Art Bell officially announced a return to the airwaves with a launch date of September 16, 2013. His new show "Art Bell's Dark Matter" will be broadcast on SiriusXM satellite radio's Indie Talk channel (channel #104), Monday through Thursday from 7 PM to 10 PM PST with repeats during the remainder of the night and "best of" shows airing on Fridays.[40] His official website was updated on that date to include the announcement.]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell#cite_note-41

How long is he coming back this time?

Every thread on all mentioned sites shows 7 hours ago for any thread created today for me.

Alex Jones is a fear mongering bullshit artist with zero credibility.

Even when he's telling the truth, you can bet his manipulated it with lies, exagerated or taken things out of context.

I agree with you more often than not but you do yourself a disservice by posting his bullshit.

Even when he's telling the truth, you can bet his manipulated it with lies, exagerated or taken things out of context.

I agree with you more often than not but you do yourself a disservice by posting his bullshit.

This one had nothing to do with Alex Jones. This fruitcake came up with this one all by himself.

Does it concern you at all that you find yourself agreeing often with a person who no ability to discern fact from fiction?

This one had nothing to do with Alex Jones. This fruitcake came up with this one all by himself.

Does it concern you at all that you find yourself agreeing often with a person who no ability to discern fact from fiction?

They already debunked all the time stamp stories themselves. They actually do their research.

http://www.infowars.com/ap-published-story-day-before-navy-yard-shootings-debunked/

I, and many others, simply reported a lot of incorrect timestamps, and it was worth investigating. The problem is to due to the renewal/sharing of old URLs for new content. Hence there is no software errors at all, nor human manipulation, just intentionally bad programming to save a few bytes of space.

Last edited:

They already debunked all the time stamp stories themselves. They actually do their research.

I, and many others, simply reported a lot of incorrect timestamps, and it was worth investigating. The problem is to due to the renewal/sharing of old URLs for new content. Hence there is no software errors at all, nor human manipulation, just intentionally bad programming to save a few bytes of space.

You claimed that you saw this shit the night before it happened......did you not?

You claimed that you saw this shit the night before it happened......did you not?

I saw something about a 34 year old, that is no longer present. Maybe someone get 34 years old got tazed or won an award. Yes, I do review your far left gun grabbing websites regularly, especially that one.

Maybe the person was 32 or 37 years old, or 24 or 44.

I don't stay long enough on the site either to care.

Last edited:

I saw something about a 34 year old, that is no longer present. Maybe someone get 34 years old got tazed or won an award. Yes, I do review your far left gun grabbing websites regularly, especially that one.

What?

Please stop. You are guilty of lying to support one of your crazy theories. You were convinced that this was a "false flag" operation perpetrated by the government as a means of moving closer to your guns. You wanted to be the nutjob who broke this story...and yiu called Jones.

Later...you posted here and were met with a wall of common sense. And you decided to lie at that point...about seeing the story the night before it happened....but didn't know what it meant.

This should serve as a wakeup call for you. You should immediately stop posting on the internet and should seek some help....before you snap and hurt someone.

Take this advice.

What?

Please stop. You are guilty of lying to support one of your crazy theories. You were convinced that this was a "false flag" operation perpetrated by the government as a means of moving closer to your guns. You wanted to be the nutjob who broke this story...and yiu called Jones.

Later...you posted here and were met with a wall of common sense. And you decided to lie at that point...about seeing the story the night before it happened....but didn't know what it meant.

This should serve as a wakeup call for you. You should immediately stop posting on the internet and should seek some help....before you snap and hurt someone.

Take this advice.

It was already debunked, and I provided some of the Google Crawler research to debunk it. Yes, I helped debunk my own story.

Btw, have you found those WMD's in Iraq?

The United States Government is notorious for lying and fabricating. It's our job to check every lead.

Also, there is a difference between "evidence" and "proof." I never claimed to have proof, just evidence that was incontrovertible, and the evidence remains incontrovertible; and it was revealed that is neither faulty software nor conspiracy, it was intentionally "shortcut" programming to save space.

One wonders why those websites have timestamps at all?

Notice how I reserved myself on the air as much as possible, because I knew it wasn't proof, just evidence --- evidence that was very strong at the time.

Also, at the beginning of my phone call I said "Before I talk about ... I just noticed that..."

I wasn't originally calling in to discuss the timestamps, I just happened to notice it while I was on the waiting line for the call ins.

You can watch the video and hear me say that.

Last edited:
Look at the Gun Grabbers going totally Leviathan

There's no chance that somebody's computer was messed up and produced the wrong date?

[MENTION=3254]Little-Acorn[/MENTION]

It was shown that is was not a software error, it's intentionally bad programming that recycles/shares URLS in order to save memory space.

One wonders why these websites even bother with timeSTAMPS, since that defies their entire purpose.

AM Talk Radio has become the go to venue (and haven) in this country for every fantasy, every conspiracy, and every ad for a questionable product with dubious claims. Just today, I listened to Jerome Corsi promote his new book about who REALLY killed Kennedy right after Stephen Jimenez was on the same show promoting his new book which promotes the theory (both unsubstantiated and denied by Aaron McKinney) about how Matthew Sheppard was killed by McKinney as a result of a previous consensual relationship which was fueled by meth use.

AM talk radio embraces the idea that they can promote any whacky idea or product as long as they run enough legal disclaimers at the beginning which attempt to deny any connection or responsibility to the content of what they broadcast over the air.

Frankly, it's long past time that the gov't gets involved in tightening up industry standards for what goes over the air since they are PUBLIC airwaves and the stations are licensed to broadcast by the gov't.

AM Talk Radio has become the go to venue (and haven) in this country for every fantasy, every conspiracy, and every ad for a questionable product with dubious claims. Just today, I listened to Jerome Corsi promote his new book about who REALLY killed Kennedy right after Stephen Jimenez was on the same show promoting his new book which promotes the theory (both unsubstantiated and denied by Aaron McKinney) about how Matthew Sheppard was killed by McKinney as a result of a previous consensual relationship which was fueled by meth use.

AM talk radio embraces the idea that they can promote any whacky idea or product as long as they run enough legal disclaimers at the beginning which attempt to deny any connection or responsibility to the content of what they broadcast over the air.

Frankly, it's long past time that the gov't gets involved in tightening up industry standards for what goes over the air since they are PUBLIC airwaves and the stations are licensed to broadcast by the gov't.

The government does not have the right to censor them. They can say whatever they want as long as they don't cause panic and incite violence.

Our primary defense to their insanity is ridicule. But We the People cannot censor others simply because we disagree with what they are saying. I will defend their right to spout drivel to their hearts content because that is what this nation is all about!

So you want a government agent to delay all broadcasts in order to filter the content by government standards?

No, I want the standards and practices tightened as to what is acceptable in terms of claims made over the airwaves. It would apply to advertising more than the content of shows.

This is pretty much the venue of gov't oversight in much the same way that nudity and vulgarity is restricted on broadcast television and the fact that advertisers are not permitted to engage in fraudulent product claims. Radio has been pushing the envelope under the phony guise of 'freedom' of speech and free enterprise, and they've been getting away with it for too long, much like vitamin supplement makers and herbal remedy suppliers have been slipping through a loophole in the law that they're not covered under FDA guidelines.

Forum List

Back