I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Boss is a Hillary supporter who had supported Cruz in an attempt to sway support from Trump. He doesn't represent Cruz supporters. He's just trying to squeeze the final drops out of his rouse. Too bad for him, he's being called out like the bitch he is and getting nothing from it though.

Gosh... I must be really nailing that ass good tonight! For you to come this unhinged from reality and attempt to impugn my integrity this way.... that's something buddy.

Again, check out my profile... search my threads... I am one of the most outspoken conservative voices on this forum. You're not calling out anyone... you're demonstrating how unhinged and desperate you've become.

Well... You can get so mad you can't see straight... I'm still not going to vote for Trump. I'll take my chances as a conservative with Hillary before I let you shitstains have a victory here.

Just keep telling yourself... I'm not important, my vote doesn't matter... Us Cruz supporters aren't important and Trump doesn't need us.. he is so Great he can win without us!

Boss is a Hillary supporter who had supported Cruz in an attempt to sway support from Trump. He doesn't represent Cruz supporters. He's just trying to squeeze the final drops out of his rouse. Too bad for him, he's being called out like the bitch he is and getting nothing from it though.

Gosh... I must be really nailing that ass good tonight! For you to come this unhinged from reality and attempt to impugn my integrity this way.... that's something buddy.

Again, check out my profile... search my threads... I am one of the most outspoken conservative voices on this forum. You're not calling out anyone... you're demonstrating how unhinged and desperate you've become.

Well... You can get so mad you can't see straight... I'm still not going to vote for Trump. I'll take my chances as a conservative with Hillary before I let you shitstains have a victory here.

Just keep telling yourself... I'm not important, my vote doesn't matter... Us Cruz supporters aren't important and Trump doesn't need us.. he is so Great he can win without us!

You've been thoroughly owned. You're basically the equivalent of a guy in handcuffs talking sh** at this point. :lmao:

But okay, let's look at this history you keep yapping about. Here are just the last four threads you started:

1. I'll vote for Hillary.
2. Droning on about how you support some "radical femist"
3. Bragging about Hillary's "illustrious career."
4. Making lame genetic excuses for Black Lives Matter

Yea, you got lame abstract alleged testimonials. I have the facts. You supported Cruz and trolled Trump supporters. Then you claim Hillary as a viable option. I think we know the depth of you "conservatism."

No... I supported Cruz in the GOP primaries which ended weeks ago. I also supported Trump early on and there are threads to prove that. I have been critical of positions Trump has taken in the arena of ideas when they don't comport with conservative values. In a free and open society, we are allowed to have civil discourse and objective debates in order to select our candidates.

You are apparently angry at me for not "falling in line" to join your parade behind Donald Trump. You repeatedly try to claim that you don't care and it's not important but it's clearly and painfully obvious that it IS important and you DO care a great deal. Otherwise, you wouldn't be resorting to this kind of attempt to destroy my credibility.

I am so sorry that I have gotten under your skin so much that you feel compelled to resort to this sort of thing, but it doesn't really bother me at all. In fact, as soon as you started doing this... it gave me a little gratification in knowing that I got in you head and caused you to flip your lid.

Uh, dude I just got done talking about how I value real Cruz supporters.

When was that, when you were just smearing his wife???

Who cares. Heidi is just like her husband; built on a lie. Cruz supporters are okay with accepting truth and finding something better:

maxresdefault.jpg

You've been thoroughly owned. You're basically the equivalent of a guy in handcuffs talking sh** at this point. :lmao:

But okay, let's look at this history you keep yapping about. Here are just the last four threads you started:

1. I'll vote for Hillary.
2. Droning on about how you support some "radical femist"
3. Bragging about Hillary's "illustrious career."
4. Making lame genetic excuses for Black Lives Matter

Go read the threads.

Your characterizations are all lies or half-truths.
Just like your boy Trump!

Yea, you got lame abstract alleged testimonials. I have the facts. You supported Cruz and trolled Trump supporters. Then you claim Hillary as a viable option. I think we know the depth of you "conservatism."

