I Love Liberals!

One can gauge how deeply the little twerp has been wounded by the level he stoops to in these last few posts.
You attack people for no reason, they must cut you deeply also..

Stop lying, you twerp.

I always have a reason...and explain so.

You made false claims and had to be punished.

And the beatings will continue until enlightenment ensues.

1. No....f'real......I do.

Real Liberals....the sort who stand for liberty....not the America-hating, crawling, dictatorship loving, camouflaged Fascisti, Democrat-voting sort who claim to be Liberals, but are direct descendants of the Bolsheviks.
You know who you are.

a.I love this sort of Liberal....
"The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech,"
by Kirsten Powers

The low-life Liberals will never read the book, but any who are real Liberals, should.

2. Glenn Greenwald is another fav. I liked this book, "With Liberty and Justice for Some: How the Law Is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful," by Greenwald, but that's not the reason for this post.

Waaayyy Left gay Liberal Greenwald has a new online publication called 'The Intercept'... The magazine serves....to "produce aggressive, adversarial journalism across a wide range of issues" in the long term."
The Intercept - Wikipedia

3. In a recent edition, he skewered the establishment and its open war with Trump: he takes on the Democrats, the media....and the intell community!

"This is the faction that is now engaged in open warfare against the duly elected and already widely disliked president-elect, Donald Trump. They are using classic Cold War dirty tactics and the defining ingredients of what has until recently been denounced as “Fake News.”

Their most valuable instrument is the U.S. media, much of which reflexively reveres, serves, believes, and sides with hidden intelligence officials.

And Democrats, still reeling from their unexpected and traumatic election loss, as well as a systemic collapse of their party, seemingly divorced further and further from reason
with each passing day, are willing — eager — to embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry, and damaging those behaviors might be.

....cheering for the CIA and its shadowy allies to unilaterally subvert the U.S. election and impose its own policy dictates on the elected president is both warped and self-destructive..... Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie — is an assault on journalism, democracy, and basic human rationality.

And casually branding domestic adversaries who refuse to go along as traitors and disloyal foreign operatives is morally bankrupt and certain to backfire on those doing it.

....there is no bigger favor that Trump opponents can do for him than attacking him with such lowly, shabby, obvious shams, recruiting large media outlets to lead the way. " The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

4. Glenn Greenwald....anti-Trump from the get-go....but he eviscerates Democrats, the intell agencies, the media for:
'...using classic Cold War dirty tactics ..'
'....embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry,....
"Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie —..."

...is a true Liberal, and the closest thing to Voltaire's
"I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

poor dear.

nice cut and paste though.

how about you try for actual thought

btw, not everyone called a "liberal" agrees with greenwald.

but no worries. no one expects you to have that type of knowledge

Sure...

Here are a whole bunch of 'actual thoughts'.....see if you can handle 'em:

1. Real Liberals....the sort who stand for liberty....not the America-hating, crawling, dictatorship loving, camouflaged Fascisti, Democrat-voting sort who claim to be Liberals, but are direct descendants of the Bolsheviks.
You know who you are.

by Kirsten Powers

The low-life Liberals will never read the book, but any who are real Liberals, should.

2. Glenn Greenwald is another fav. I liked this book, "With Liberty and Justice for Some: How the Law Is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful," by Greenwald, but that's not the reason for this post.

Waaayyy Left gay Liberal Greenwald has a new online publication called 'The Intercept'... The magazine serves....to "produce aggressive, adversarial journalism across a wide range of issues" in the long term."

3. In a recent edition, he skewered the establishment and its open war with Trump: he takes on the Democrats, the media....and the intell community!

"This is the faction that is now engaged in open warfare against the duly elected and already widely disliked president-elect, Donald Trump. They are using classic Cold War dirty tactics and the defining ingredients of what has until recently been denounced as “Fake News.”

Their most valuable instrument is the U.S. media, much of which reflexively reveres, serves, believes, and sides with hidden intelligence officials.

