I propose that the democrats give nothing for a wall , Zero

What they have offered should be totally taken off the table. Why should this country spend 5 billion on a wall that is the ultimate of stupid. From a criminal president and his followers to protect us from the poor endangered family trying to feed and house their family . Hell I want to be protected from this cruel ugly regime . I'll take all of them as neighbors other then one of these haters. I will give money for ladders, if insanity gets its way.
I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk. Or be shot because some Illegal decided to hate on a US citizen. Karma is a bitch, and you will end up a victim of liberalism and it will kill you...Dumbass...

Yessss.... Let the hate flow through you, wingertard...

I would rather see the hate filled Radical Muslim run your ass over. That would be a hoot.

And I would rather personally deport scum like you. But we don't always get what we want, do we, assface?

Like Democrats did on 9-11-01?

What, they didn't?

Neither would Republicans, so how about you stop being an ass?
That was then. See above, the guy that “prays everyday a liberal is killed in a terror attack?” I fully believe conservatives would celebrate.

I fully believe conservatives would celebrate.

Seek professional help

You said that to the wrong guy.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you upset?

You told me I didn't want to mess with BlackFlag…

I'm running in fear

What they have offered should be totally taken off the table. Why should this country spend 5 billion on a wall that is the ultimate of stupid. From a criminal president and his followers to protect us from the poor endangered family trying to feed and house their family . Hell I want to be protected from this cruel ugly regime . I'll take all of them as neighbors other then one of these haters. I will give money for ladders, if insanity gets its way.
Not one red penny

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Your right. Not one red penny just billions to support illegals.

You ain't to bright either.

Well said....as always.

Why thank you.

That was then. See above, the guy that “prays everyday a liberal is killed in a terror attack?” I fully believe conservatives would celebrate.

I fully believe conservatives would celebrate.

Seek professional help

You said that to the wrong guy.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you upset?

You told me I didn't want to mess with BlackFlag…

I'm running in fear

I said no such thing.

You are banging on him for reacting to a nutbag calling for his death at the hands of
terrorists. Weird placement of your outrage.

Not one red penny

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Your right. Not one red penny just billions to support illegals.

You ain't to bright either.

Well said....as always.

Why thank you.

Yore wellcum.

91r7ttA.jpg

Walls work, especially high walls. I saw videos of people jumping down from the existing low walls and breaking legs and ankles. So no matter what ladder you say to use, getting down off a 30' high wall is too dangerous to try. The dems do not control the government and need Trump and the Senate to approve all bills, so they need to compromise or nothing happens. Then the government workers either starve or find new work.
And welfare checks stop going out in 2 weeks now. That is going to be a real eye opener, when you see who ends up burning cities and possibly Washington DC. It wont be the British doing to burning...

Dude, that is in California, where the state is running out of money to pay Disability payments. I have not heard this is a problem elsewhere.

" California's fiscal future lurched yet another step toward oblivion on Friday as state Controller John Chiang announced he could no longer make payments for services to disabled and blind people who need the money to pay for rent and food.

Chiang said payments would most likely have to be stopped by Feb. 1.

"Delaying these payments will hurt real families," Chiang said.

About one million people would be affected by the non-payments,Chiang said. "

Panic Grows In Ca As Welfare Checks Set To Stop
Is the person below in the picture a candidate for welfare benefits?

o-STEPHEN-HAWKING-facebook.jpg
Dont give me the shit that someone with a disability needs to have a government take care of them.

Net worth of Stephen Hawking
Stephen Hawking has an estimated net worth of $20 million. Hawking is a famous scientist, star gazer, and professor, he is accredited for unlocking new theories gravity, cosmos, and black holes.
Stephen Hawking Net Worth - TheRichest
www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/richest-scientist/stephen-hawking-net-worth/

LOL, I was just wondering if you are aware that Stephen Hawkin is DEAD. Ergo, to answer your question, he is not eligible for welfare benefits. There are however, some disabled people that do require gov't assistance cuz they do not have the physical or mental capability to take care of themselves. That was however, not my point that I was trying to make, which is that the gov't shutdown does not mean that in a few weeks every welfare payment in America is going to stop and there would be rioting in the streets as a result. The stoppage of welfare payments that you refer to are limited to those just in California and nowhere else.

The wall is a foolish and embarrassing waste of money, but if the majority of voters want to build a wall, they should have at it.
It's one country, and there are always things that get done despite being despised by someone. Constructing this memorial to binary thinking in its clearest form is better than tearing the fabric of the nation even further. It isn't as if 'they' want to invade Mexico; 'they' just want to keep it out. That is not the best of American spirit and thinking, as many Americans see it. Their brothers and sisters, see it differently, so we need to look at it as if it were an F35 project again; excessive expenditures due to excessive desires.

