"I never thought I'd live to see this day." Historian on trump

Americans have become numb to:

-a man who continually calls for his political opponents to be jailed
-continually attacks the free press....even when they report his very words.
-has turned the DOJ into his own hit squad
-attacks the judiciary
- praises and coodles murderers and dictators
-places his family is positions they are not qualified for
Lies....Lies....Lies....Lies
Yeah, 2009-1016 were some pretty rough years.

Presidential Historian: "I never thought I’d live to see this day"

Just another attack on one of the pillars of our Country. He is determined to make the US just another banana republic....
/———/ Well what’s wrong with that?
3C2C1283-C2EF-40F0-A7F2-FD16BAFB0DE6.jpeg

Macaca Joe Obama had US Intel spy on Trump; that's banana Republic

Of course....another trumpette liar...

Let's see if we can identify the real liar....

"Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps

Trump triggered this particular jump scare with the tweet on March 4 that he “just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” He followed with such tirades as “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps

"The “wiretapping” spin

In March 2017, Trump was roundly ridiculed for saying that the Obama administration “wiretapped” his campaign. This was portrayed as paranoia or diversion by the media. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, went public to deny any such surveillance and said he would have certainly known of a "court order on something like this.” It is now confirmed that there was not a single but multiple orders to intercept communications of Carter Page and others associated with the campaign. Ultimately, no evidence of criminal conduct was presented in the form of an indictment against Page, despite the renewal of the surveillance."
FISA investigation needed to end American mistrust in government

Soooo......I pinned the tail on the real donkey....you.

Moronic Trump ass-kissers (like you) seem to :forget" that Page was under FBI investigation long before the orange fuck-head's election.

So, since Page was "hired" by Trump, his ties to Russian spies should have been overlooked????.......................Yes or fucking no???

I just provided quotes from the Left-Leaning 'The Hill,' you dunce.

Need another spanking???

Well.....seems that these three Liberal journals were convinced that Trump was under surveillance by the Obama Administration.....

"Mother Jones (one of the top Liberal “news” agencies) published this back in January of 2017:
And sure, this is sort of ironic considering the FISA court’s 99 percent rate of approving warrants. But there’s also a serious point to be made here. This was a warrant targeting four specific people, so the court treated it like a normal warrant. That meant rejecting it if it didn’t provide enough evidence to form probable cause.

The Guardian also covered this issue in January.
The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."

...the New York Times article that was published in October of 2016!
Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump."
If Trump Tower Was Not Wiretapped - How Are There Transcripts Of The Calls? - C.S.C. Media Group U.S.

trumpo is an embarrassment to our country....and especially to the world.

Forum List

Back