And Democrats, still reeling from their unexpected and traumatic election loss, as well as a systemic collapse of their party, seemingly divorced further and further from reason with each passing day, are willing — eager — to embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry, and damaging those behaviors might be.

....cheering for the CIA and its shadowy allies to unilaterally subvert the U.S. election and impose its own policy dictates on the elected president is both warped and self-destructive..... Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie — is an assault on journalism, democracy, and basic human rationality.

And casually branding domestic adversaries who refuse to go along as traitors and disloyal foreign operatives is morally bankrupt and certain to backfire on those doing it.

....there is no bigger favor that Trump opponents can do for him than attacking him with such lowly, shabby, obvious shams, recruiting large media outlets to lead the way. " The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

4. Glenn Greenwald....anti-Trump from the get-go....but he eviscerates Democrats, the intell agencies, the media for:
'....embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry,....
"Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie —..."

"I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

Real Liberals....the sort who stand for liberty....not the America-hating, crawling, dictatorship loving, camouflaged Fascisti, Democrat-voting sort who claim to be Liberals, but are direct descendants of the Bolsheviks.
You know who you are.

by Kirsten Powers

And Democrats, still reeling from their unexpected and traumatic election loss, as well as a systemic collapse of their party, seemingly divorced further and further from reason
with each passing day, are willing — eager — to embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry, and damaging those behaviors might be.

poor dear.

nice cut and paste though.

how about you try for actual thought

btw, not everyone called a "liberal" agrees with greenwald.

but no worries. no one expects you to have that type of knowledge

Poor Jillian....first she loses the election, her whole world comes crashing down....now I had to put her in her place. and she has no response.

Sad when Kama catches up to you.

poor dear. nice cut and paste though. how about you try for actual thought btw, not everyone called a "liberal" agrees with greenwald. but no worries. no one expects you to have that type of knowledge
Why is it that every time conservatives own progressives with facts - progressives cry "cut and paste"? :dunno:

Sweetie - that's called documentation. Say it with me now jillian:

d-o-c-u-m-e-n-t-a-t-i-o-n.

Now that Trump has been elected we can expect our nation to become more and more like China and Russia. We well see an erosion of freedoms, more and more wealth concentrated in the hands of the Power Elite, and more fees to be paid by the middle class and working poor. Taxes for the rich will be cut, while the need for government revenue will grow, especially to feed the Military-Industrial Complex and the Pharmaceutical-Medical Establishment.
Barack Obama already handled that, snowflake. He was a typical fascist Dumbocrat. He forced us to carry health insurance (erosion of freedom). He forced us to bake cakes for homosexuals (erosion of freedom). He forced us to host weddings for homosexuals (erosion of freedom). He forced us to hand over most of our money (erosion of freedom). He expanded the Patriot Act - spying 24x7 on every single American (erosion of freedom). He handed over ICANN to an international consortium to ensure the internet will have less freedom.

Would you like me to keep going, stupid?

Please do, you forgot to equate President Obama as a tyrannical leader. You're ridiculous, what rational people see as an expansion of freedoms for those who have suffered discrimination for their lifetime, by bigots, xenophobes, homophobes, racists and neo fascists.
How is it an "expansion of freedom" for homosexuals?!? They were already free. Forcing someone to provide their labor for them doesn't make the homosexual any more "free" you nitwit.

I think you realize now how stupid your comment was and you're trying to backtrack. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet - you literally have no idea what he is going to do. So the only reason to claim that freedoms will be eroded is to by a hyperbolic fear-mongering partisan hack. You should be ashamed. I cringe for you. You obliterated what little credibility you have left.

poor dear. nice cut and paste though. how about you try for actual thought btw, not everyone called a "liberal" agrees with greenwald. but no worries. no one expects you to have that type of knowledge
Poor Jillian....first she loses the election, her whole world comes crashing down....now I had to put her in her place. and she has no response.