BRAVE PROPOSAL !

(since there aint gonna be no damn wall)

BRAVE PROPOSAL !

(since there aint gonna be no damn wall)

Progressives like to say things that sound cool. Conservatives like to say things that reflect reality. You want to wager on it?

The wall is a foolish and embarrassing waste of money, but if the majority of voters want to build a wall, they should have at it.
It's one country, and there are always things that get done despite being despised by someone. Constructing this memorial to binary thinking inits clearest form is better than tearing the fabric of the nation even further. It isn't as if 'they' want to invade Mexico; 'they' just want to keep it out. That is not the best of American spirit and thinking, as many Americans see it. Their brothers and sisters, see it differently, so we need to look at it as if it were an F35 project again; excessive expenditures due to excessive desires.

then there's this ..

Americans Oppose Border Walls, Favor Dealing With DACA

It's one country, and there are always things that get done despite being despised by someone. Constructing this memorial to binary thinking inits clearest form is better than tearing the fabric of the nation even further. It isn't as if 'they' want to invade Mexico; 'they' just want to keep it out. That is not the best of American spirit and thinking, as many Americans see it. Their brothers and sisters, see it differently, so we need to look at it as if it were an F35 project again; excessive expenditures due to excessive desires.

then there's this ..

Americans Oppose Border Walls, Favor Dealing With DACA
Who paid for that poll and what were the demographics?

I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk. Or be shot because some Illegal decided to hate on a US citizen. Karma is a bitch, and you will end up a victim of liberalism and it will kill you...Dumbass...

I would rather see the hate filled Radical Muslim run your ass over. That would be a hoot.

And I would rather personally deport scum like you. But we don't always get what we want, do we, assface?

So better to deport US citizens who follow the law, but hate you, than keep a diseased illegal or radical Muslim who would kill you in a NY Minute? Boy, you have some mental issues.

Walls work, especially high walls. I saw videos of people jumping down from the existing low walls and breaking legs and ankles. So no matter what ladder you say to use, getting down off a 30' high wall is too dangerous to try. The dems do not control the government and need Trump and the Senate to approve all bills, so they need to compromise or nothing happens. Then the government workers either starve or find new work.
And welfare checks stop going out in 2 weeks now. That is going to be a real eye opener, when you see who ends up burning cities and possibly Washington DC. It wont be the British doing to burning...

Dude, that is in California, where the state is running out of money to pay Disability payments. I have not heard this is a problem elsewhere.

" California's fiscal future lurched yet another step toward oblivion on Friday as state Controller John Chiang announced he could no longer make payments for services to disabled and blind people who need the money to pay for rent and food.

Chiang said payments would most likely have to be stopped by Feb. 1.

"Delaying these payments will hurt real families," Chiang said.

About one million people would be affected by the non-payments,Chiang said. "

Panic Grows In Ca As Welfare Checks Set To Stop
Is the person below in the picture a candidate for welfare benefits?

o-STEPHEN-HAWKING-facebook.jpg
Dont give me the shit that someone with a disability needs to have a government take care of them.

Net worth of Stephen Hawking
Stephen Hawking has an estimated net worth of $20 million. Hawking is a famous scientist, star gazer, and professor, he is accredited for unlocking new theories gravity, cosmos, and black holes.
Stephen Hawking Net Worth - TheRichest
www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/richest-scientist/stephen-hawking-net-worth/

LOL, I was just wondering if you are aware that Stephen Hawkin is DEAD. Ergo, to answer your question, he is not eligible for welfare benefits. There are however, some disabled people that do require gov't assistance cuz they do not have the physical or mental capability to take care of themselves. That was however, not my point that I was trying to make, which is that the gov't shutdown does not mean that in a few weeks every welfare payment in America is going to stop and there would be rioting in the streets as a result. The stoppage of welfare payments that you refer to are limited to those just in California and nowhere else.
You are a stupid son of a bitch, I used Steven as a representative of a person WHO could of been an ideal candidate for welfare, yet he didnt because he used his God given gifts to make millions. Now I have to go away from this site and regain my IQ that just went down , trying to have a dialogue with an idiot like you...Shame there isnt an intelligence test to vote, you and the other liberals wouldn't pass and the Dimwitcrats would never be in office...

So better to deport US citizens who follow the law, but hate you, than keep a diseased illegal or radical Muslim who would kill you in a NY Minute? Boy, you have some mental issues.

No, stupid. I would deport them too.

Forum List

Back