🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Saved The American Flag (video)

Sorry you don't get to play both sides of the coin. The OP seems to be presenting him/her self as heroic and 'one of the good Americans'. You just admitted he is engaging in behavior he himself likely castigates here daily.

I don't blame anyone for feeling like they don't want to see the American flag 'mistreated' The OP has every right to feel as he/she does. Veterans came out in defense of Collin Kapernick not because they approved of anything he was doing but because here he has the right to do it, even if it is uncomfortable and makes people uneasy or angry. Cruise around this or any message board, there are people that cheer when human beings are beaten or killed for living a lifestyle someone doesn't like or says something someone doesn't like.

One is a goddamn piece of cloth and one is a living breathing human life with brothers and sisters and a mother and father. I give far more value to the human lives.

Nobody wanted to take this un-american piece of dog squeeze's life, just stop him from burning what a lot of us vets served to keep flying.

You would deny another person their first amendment rights based on your emotions.

Sorry, not here. I'm not particularly fond of someone burning an American flag but free speech is what it is. Conservative talk radio moonbats burn the American flag with words every day. But they are ignored. Why would you intentionally go to one of these rallies where you know you are going to be highly emotional and start stealing property and start denying other people their rights?

Stay home and vent on twitter at 3 am.
But you don't care if leftist bum agitators burn down cities and destroy people's properties and businesses. They have a right to do so.

Burn down cities? Hyperbole on a hyperbolic level. Drama much? Property damage is a normal result of protests, sad but true. Generally if the authorities can prove who did what they are charged. If not then ce la vie. Democracy isn't a white gloves and doilies tea clutch.
Yeah, how many cities has the leftist bum professional agitators burned down with the blessing of Obama and other Democrap leaders? I lost count.

You not only go to the absurd, you then double down on it and cover it in ludicrous icing. Put up the list of cities that have 'burned down'. This will be a great revelation to the people in those cities right now.

Wait, are you saying that when leftist protesters break glasses, attack those they disagree with, burn cars, destroy people's property, disrupt businesses, that's OK?

Sorry you don't get to play both sides of the coin. The OP seems to be presenting him/her self as heroic and 'one of the good Americans'. You just admitted he is engaging in behavior he himself likely castigates here daily.

I don't blame anyone for feeling like they don't want to see the American flag 'mistreated' The OP has every right to feel as he/she does. Veterans came out in defense of Collin Kapernick not because they approved of anything he was doing but because here he has the right to do it, even if it is uncomfortable and makes people uneasy or angry. Cruise around this or any message board, there are people that cheer when human beings are beaten or killed for living a lifestyle someone doesn't like or says something someone doesn't like.

One is a goddamn piece of cloth and one is a living breathing human life with brothers and sisters and a mother and father. I give far more value to the human lives.

Nobody wanted to take this un-american piece of dog squeeze's life, just stop him from burning what a lot of us vets served to keep flying.

You would deny another person their first amendment rights based on your emotions.

Sorry, not here. I'm not particularly fond of someone burning an American flag but free speech is what it is. Conservative talk radio moonbats burn the American flag with words every day. But they are ignored. Why would you intentionally go to one of these rallies where you know you are going to be highly emotional and start stealing property and start denying other people their rights?

But you don't care if leftist bum agitators burn down cities and destroy people's properties and businesses. They have a right to do so.

Burn down cities? Hyperbole on a hyperbolic level. Drama much? Property damage is a normal result of protests, sad but true. Generally if the authorities can prove who did what they are charged. If not then ce la vie. Democracy isn't a white gloves and doilies tea clutch.

Exactly... so if someone gets on a forum like this one and shares their feelings that things didn't work out like they would have wanted, they are a "snowflake." Yet if they go out on the streets and protest, they are violent criminals. So, what are anti-Trump people? Snowflakes or violent criminals? Can you Trumpers make up your damn mind? I mean if you are peaceful you're too soft, and if you are a protester you are too violent. Seems like there is no such thing is opposition to Trump, much like a dictatorship? :blahblah:

Yeah, how many cities has the leftist bum professional agitators burned down with the blessing of Obama and other Democrap leaders? I lost count.