Poor Jillian for more than just that. She has so much hate in her heart. A couple of years ago, we agreed in a thread and developed a friendship. I left the board for over a year and then came back. She forgot who I was and we resumed our friendly discussions. When she realized I was a devout conservative she turned on me like a pitt bull and said she could "never be friends with a conservative".

The irony is that her side of the aisle hates everything she is (a woman, her faith, etc.)

Most of the liberty that conservatives want is the liberty to discriminate, the liberty to ignore the less fortunate in our society, and the liberty to dictate to all what their values must be.

images

So Mark Twain, Edgar Rice Burroughs, and other progressively banned authors, are back on the reading lists at colleges and other public education facilities?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Your post has nothing to do with my post.

images

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that for the next few decades worth of elections.

*****SMILE*****

Currently.
The Ancient World, A social and cultural history~D. Brendan Nagle
CET Exam Book~Ron Crow and Dick Glass
The Jungle is neutral~F. Spencer Chapman, D.S.O.
Animal diseases~USDA
The Oxford illustrated history of Britain~Kenneth O. Morgan
The Best of Signal~S.L. Mayer
Once and Future King~ EB White
Physics~Jerry D. Wilson
Geology~Robert L. Bates
The best of modern humor~Mordecai Richler
The world's illustrated history~Geophry Parker
A history of civilization~Robin W. Winks
Mad's Don Martin carries on
The Constitutional convention of Oklahoma of 1907
FDR~ Ted Morgan
Book of the heavens~Henry W. Ruoff, MA, Litt.D,.D.C.L.
Fundamentals of legal research~J. Myron Jacobstein
Paper Lion~George Plimpton
The New Testament
The complete works of Shakespeare

images

What?????

No Plato, Aristotle, Sophocles, Aquinas, Descartes, Confucius, Thoreau, Poe, Twain, Verne, Newton, Galileo, Einstein, Faraday, Feynman, Telsa, Freud, Jung, or even a token Hawking's?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yes, I have those author's also...

upload_2017-1-14_22-15-26.png

Perhaps you should read them instead of using them as decorations.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The right live on planet delusion!

They invented fake news and wallowed in it the last 8 years. Now it's the worst thing ever?

Except what they call "fake news" usually isn't fake, they just WANT it to be.
Like your CNN? :lol:

What did CNN report that wasn't true?

They didn't report anything false (in this unique circumstance), but they lent credence to something that was proven false.

Most of the liberty that conservatives want is the liberty to discriminate, the liberty to ignore the less fortunate in our society, and the liberty to dictate to all what their values must be.

And liberals like you love to employ emotional arguments when you have little else to argue.

1) Discriminate against whom?
2) Who are the "less fortunate in our society"? Snowflakes like you?
3) And who was it dictating values to America for the past 8 years? Wasn't conservatives, that's for sure.

Now that Trump has been elected we can expect our nation to become more and more like China and Russia. We well see an erosion of freedoms, more and more wealth concentrated in the hands of the Power Elite, and more fees to be paid by the middle class and working poor. Taxes for the rich will be cut, while the need for government revenue will grow, especially to feed the Military-Industrial Complex and the Pharmaceutical-Medical Establishment.
Barack Obama already handled that, snowflake. He was a typical fascist Dumbocrat. He forced us to carry health insurance (erosion of freedom). He forced us to bake cakes for homosexuals (erosion of freedom). He forced us to host weddings for homosexuals (erosion of freedom). He forced us to hand over most of our money (erosion of freedom). He expanded the Patriot Act - spying 24x7 on every single American (erosion of freedom). He handed over ICANN to an international consortium to ensure the internet will have less freedom.

Would you like me to keep going, stupid?

