I like DeSantis, and I don’t Like Disney. But, I have to say it . . .

Fucking with tourism is even less popular here than you might think but that's the least of his worries. He's decided to fight this personal grudge in court where he is at a distinct disadvantage for several reasons. It seems he is terrible at picking his battles. I cannot stress enough just how insanely formidable Disney is in a legal battle. DeSantis does not have a chance in hell.

DeSantis has provided so much ammunition for Disney's lawyers that a second year law student could win this case.

He did something very wrong. He and Florida taxpayers are going to pay the price.
You assholes said that in the beginning. This was going to cost Florida and the tax payers. Yet now Disney is fighting losing those benefits. Who the hell is this actually costing? If it was a burden on Disney they would happily let it go. Yet they aren’t doing that.

I don't completely disagree with you... You make good points... but people put their good money and their hard work into taking their kids to a Disney park... and Disney should respect them for it and not cater to some radical group of blackmailers....
They can do it but it should be at a cost....

You right wing Nazis are the radical blackmailers. DeSantis is going to pay for it.

You assholes said that in the beginning. This was going to cost Florida and the tax payers. Yet now Disney is fighting losing those benefits. Who the hell is this actually costing? If it was a burden on Disney they would happily let it go. Yet they aren’t doing that.

The federal courts are going to find in favor of Disney.

DeSantis has provided so much ammunition for Disney's lawyers that a second year law student could win this case.
What ammo would that be? Disney paying its fair share in taxes? I thought you left wing idiots went to bed at night praying for those evil corporations to pay.

Just don't shoot any innocent children, motherfucker.

Why don't they ever shoot at older Americans that have guns?

Is it the "gonna get shot back" part, er wut?

Republicans are the ones who don't care about children being shot.

Of course governor is a stepping stone to president. Are you fucking retarded? And what exactly is Disney losing its fiefdom costing Florida? Oh right, nothing.
When Disney wins their lawsuit DeSantis is not going to pay it, we will, for years to come. Maybe you like his tactics in your shitty, depressed red state where things already suck but he's trying to turn us into Alabama just to appeal to you center of the country assholes that apparently like misery.

Disney entered the political circus before DeSantis. Mickey World should thank the governor every day for it's preferred status that is almost like another country with it's own laws and enforcement within Florida. If Disney wants to stay in business it has to follow the law like every other business in Florida.

There are 100 or so special districts set up just like Disney. None of those were touched. Disney was targeted for using their free speech rights. That is illegal.

What ammo would that be? Disney paying its fair share in taxes? I thought you left wing idiots went to bed at night praying for those evil corporations to pay.

DeSantis has bragged about targeting Disney for speaking out. That is illegal. It is also illegal to single out a company for extra taxes because they spoke out.

There are 100 or so special districts set up just like Disney. None of those were touched. Disney was targeted for using their free speech rights. That is illegal.
They'll skip right past that.

The funny thing is, DeSantis himself has been quite clear - he's targeting Disney because they dared to publicly opposed his policies. Trumpster nitwits will just ostrich up on it because they're so desperate to win the culture wars. So much for principled government.

When Disney wins their lawsuit DeSantis is not going to pay it, we will, for years to come. Maybe you like his tactics in your shitty, depressed red state where things already suck but he's trying to turn us into Alabama just to appeal to you center of the country assholes that apparently like misery.
Oh good lord. Fucking Disney not paying their state taxes is going to bankrupt Florida? You’re an idiot.

DeSantis has bragged about targeting Disney for speaking out. That is illegal. It is also illegal to single out a company for extra taxes because they spoke out.
It’s not extra taxes you moron. It’s paying the same as every other business pays. So tell me again how this is a losing position.

Oh good lord. Fucking Disney not paying their state taxes is going to bankrupt Florida? You’re an idiot.
It's not just the Disney thing and you know it. He's decided to go all in on the culture wars crap. Every little mean and spiteful thing he can do to our state just to try and please you jerks will cost us in some way. Since it's doubtful he can win the presidential nomination it's all for nothing anyway.

It's not just the Disney thing and you know it. He's decided to go all in on the culture wars crap. Every little mean and spiteful thing he can do to our state just to try and please you jerks will cost us in some way. Since it's doubtful he can win the presidential nomination it's all for nothing anyway.
He won Florida by the largest margins ever. That will translate nationally.

Forum List

Back