You not only go to the absurd, you then double down on it and cover it in ludicrous icing. Put up the list of cities that have 'burned down'. This will be a great revelation to the people in those cities right now.
Fergusen, Baltimore, Dallas, and the list goes on. How many times did leftist retards go on a rampage burned down other people's properties and businesses, blessed by the media, and the verdict came out "not guilty"? I lost count.

Wait, are you saying that when leftist protesters break glasses, attack those they disagree with, burn cars, destroy people's property, disrupt businesses, that's OK?

Too bad an ass kicking isn't the normal result of someone trying to burn a flag. A Drug store that is looted and burned to the ground costs a lot more than a $20 flag, and catching the perps doesn't pay a penny to restore it.

Fergusen, Baltimore, Dallas, and the list goes on. How many times did leftist retards go on a rampage burned down other people's properties and businesses, blessed by the media, and the verdict came out "not guilty"? I lost count.

Burned it down? Really? Dallas burned down? I seem to remember watching the Cowboys play there last week! They built it back up THAT fast? Holy crap! Whomever did that should build the wall!

Exactly... so if someone gets on a forum like this one and shares their feelings that things didn't work out like they would have wanted, they are a "snowflake." Yet if they go out on the streets and protest, they are violent criminals. So, what are anti-Trump people? Snowflakes or violent criminals? Can you Trumpers make up your damn mind? I mean if you are peaceful you're too soft, and if you are a protester you are too violent. Seems like there is no such thing is opposition to Trump, much like a dictatorship? :blahblah:
When did Trumpers or the right protest and violate and destroy other people's properties? What we saw was the Hillary campaign and the Democrats paid people disrupt and turn the Trump rallies violent. Their leader visited the White House over 400 times. This is what Democraps do. It's the same as terrorist mentality. They are guilty of exactly what they accuse the other side of. Hopefully the dirtbag organizers and those they paid will be prosecuted under a Trump administration.

When did Trumpers or the right protest and violate and destroy other people's properties? What we saw was the Hillary campaign and the Democrats paid people disrupt and turn the Trump rallies violent. Their leader visited the White House over 400 times. This is what Democraps do. It's the same as terrorist mentality. They are guilty of exactly what they accuse the other side of. Hopefully the dirtbag organizers and those they paid will be prosecuted under a Trump administration.

BLM is not the Democratic party. I know that might hurt your argument, but when you admit that, it'll open up your eyes to a lot more new things... like the Confederacy no longer exists.

Burned it down? Really? Dallas burned down? I seem to remember watching the Cowboys play there last week! They built it back up THAT fast? Holy crap! Whomever did that should build the wall!
They caused millions of damage and physical harm to people, didn't they? Where's the fake outrage there? LOL

BLM is not the Democratic party. I know that might hurt your argument, but when you admit that, it'll open up your eyes to a lot more new things... like the Confederacy no longer exists.
Wait, if BLM isn't the Democrat party then why do they have the blessing of the Democrat party and the presidential candidates? LOL

They caused millions of damage and physical harm to people, didn't they? Where's the fake outrage there? LOL

Show me the numbers. Sorry if you don't like me trusting your quotes without them. And I have never said those that protest violently should get away with it. But at the same time, stopping all protesters because of a few bad eggs is also not the way to go. Do you want me to treat all Trump supporters like you are a member of the KKK because they endorsed Trump? Well that's exactly what you are doing right now with the people that opposed Trump.

Wait, if BLM isn't the Democrat party then why do they have the blessing of the Democrat party and the presidential candidates? LOL

They have the blessing? Or have the members of the Democratic Party reached out to them to try and quell things? Big difference. This is politics, it's not a black and white issue. You aren't always in a situation where it is simply an either you are with us, or against us type thing.