Please do, you forgot to equate President Obama as a tyrannical leader. You're ridiculous, what rational people see as an expansion of freedoms for those who have suffered discrimination for their lifetime, by bigots, xenophobes, homophobes, racists and neo fascists.
How is it an "expansion of freedom" for homosexuals?!? They were already free. Forcing someone to provide their labor for them doesn't make the homosexual any more "free" you nitwit.

I think you realize now how stupid your comment was and you're trying to backtrack. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet - you literally have no idea what he is going to do. So the only reason to claim that freedoms will be eroded is to by a hyperbolic fear-mongering partisan hack. You should be ashamed. I cringe for you. You obliterated what little credibility you have left.

In his post you see the explanation as to why conservatives eat Liberal's lunch in the marketplace of debate and ideas.

And....why their every attempt is to simply shut down the opposing voice with which they cannot compete.

Poor Jillian for more than just that. She has so much hate in her heart. A couple of years ago, we agreed in a thread and developed a friendship. I left the board for over a year and then came back. She forgot who I was and we resumed our friendly discussions. When she realized I was a devout conservative she turned on me like a pitt bull and said she could "never be friends with a conservative".

The irony is that her side of the aisle hates everything she is (a woman, her faith, etc.)

Our pal Jill is the perfect example of a cookie-cutter, stereotype Bill's wife Liberal.

They never debate....simple hit and run.

Which may be a good strategy considering their level of ability.

They invented fake news and wallowed in it the last 8 years. Now it's the worst thing ever?

Except what they call "fake news" usually isn't fake, they just WANT it to be.
Like your CNN? :lol:

What did CNN report that wasn't true?

They didn't report anything false (in this unique circumstance), but they lent credence to something that was proven false.

And they provided the signpost to BuzzFeed so their readers would be sure to know where to go.

And liberals like you love to employ emotional arguments when you have little else to argue.

3) And who was it dictating values to America for the past 8 years? Wasn't conservatives, that's for sure.

Don't posts like the above just make you cringe?

You know who you are.

by Kirsten Powers

I liked the conservatives of 2009. Whiny little bitches. My how they have grown.

If trump will be good he will realize their (GOP) policies don't work. It'll take compromise. For example they're already admitting global warming is real. So realize we were right.

HUD. Ben carson, good luck. Lol

They admit Russia did help the GOP

Trump admired no ends

They're going to give trump stimulus money they wouldn't give Obama.

Liberal Republicans. Rinos. Remember you guys admit there's very little difference.

Don't posts like the above just make you cringe?
You kkk democrats make me cringe....
Can't wait to see what you do for race relations.

You know who you are.

by Kirsten Powers

I liked the conservatives of 2009. Whiny little bitches. My how they have grown.

If trump will be good he will realize their (GOP) policies don't work. It'll take compromise. For example they're already admitting global warming is real. So realize we were right.

HUD. Ben carson, good luck. Lol

They admit Russia did help the GOP

Trump admired no ends

They're going to give trump stimulus money they wouldn't give Obama.

Liberal Republicans. Rinos. Remember you guys admit there's very little difference.

1. "If trump will be good he will realize their (GOP) policies don't work."
Which ones?
Individualism?
Free markets?
Limited constitutional government?

2. "It'll take compromise."
Like this?
"Obama to GOP: 'I won' President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation.Jan 23, 2009"
Obama to GOP: 'I won' - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2009/01/obama-to-gop-i-won-017862

Pop quiz: how many Republicans voted for what is now clearly judged as a huuuuuuggggge failure: ObamaCare?

How many?

You're such a dope.
1. The media is controlled by the Left.
2. Dan Rather....the Godfather of Fake News.

Next!

Fake news is obamas fake birth certificate .

Conservatives STILL are running with that today !

The man has an unbroken record of failure in every endeavor he has set is hand to....and this is your focus????

I think I’ve got your problem figured out….your prostate is bigger than your brain.

Progressive successes are considered failures by RWnuts like yourself.

For example, marriage equality achieved is considered by RW'ers to be a failure to maintain an area of discrimination against gays.

Forum List

Back