I mentioned that I was a very loyal Democrat and changed. What about others who also changed?

I see issues on both ends. You are completely myopic, only seeing issues on the "other" end.

That kind of thinking bores me. Try this on someone who shares your binary thinking patterns.
So my view that Government is trying to rule us all is also your view? Let's discuss rule of the alleged free citizens as you touch on over guns. Still on guns you side more with Democrats than Republicans such as you want citizens to be forced to be investigated to own a gun. You endorse Democrats call for background checks.

I see issues on both ends. You are completely myopic, only seeing issues on the "other" end.

That kind of thinking bores me. Try this on someone who shares your binary thinking patterns.
Binary says you see things on both ends. Yet when it comes to trump, you have a signature where you target Trump and have not added a word bad about Biden that I know about.

I enjoy knowing why people do things. Was it to get them rich? Did they crave being famous? Were they hard workers? Did they make a lot of money? Was their work important?

Well I mentioned I was born as a loyal Democrat. Because it was 1938. The nation was loyal to FDR. Few posters were alive when he was the living president. I was grateful for many many years. For over 40 years in fact. My parents adored him. They taught me Republicans are evil. They are simply for the rich. They hate the common man. It was a driving force to ensure I was a loyal Democrat.
Jimmy Carter let me down. He comes across as a nice old man. But he is an authoritarian. I did not get that about Democrats for a very long time.

I want to present a woman who was a very loyal Democrat too. She changed her mind. She did so faster than I did. Welcome to a very smart woman who will explain her views to us all.

Today the headlines is Biden has imposed new laws against Truckers. Imagine they feed us. They bring clothes to us. They keep stores open.

Democrats brag that even Trump was a loyal Democrat. Look how they became vicious against Trump to the point they work hard daily to put him into a prison. Is that the new credo of Democrats?

You fat old geezer. No one cares

Binary says you see things on both ends. Yet when it comes to trump, you have a signature where you target Trump and have not added a word bad about Biden that I know about.
That you know about. That's not my fault.

Um, most kids are liberal and always have been relative to adults with real world experiences from which to draw. Most become more consertaive with age. The problem today is that many adults are never really growing up.
Kids are actually true Liberals mainly due to them not yet growing up and learning how to get along. As they age, they have been exposed to rules of the many as opposed to their parents rules and it changes far too many of them to devoted Democrats. If a person is past 40 and still is a Democrat, they are not schooled at all in the Constitution.

Okay, I think it's officially safe to say that this poster is either blatantly unserious or fully delusional.

I'm guessing this doesn't come as a shock to anyone.
This is your example of binary and of both ends? That you deny Biden's daughters' diary seems to refute your own claims.

I enjoy knowing why people do things. Was it to get them rich? Did they crave being famous? Were they hard workers? Did they make a lot of money? Was their work important?

Well I mentioned I was born as a loyal Democrat. Because it was 1938. The nation was loyal to FDR. Few posters were alive when he was the living president. I was grateful for many many years. For over 40 years in fact. My parents adored him. They taught me Republicans are evil. They are simply for the rich. They hate the common man. It was a driving force to ensure I was a loyal Democrat.
Jimmy Carter let me down. He comes across as a nice old man. But he is an authoritarian. I did not get that about Democrats for a very long time.

I want to present a woman who was a very loyal Democrat too. She changed her mind. She did so faster than I did. Welcome to a very smart woman who will explain her views to us all.

Today the headlines is Biden has imposed new laws against Truckers. Imagine they feed us. They bring clothes to us. They keep stores open.

Democrats brag that even Trump was a loyal Democrat. Look how they became vicious against Trump to the point they work hard daily to put him into a prison. Is that the new credo of Democrats?

Thanks, Robert W. I would avoid politicians who failed by intentionally lying and therefore breaking with the truthfulness the America stands. I know it
I really have no faith in the GOP

To me, they just sit their doing nothing and are readily blamed for anything that goes wrong.

They therefore, are necessary for the DNC.

Put another way, imagine if Trump were not even running? Who would show up to vote for Biden?
Doing nothing is better than doing evil.

This is your example of binary and of both ends? That you deny Biden's daughters' diary seems to refute your own claims.
That's not what I was saying. You're being dishonest. She did not say they had sex. I was pointing out the OTHER Trumpster's lie.

And this is why I no longer engage with you people. Lie after lie. You just can't be honest. Play with someone else. Dismissed.

Thanks, Robert W. I would avoid politicians who failed by intentionally lying and therefore breaking with the truthfulness the America stands. I know it
When I was a Democrat, their story is they were for the common man or woman or child. But even then it was not true. Those who were also then like I was were slow to learn the truth about Democrats. Because we believed only them. They lie all the time to the public. They get rich in Government and tell us how bad the rich are. That sure is how liars talk. Democrats such as Obama are ultra rich and so is Clinton. They got rich not for new factories, they got rich for being Democrats.

That's not what I was saying. You're being dishonest. She did not say they had sex. I was pointing out the OTHER Trumpster's lie.

And this is why I no longer engage with you people. Lie after lie. You just can't be honest. Play with someone else. Dismissed.
You are ultra loyal to Democrats as you proved by being angry we discussed Biden's daughter.

You do not believe in the law???? Why is that? Trump has not been convicted of any crimes yet. Do you also want non convicted Democrats to be put into prisons?
You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to be in jail. If it were you or I with that many felony charges, we wouldn’t get bail. In an earlier day he would have just disappeared, like Nixon, but not the Grifter-in-Chief!

#DEADBEATDON

When I was a Democrat, their story is they were for the common man or woman or child. But even then it was not true. Those who were also then like I was were slow to learn the truth about Democrats. Because we believed only them. They lie all the time to the public. They get rich in Government and tell us how bad the rich are. That sure is how liars talk. Democrats such as Obama are ultra rich and so is Clinton. They got rich not for new factories, they got rich for being Democrats.
Not all democrats tell lies. I respect them for being the soul of caring about the American people and the same with Independants and conservatives who operate honestly and care for America and our loyal friends worldwide.

Not all democrats tell lies. I respect them for being the soul of caring about the American people and the same with Independants and conservatives who operate honestly and care for America and our loyal friends worldwide.
Tulsi Gabbard did not lie when she was a Democrat. When she discovered as she served in DC, how they rely on lying, she quit the party and wrote books about her departing the Democrats. Sooner you will also arrive at the truth they are actually liars.

You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to be in jail. If it were you or I with that many felony charges, we wouldn’t get bail. In an earlier day he would have just disappeared, like Nixon, but not the Grifter-in-Chief!

#DEADBEATDON
You still accept the lies told to the public primarily by the press. Sad but true that you don't know truth from lies.

I was a diehard democrat when I was younger. My parents were poor and I was poor. I remember I couldn't wait for the minimum wage to go up so I could earn more money. Then, one day, I had a revelation that if my only goal in life to earn more money was to wait for the minimum wage to go up, then I was always going to be poor. So, I picked myself up by my bootstraps, realized democrat policies only keep you in a generational cycle of poverty, switched to being a Republican, and I have been in management for many years before now owning my own business for the last 20 + years. For the last many decades I have seen the poor piss away opportunities to better themselves because they just don't know how to escape poverty. Living paycheck to paycheck is just a way of life and as long as they can just get by they don't think there is a reason to strive to do any better.

Forum List

Back