Show me the numbers. Sorry if you don't like me trusting your quotes without them. And I have never said those that protest violently should get away with it. But at the same time, stopping all protesters because of a few bad eggs is also not the way to go. Do you want me to treat all Trump supporters like you are a member of the KKK because they endorsed Trump? Well that's exactly what you are doing right now with the people that opposed Trump.
So you want numbers of the damage these assholes caused over false accusations? And you're upset over some $20 flag being saved by a marine from being burnt? Ever heard of google?

This didn't seem to bother anybody on the left:

The final tally of damage done in the Ferguson riots

The sun is rising after the single worst night of rioting in Ferguson, Mo. since officer Darren Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown three months ago.

Yesterday, a St. Louis county grand jury decided against indicting Wilson, sparking immediate—and at times violent—outrage in the community. Here’s what we know of the final tally for Monday night’s unrest:

Police say over 80 arrests were made throughout the night, a number that has struck many as low considering the height of conflicts reached around midnight.

Some 25 businesses burned down including Walgreen's, Little Caesar’s, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Auto By Credit, Beauty World, Sam’s Meat Market, Autozone, Public Storage, JC Wireless, and more

So you want numbers of the damage these assholes caused over false accusations? And you're upset over some $20 flag being saved by a marine from being burnt? Ever heard of google?

Yeah, if YOU want to bring up a fact to use to make YOUR argument, then you need to research it and present evidence that it is a fact and not your opinion.

And this one was sponsored by that bitch mayor who gave the rioters the green light:

Over 30 businesses and at least one home suffered major damage from April 25 to May 3, survey says

A federal survey estimates that at least $9 million in damages resulted from the Baltimore riots sparked by the death of 25-year-old Freddie Gray.

The Small Business Administration’s survey calculated damages of $8,927,000 to over 30 businesses and damage of at least $60,000 to one home during the violence from April 25 to May 3, Reuters reports.

Smaller damages were reported by 254 businesses and another home, leaving Maryland Senator Barbara Mikulski to push for disaster centers to be set up to assist business owners.

The Baltimore mayor’s office added that 144 vehicles and 15 buildings were incinerated during the violence, with the Baltimore Fire Department noting 61 structural fires from incidents like arson and looting on April 27 and 28.

The sun is rising after the single worst night of rioting in Ferguson, Mo. since officer Darren Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown three months ago.

Yesterday, a St. Louis county grand jury decided against indicting Wilson, sparking immediate—and at times violent—outrage in the community. Here’s what we know of the final tally for Monday night’s unrest:

Police say over 80 arrests were made throughout the night, a number that has struck many as low considering the height of conflicts reached around midnight.

Some 25 businesses burned down including Walgreen's, Little Caesar’s, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Auto By Credit, Beauty World, Sam’s Meat Market, Autozone, Public Storage, JC Wireless, and more

Ok, that's Ferguson, of which I didn't agree with... just like I didn't agree with Michael Brown's step father not being charged with inciting a riot when he was filmed yelling to "Burn the motherfucker down!" Now give us the numbers on all the other cities you quoted as being burned down.

Ok, that's Ferguson, of which I didn't agree with... just like I didn't agree with Michael Brown's step father not being charged with inciting a riot when he was filmed yelling to "Burn the motherfucker down!" Now give us the numbers on all the other cities you quoted as being burned down.
So what you didn't agree. The point is the left and the media agreed and often incited. And here we have a moron who's upset about some scumbag not being allowed to burn the flag.

The Oregon Bird Sanctuary occupier right wing whackjobs did $4 million dollars damage to that facility. So cons, have you sent your check in to pay for it yet? Nah because that would cost you money.

The OP grabbing someone else's property and then running away isn't heroic. The heroic thing would have been to show up with a huge American flag of his own.

You can save some, but you can't save them all :badgrin:

tumblr_nguff4ipqF1tsf68ao1_400.gif

Forum List

Back