"I never thought I'd live to see this day." Historian on trump

Wanna know what I find funny as hell? Last year, Trump refused to attend the WH Correspondents dinner. Apparently, because he didn't want to hear jokes at his expense. But, they did jokes about him and Sarah Sanders anyway.

So this year? No comedians are going to be allowed. They are going to have a PRESIDENTIAL HISTORIAN give a talk instead.

And, because there are going to be no comedians, Trump says he might go this year. And you thought Trump wasn't thin skinned....................

https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/with-no-comedian-trump-might-attend-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

President Trump said he might attend the upcoming White House Correspondents’ Dinner because the organization has decided to host a historian — not a comedian.

“So-called comedian Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that this year, for the first time in decades, they will have an author instead of a comedian,” Trump tweeted from his Mar-a-Lago resort Tuesday night.

“Good first step in comeback of a dying evening and tradition! Maybe I will go?”

Wolf was criticized last year for making jokes about Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ appearance and makeup choice. She also compared Ivanka Trump to an “empty box of tampons”

On Monday, the White House Correspondents’ Association announced that the headliner for April 2019 event will be historian Ron Chernow. It would be the first time in more than three decades that a comedian will not perform at the annual gala.

Wolf has been unapologetic about her appearance and blasted the decision not to have a performer in 2019.

“The @whca are cowards. The media is complicit. And I couldn’t be prouder,” Wolf tweeted on Monday.
There wasn't a comedian there last year.

Hillary beat his my 4M votes......and she lives rent free in the Orange Crush's head. :113:

StillPrezBitch.jpg

Let's see: Michael Beschloss

1. Frequent commentator on the PBS NewsHour and NBC - Check

2. Appears on The Daily Show in 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2010 - Check

3. Contributes columns in the The New York Slimes - Check

4. Married to Iranian-born Afsaneh Mashayekhi Beschloss - Check

5. Was guest of Bill & Hillary Clinton at the White House dinner - Check

Tells me everything I need to know about him. Why should I take this shithed serios?
Because....

NPCOrnage.jpg

Wanna know what I find funny as hell? Last year, Trump refused to attend the WH Correspondents dinner. Apparently, because he didn't want to hear jokes at his expense. But, they did jokes about him and Sarah Sanders anyway.

So this year? No comedians are going to be allowed. They are going to have a PRESIDENTIAL HISTORIAN give a talk instead.

And, because there are going to be no comedians, Trump says he might go this year. And you thought Trump wasn't thin skinned....................

https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/with-no-comedian-trump-might-attend-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

President Trump said he might attend the upcoming White House Correspondents’ Dinner because the organization has decided to host a historian — not a comedian.

“So-called comedian Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that this year, for the first time in decades, they will have an author instead of a comedian,” Trump tweeted from his Mar-a-Lago resort Tuesday night.

“Good first step in comeback of a dying evening and tradition! Maybe I will go?”

Wolf was criticized last year for making jokes about Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ appearance and makeup choice. She also compared Ivanka Trump to an “empty box of tampons”

On Monday, the White House Correspondents’ Association announced that the headliner for April 2019 event will be historian Ron Chernow. It would be the first time in more than three decades that a comedian will not perform at the annual gala.

Wolf has been unapologetic about her appearance and blasted the decision not to have a performer in 2019.

“The @whca are cowards. The media is complicit. And I couldn’t be prouder,” Wolf tweeted on Monday.

Wow....................not only are you wrong, but it is patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you didn't read the link or the post, because it clearly states that comedienne Michelle Wolfe was the headliner last year. And, apparently, you missed your Orange Messiah's tweet in the same post, because he said that she had failed so badly last year that this year, instead of having a comedian, they are going to have an author.

But..............keep up with the knee jerk reactions if that is what makes you feel better. Sorry dude, but there WAS a comedian at last years WH Correspondent's dinner.

Your dumb ass just got trolled!

rofl.gif

Wow....................not only are you wrong, but it is patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you didn't read the link or the post, because it clearly states that comedienne Michelle Wolfe was the headliner last year. And, apparently, you missed your Orange Messiah's tweet in the same post, because he said that she had failed so badly last year that this year, instead of having a comedian, they are going to have an author.

But..............keep up with the knee jerk reactions if that is what makes you feel better. Sorry dude, but there WAS a comedian at last years WH Correspondent's dinner.

That ugly bitch ain't funny. So yeah, there was no comedian last year.

Proof:

rofl.gif

Do you know the meaning of trolling? Here, let me help you out..................

Urban Dictionary: Trolling

Trolling
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument
Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean. The trolling lures attract unsuspecting fish, intriguing them with the way they move through the water, thus enticing these foolish fish to “take the bait”. Not unlike unsuspecting internet victims, once hooked, the fish are reeled in for the catch before they realize they have been duped by the Troll/Fisherman
This guy made a really rude and off the wall comment about my You Tube video, I think he was just trolling for a response, but I ignored him

So, according to the definition of trolling, how did I get trolled? Trump said that the reason there wasn't going to be a comedian this year was because of the poor performance by Michelle Wolfe, which is why there is going to be an author instead this year.

Nobody made disparaging comments, and there wasn't anything that was trolling, Trump was simply saying that an author would replace a comedian this year, and the news reported it.

All I did was say that I thought it was funny, and that apparently Trump is thin skinned.

Might wanna look up the definitions of words you're not sure about so you don't look like an idiot.

rofl.gif

Do you know the meaning of trolling? Here, let me help you out..................

Trolling
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument
Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean. The trolling lures attract unsuspecting fish, intriguing them with the way they move through the water, thus enticing these foolish fish to “take the bait”. Not unlike unsuspecting internet victims, once hooked, the fish are reeled in for the catch before they realize they have been duped by the Troll/Fisherman
This guy made a really rude and off the wall comment about my You Tube video, I think he was just trolling for a response, but I ignored him

So, according to the definition of trolling, how did I get trolled? Trump said that the reason there wasn't going to be a comedian this year was because of the poor performance by Michelle Wolfe, which is why there is going to be an author instead this year.

Nobody made disparaging comments, and there wasn't anything that was trolling, Trump was simply saying that an author would replace a comedian this year, and the news reported it.

All I did was say that I thought it was funny, and that apparently Trump is thin skinned.

Might wanna look up the definitions of words you're not sure about so you don't look like an idiot.

You've been trolled by Donald J.Trump, dumbass!

iu

LMAO @ you telling me I don't know what trolling is.

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Trolling

You've been trolled by Donald J.Trump, dumbass!

iu

LMAO @ you telling me I don't know what trolling is.

rofl.gif

How is Trump telling us what he's gonna do at this years dinner and why "trolling"? That wasn't put out to elicit a knee jerk reaction, it is actually what he's gonna do. Do I have a knee jerk reaction to it? Not really, as I think it's funny that we have a president who is afraid of comedians.

Do I want to fight about it? Not really, because it's gonna happen no matter what I or you say about it.

Actually, on second thought, I find it more pathetic than I do funny.

Forum List

Back