I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

You can't say that you don't if you present Hillary as a viable option. It's just simple. You're not a conservative. No conservative does that. It's like a self professed man of God saying Satan isn't such a bad guy after all; it simply doesn't add up.

Well, I AM a conservative and you can't convince me that I'm not.

I think I explained myself very well in the OP.

Oh you explained yourself alright. Here.... I'll recap-

Wha wha wha, my guy didn't win, ouch, butt hurt, wha wha wha... I voting for the most liberal dishonest person who has ever run for president, wha wha wha, I holding my breath, you will all be sorry when I'm gone, wha wha wha.

Hey look: Cruz(es) is/are Wall Street / Globalist like Hillary:

Heidi-Cruz-Scare-All-Americans.jpg

And THAT is how you plan to defeat Hillary Clinton?

You're far too stupid to ever have a chance in this election.

I am a conservative, and expect true conservatives to do what is best to defend the constitution. Cruz didn't do, and neither will you apparently. He's done as a political operative for the conservative movement, and so are you.......unless you come to your senses.

I disagree. I think you're wrong. You keep listening to the Trumpbots tell you what you're supposed to think and believe.

Attacking primary opponents after the convention when you should be focused on bringing them on board and going after Hillary is NOT doing what's best to defend the constitution because that's basically handing Hillary the keys to the White House.

We are focused on bringing Republicans, Independents and Democrats onto the Trump train. Hillary supporters can take their train to hell. Bye Bye.

Hey look: Cruz(es) is/are Wall Street / Globalist like Hillary:

And THAT is how you plan to defeat Hillary Clinton?

You're far too stupid to ever have a chance in this election.

That didn't sound like a defense. The truth is Cruz is a snake who trades in political favors. He's an insider. He pretends to be one thing and does the other. Heidi/Hillary/Teddy; they're so much alike. Just admit that you're a plant, dude. Conservative my ass.

This is you:

You can't say that you don't if you present Hillary as a viable option. It's just simple. You're not a conservative. No conservative does that. It's like a self professed man of God saying Satan isn't such a bad guy after all; it simply doesn't add up.

Well, I AM a conservative and you can't convince me that I'm not.

I think I explained myself very well in the OP.

Oh you explained yourself alright. Here.... I'll recap-

Wha wha wha, my guy didn't win, ouch, butt hurt, wha wha wha... I voting for the most liberal dishonest person who has ever run for president, wha wha wha, I holding my breath, you will all be sorry when I'm gone, wha wha wha.

Again... not really moving me to vote for Donald J. Trump.

Now, you can certainly choose to keep this sort of thing up from now until November but I am fairly sure it's just not going to work. It might piss me off enough to vote for Hillary... it won't make me vote for Trump.

We are focused on bringing Republicans, Independents and Democrats onto the Trump train.

No you're not. You've essentially told 30% or more to go to hell and you don't need or want their votes.

Nope. We want every Cruz supporter to recognize Trump's greatness. There are Hillary supporters like you wanted Cruz who obviously won't be getting on the Trump train. We wish you off happily.

That didn't sound like a defense. The truth is Cruz is a snake....blah blah blahh...

Again... not working to bring me over to Trump. Sorry!

I've told you about twenty times now that I'm not trying to (and I've told you that from the outset). And in fact, I've warned any passers-by / participants to not get snared by your "kiss my ass" trap.

Nope. We want every Cruz supporter to recognize Trump's greatness. There are Hillary supporters like you wanted Cruz who obviously won't be getting on the Trump train. We wish you off happily.

Good... Me and about 10-20 million others will let you show us how to win an election without our Republican support! Go for it big man!

I am a conservative, and expect true conservatives to do what is best to defend the constitution. Cruz didn't do, and neither will you apparently. He's done as a political operative for the conservative movement, and so are you.......unless you come to your senses.

I disagree. I think you're wrong. You keep listening to the Trumpbots tell you what you're supposed to think and believe.

Attacking primary opponents after the convention when you should be focused on bringing them on board and going after Hillary is NOT doing what's best to defend the constitution because that's basically handing Hillary the keys to the White House.

We are focused on bringing Republicans, Independents and Democrats onto the Trump train. Hillary supporters can take their train to hell. Bye Bye.

The only candidate in this race that is winning Democrats, REPUBLICANS & Independents is Hillary Clinton.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

If Ronald Reagan wouldn't have voted for Donald Trump, neither will they.

In fact according to this article--this is what election night is going to look like.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

I've told you about twenty times now that I'm not trying to (and I've told you that from the outset). And in fact, I've warned any passers-by / participants to not get snared by your "kiss my ass" trap.

I don't care how many times you post your idiocy. I don't keep count.

Anyone who knows me here, laughs when they see you call ME a liberal. That's one of the goofiest allegations ever made in USMB history.

Oh, but voting for her is protecting the constitution. Look, I am not a fan of the big orange clown, never have been, but I am a conservative and between the pant suit bull dyke and the political idiot trump, I know which one is worse for conservatism. And so does any true conservative.

Good... Me and about 10-20 million others will let you show us how to win an election without our Republican support! Go for it big man!

Nope. Most (real) Cruz supporters will be coming to Trump. Some may not be excited, and that's okay. Hillary trolls like you are not at all part of that equation.

Oh, but voting for her is protecting the constitution. Look, I am not a fan of the big orange clown, never have been, but I am a conservative and between the pant suit bull dyke and the political idiot trump, I know which one is worse for conservatism. And so does any true conservative.

Boss is a Hillary supporter who had supported Cruz in an attempt to sway support from Trump. He doesn't represent Cruz supporters. He's just trying to squeeze the final drops out of his rouse. Too bad for him, he's being called out like the bitch he is and getting nothing from it though.

That didn't sound like a defense. The truth is Cruz is a snake....blah blah blahh...

Again... not working to bring me over to Trump. Sorry!

You're right Gatsby, he's not worth the time.

Nope. We want every Cruz supporter to recognize Trump's greatness.

Translation: We want to slap you around like a wife beater does his "bitch" and make you understand who your boss is. You've gone and gotten all uppity and we're gonna show you who wears the wife-beater shirt around here!

Prediction: FAILURE!

I don't care how many times you post your idiocy. I don't keep count.

Anyone who knows me here, laughs when they see you call ME a liberal. That's one of the goofiest allegations ever made in USMB history.

Yea, you got lame abstract alleged testimonials. I have the facts. You supported Cruz and trolled Trump supporters. Then you claim Hillary as a viable option. I think we know the depth of you "conservatism."

Nope. We want every Cruz supporter to recognize Trump's greatness.

Translation: We want to slap you around like a wife beater does his "bitch" and make you understand who your boss is. You've gone and gotten all uppity and we're gonna show you who wears the wife-beater shirt around here!

Prediction: FAILURE!

Uh, dude I just got done talking about how I value real Cruz supporters. Your troll attempts are just sloppy as fuck. Now we will be bitch slapping Hillary trolls like yourself; there is no getting around that.

Forum List

Back