I love GOVERNMENT and it is why we're a first world country!

Do you like Clean air, water and food?

• Total voters
Americans are why we are ine of the greatest nations in the world. Government is / has been the reason we have been in decline...
What has taken over this country and sadly idiots like you are too stupid to see it, is big BUSINESS. They own your politicians, the control our economy and now you got one of the greediest stupid in the white house. You will find, as did idiots whites during the turn of the century, that big business is out for one color and one color only and trust me, as hard as it is to believe, it ain't WHITE....its GREEN.

Americans are why we are ine of the greatest nations in the world. Government is / has been the reason we have been in decline...
What has taken over this country and sadly idiots like you are too stupid to see it, is big BUSINESS. They own your politicians, the control our economy and now you got one of the greediest stupid in the white house. You will find, as did idiots whites during the turn of the century, that big business is out for one color and one color only and trust me, as hard as it is to believe, it ain't WHITE....its GREEN.
More the reason for small government. Businesses have zero power to create laws, arrest you or make you buy products. Government does.

Thank you, Government

que2_independent
Thank you capitalists for taking your capital gains preference but not creating Jobs Booms, for the rest of us.

More the reason for small government. Businesses have zero power to create laws, arrest you or make you buy products. Government does.
The government provided thousands of automatic weapons and grenades to Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the murder of over 500 people, to include men, women, and children...also to include 4 American citizens.

Government attempted to affect a cover-up - no one was punished, no one was held accountable for the illegal arming of Drug cartels, and over 500 innocent people never got justice.

The government, in its attempt to cover this up, was exposed and engaged in Felony Acts of Perjury before Congress. The Government's perverted Dept of Justice refused to do its job of filing charges and prosecuting the offender because the perpetrator WAS the US Attorney General.

The US Government financed, supported, aremed, trained, and protected terrorists world-wide: The PLO, Al Qaeada, ISIS - thousands of people were murdered by those the government saw fit to help, to include men, women, and children...to include US Citizens / troops.

The US government - at least many of its leaders like Obama and Hillary, globalists - began using their political govt positions to affect world change in their vision / view. Obama stole $1 Billion in US tax dollars and gave it to the UN for its new Global Initiative. The 1st $500 million, Obama lied to the American people, claimed it was for Zika in the US, then sent the money to the UN. This last $500 million - Obama just said ,'F* It - I'm doing it, and sent it on.

Big business has a large impact on the way things are done - many of them are part of the Globalist 'movement', but the government has proven time and again it can do whatever it wants - spy on people, target you and deny you Non-Tax status, steal your tax dollars, kill you with a drone strike... They have elevated themselves above both Constitution and law. This last administration was the most lawless in US history and proved all of this to be the case.

Hopefully if Trump does anything he promised it will be what he promised in his Inauguration speech - RETURN THE GOVT INTO THE HANDS OF 'WE THE PEOPLE'!

Hmmm. No, I'd much rather have soggy, days old food that I picked up off the ground. I have plans to move to Flint, Michigan so I can get some of the dirtiest water around. Oh, and I'm a big fan of sitting behind a running car and breathing in the fumes.

In all seriousness, Matthew, no I don't want any of those things. But I'm sure people can take care of the environment without being bullied into doing so by the government. You don't need government, you need common sense.
we need better infrastructure that can accommodate, even industrial waste.

Yep I love government! Sure it isn't always right and sometimes some of its regulations aren't the best, but it is why we're a first world country!

-Thank government for clean air, water and food. Anyone that believes otherwise needs to read up on history and reality.
-Thank government for the educated population that helps make this country a leader in thousands of different areas.
-Thank government for the stability to build your business and not to fear for your life...Yep, thank the police, military, fbi, cia and nsa.
-Thank government for that road you drive on or for the internet that you bitch about government on!
-Thank government for making sure granny doesn't die and has a nice nursing home

One of Africa's biggest problem is the governments simply don't do the above and are so ineffect that stability doesn't have a chance.

It is time to start thanking government for all it does. It is such bullshit that so many want the wild west for America while in reality it would truly suck! Such ideas need to die.
I voted NO simply to feed you. Trolls need nourishment too.
Only Ogres, say that.

So without regulations, do you think everybody will be responsible out of the goodness of their hearts? Do you think polluters will just stop polluting even if it does cost them money? Do you really think that? Our environment is much better because of regulation. Do you want to go back like it was, where some rivers just caught on fire occasionally?

We have regulations to keep out illegal aliens...how's that working out?
we have regulations for the militia of the United States; how is that working?

So without regulations, do you think everybody will be responsible out of the goodness of their hearts? Do you think polluters will just stop polluting even if it does cost them money? Do you really think that? Our environment is much better because of regulation. Do you want to go back like it was, where some rivers just caught on fire occasionally?

We have regulations to keep out illegal aliens...how's that working out?

Great. More Mexicans are leaving our country than are coming here.
If true, good riddance. If not, I hope they do soon enough.

Signed,
Racistbigothomophobeislamaphobeandanyotherphobeyoucancomeupwith

It is true, and has been true for quite a few years. Unfortunately, claiming differently was one of the many major lies that Trump told to stir up the crazies who voted for him. I wonder why right wing radio and fox never bothered to report that?
More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming across the border
I don't know what's true or isn't true about current crossing rates but I can tell you they are a problem in my industry. Too many contractors can drastically undercut bids because of them.
it is why i believe in a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour, simply for being unemployed.

Hmmm. No, I'd much rather have soggy, days old food that I picked up off the ground. I have plans to move to Flint, Michigan so I can get some of the dirtiest water around. Oh, and I'm a big fan of sitting behind a running car and breathing in the fumes.

In all seriousness, Matthew, no I don't want any of those things. But I'm sure people can take care of the environment without being bullied into doing so by the government. You don't need government, you need common sense.

Unfortunately people don't take care of the environment which is why there are regulations in the first place.
Wrong. The regulations are there to make uncle Sam money

Only an idiot would believe that. Do you want drunks speeding and killing people? Regulations cut that down a lot. Do you enjoy clean water, air, and food? Without regulations, we wouldn't have that. Do you like the electric company fixing the problem as quickly as possible when your lights go out? Regulation is responsible for that. We both know I could continue for pages.
Dwi laws are LAWS not regulations. Try again
i only agree to the extent it is a form of double taxation. departments should not be benefiting from any revenue confiscated from the People.

our drug war is worse.

Oh and lets not forget the sky is falling....well, it did in the south, with all them tornado's and guess who's there to pick up the effin pieces...BIG MF GOVERNMENT!!

our drug war is worse.
More the reason for small government. Businesses have zero power to kick down your door and arrest you.

Oh and lets not forget the sky is falling....well, it did in the south, with all them tornado's and guess who's there to pick up the effin pieces...BIG MF GOVERNMENT!!
People have picked up trash for 8,000 years, nothing has occurred to discontinue this practice.

Forum List

Back