"I never thought I'd live to see this day." Historian on trump

The problem is Americans have become numb to Trump's ignorance, incompetence, and abuse.
Well said. There used to be a line presidents didn’t cross. Even republican presidents of the past knew better.

Trump makes Bush look like Lincoln.

Last edited:
Presidential Historian: "I never thought I’d live to see this day"

Just another attack on one of the pillars of our Country. He is determined to make the US just another banana republic....
Quite a list of assholes ready to post their disgust in Trump.
Swamp creatures every one of them.
Let's see......tommorrow Melvin Snerdly....an important asshole from France will comment on Trump. He'll say how Trump is doing stuff he's never seen before.
Then Saturday there's an important scientist from Buttfuck AK who feels that Trump is turning America into North Dakota.

And this is supposed to make us want to vote for Hillary.

Last edited:
The problem is Americans have become numb to Trump's ignorance, incompetence, and abuse.
Well said. There used to be a line presidents didn’t cross. Even past republican presidents of the past knew better.

What line did Trump Cross?

275BD7FC-0F65-C5E1-CA4DB6B9C73CC1B9.jpg

Wanna know what I find funny as hell? Last year, Trump refused to attend the WH Correspondents dinner. Apparently, because he didn't want to hear jokes at his expense. But, they did jokes about him and Sarah Sanders anyway.

So this year? No comedians are going to be allowed. They are going to have a PRESIDENTIAL HISTORIAN give a talk instead.

And, because there are going to be no comedians, Trump says he might go this year. And you thought Trump wasn't thin skinned....................

https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/with-no-comedian-trump-might-attend-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

President Trump said he might attend the upcoming White House Correspondents’ Dinner because the organization has decided to host a historian — not a comedian.

“So-called comedian Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that this year, for the first time in decades, they will have an author instead of a comedian,” Trump tweeted from his Mar-a-Lago resort Tuesday night.

“Good first step in comeback of a dying evening and tradition! Maybe I will go?”

Wolf was criticized last year for making jokes about Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ appearance and makeup choice. She also compared Ivanka Trump to an “empty box of tampons”

On Monday, the White House Correspondents’ Association announced that the headliner for April 2019 event will be historian Ron Chernow. It would be the first time in more than three decades that a comedian will not perform at the annual gala.

Wolf has been unapologetic about her appearance and blasted the decision not to have a performer in 2019.

“The @whca are cowards. The media is complicit. And I couldn’t be prouder,” Wolf tweeted on Monday.

Let's see: Michael Beschloss

1. Frequent commentator on the PBS NewsHour and NBC - Check

2. Appears on The Daily Show in 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2010 - Check

3. Contributes columns in the The New York Slimes - Check

4. Married to Iranian-born Afsaneh Mashayekhi Beschloss - Check

5. Was guest of Bill & Hillary Clinton at the White House dinner - Check

Tells me everything I need to know about him. Why should I take this shithed serious?

Last edited:
Well said. There used to be a line presidents didn’t cross. Even past republican presidents of the past knew better.

Well, for one, presidents don't usually politicize their phone calls to the military on Thanksgiving and bitch to the military about how unfairly he's being treated.

To tell you the truth, whenever I was deployed, watching the news about what was happening back in the States wasn't something I was concerned about. I was more interested in knowing what was happening in the areas I was deployed to, as well as was interested in knowing if there were any hostile actions happening in the area. Didn't care if a judge ruled against a politician, didn't concern me.

Fred didn't kick his retarted Orange Crush enough and catered to his soft candy weak ass....Dictator Don expects that from people because he can't handle being called out for his stupidity. Yes, Fred should have kicked his ass more often.

Fred didn't kick his retarted Orange Crush enough and catered to his soft candy weak ass....Dictator Don expects that from people because he can't handle being called out for his stupidity. Yes, Fred should have kicked his ass more often.

He's yo President He's yo President.

He beat Hillary.

Hillary beat his my 4M votes......and she lives rent free in the Orange Crush's head. :113:

He beat Hillary.

Hillary beat his my 4M votes......and she lives rent free in the Orange Crush's head. :113:

Hillary is not, nor will she ever be your President.

Forum List

Back