No... I supported Cruz in the GOP primaries which ended weeks ago. I also supported Trump early on and there are threads to prove that. I have been critical of positions Trump has taken in the arena of ideas when they don't comport with conservative values. In a free and open society, we are allowed to have civil discourse and objective debates in order to select our candidates.

You are apparently angry at me for not "falling in line" to join your parade behind Donald Trump. You repeatedly try to claim that you don't care and it's not important but it's clearly and painfully obvious that it IS important and you DO care a great deal. Otherwise, you wouldn't be resorting to this kind of attempt to destroy my credibility.

I am so sorry that I have gotten under your skin so much that you feel compelled to resort to this sort of thing, but it doesn't really bother me at all. In fact, as soon as you started doing this... it gave me a little gratification in knowing that I got in you head and caused you to flip your lid.

I've never said I was angry at you for not getting on the Trump train. That's everyone's choice. You were trolling Trump supporters in the heat of it all, and I've called you out on that. Now, looking deeper into your history, sure you have a case for a conservative slant. But the reality still is that no self respecting conservative talks about Hillary as a viable option. Maybe you just got a really bad case of butthurt and your political eyes have swollen over. I'm guessing you'll come to your senses in a couple months. But you shouldn't be talking sh** and expecting people to talk you into it. If you're dumb enough to pretend Hillary is a worthwhile option, then you got all those shots coming, dude.

Uh, dude I just got done talking about how I value real Cruz supporters.

When was that, when you were just smearing his wife???

Who cares. Heidi is just like her husband; built on a lie. Cruz supporters are okay with accepting truth and finding something better:

maxresdefault.jpg

Uh oh... Look out all you Cruz supporters... he's "reaching out" to you again!

I am. There are many Cruz supporters who will realize the error of their ways; and even if they don't, they should be smart enough to know that Hillary is not an option.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Uh, dude I just got done talking about how I value real Cruz supporters."

Love the way you "value" Cruz supporters here!

But the reality still is that no self respecting conservative talks about Hillary as a viable option.

And I suppose that's why you Trumptarians think you can just bully us around and treat us like gutter trash... you figure we don't really have any other choice... like your poor defenseless wife who you beat regularly.... we've just got to shut up and take it.

Well guess what, shithead... WE DON'T!

I am. There are many Cruz supporters who will realize the error of their ways; and even if they don't, they should be smart enough to know that Hillary is not an option.

Translation: It's just like my old lady when she smart mouths me... I have to slap her around and show her who's the boss and then she wises up and acts right for a little while because she doesn't have any other options. Hey bitch... bring me a beer!

maxresdefault.jpg

"Uh, dude I just got done talking about how I value real Cruz supporters."

Love the way you "value" Cruz supporters here!

Valuing doesn't mean pandering. Hopefully, many Cruz supporters have stepped back and realized the terrible essence of the Cruzes. See, it's especially bad when someone like Cruz holds himself up as a beacon of truth. Trump was right, Teddy holds the Bible high and then he lies. That's why so many evangelicals said fuck Cruz. But just because I've properly assessed Cruz doesn't mean I ascribe bad motives to all Cruz supporters.

But the reality still is that no self respecting conservative talks about Hillary as a viable option.

And I suppose that's why you Trumptarians think you can just bully us around and treat us like gutter trash... you figure we don't really have any other choice... like your poor defenseless wife who you beat regularly.... we've just got to shut up and take it.

Well guess what, shithead... WE DON'T!

Yea, making wild counter accusations doesn't excuse your Hillary supporting. And if you're that emotionally weak that you think I can push you that way, you should probably re-examine your life.

Valuing doesn't mean pandering. Hopefully, many Cruz supporters have stepped back and realized the terrible essence of the Cruzes. See, it's especially bad when someone like Cruz holds himself up as a beacon of truth. Trump was right, Teddy holds the Bible high and then he lies. That's why so many evangelicals said fuck Cruz. But just because I've properly assessed Cruz doesn't mean I ascribe bad motives to all Cruz supporters.

I think you're wrong. I think most of Cruz's supporters are appalled at the lies and sleazy shit that has been thrown at a good man and his family during this campaign and they won't forget that. You can live in your own little delusional reality if you wan to... I think you're bonkers.

Forum List

Back