I strongly encourage make the 2024 Presidential overwhelming for either Biden or Trump

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Trump In a head-to-head matchup, Trump leads Biden by 12 percentage points among registered voters in Arizona, by 10 points in Georgia, by 7 points in both Michigan and Arizona, and by 3 points in Pennsylvania. Biden leads Trump in Wisconsin by 2 points.

The reason I'm asking for a "landslide" win by either Trump or Biden, is the controversy of mail in balloting.
If there is NOT a "landslide" especially in the swing states of Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin constituting the "Big Five" most likely to decide the Electoral College.
If the "Big 5 swing states" are not won by either candidate, a gigantic conflict will occur that could possibly lead to a split of the country not by geography i.e. "North Vs South" but with our electronic connectivity.
A close win by either party, will cause controversy and possibly physical confrontations for sure!

Trump In a head-to-head matchup, Trump leads Biden by 12 percentage points among registered voters in Arizona, by 10 points in Georgia, by 7 points in both Michigan and Arizona, and by 3 points in Pennsylvania. Biden leads Trump in Wisconsin by 2 points.

The reason I'm asking for a "landslide" win by either Trump or Biden, is the controversy of mail in balloting.
If there is NOT a "landslide" especially in the swing states of Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin constituting the "Big Five" most likely to decide the Electoral College.
If the "Big 5 swing states" are not won by either candidate, a gigantic conflict will occur that could possibly lead to a split of the country not by geography i.e. "North Vs South" but with our electronic connectivity.
A close win by either party, will cause controversy and possibly physical confrontations for sure!

That poll was from May 13th, stupid.

There is simply no scenario where Biden wins "in a landslide".

He literally has only one path to electoral college victory, and it's through the upper midwest.

He has to sweep Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA - or he loses.

Period.

The truth, that no one on either side really talks about; be it because of delusion on the Left/or hapless dooming on the Right - is that Biden's chances of winning this election are quite narrow.

Trump has about 6 glide paths in the electoral college, Biden has 1.

May not be what you wanted to hear, but the truth often isn't.

Hmmm...AZ has been floating around 4-5% for Trump for a few weeks now.
Your numbers seem to be wishful thinking. :)

DON’T VOTE!

Long...long way to go until November

Michigan

Wisconsin

Pennsylvania

Georgia

Long...long way to go until November

Michigan

Wisconsin

Pennsylvania

Georgia
All of what you posted maybe true but it has nothing to do with the topic that IF the election is NOT a landslide in the 5 swing states... believe me... there will be major issues and possibly conflicts!

Media Polls? Votes? Voting? We all saw what happened in 2020.

At least ten States are corrupted over many decades now. Scratch all of those again, West and upper East coasts.

We see what they can do using Big Blue Chocolate Counties. No, Deep State Courts wont help. That means 5-7 more states lost to fraud.

Sadly, the only hope is to Out-Vote the Fraud machinery? No, I’m sorry. I am a Doomer w/o answers.

At least ten States are corrupted over many decades now. Scratch all of those again, West and upper East coasts.

We see what they can do using Bib Blue Chocolate Counties. No, the courts wont help. That means 5-7 more states lost to fraud.

Sadly, the only hope is to Out-Vote the Fraud machinery? No, I’m sorry. I am a Doomer w/o answers.
Their army of voters crossed the Southern border

It sounds like good news for world peace, but the propaganda for both of them is going to hide the facts for at least two weeks after the verdict.

Pro Tip: Get rid of the programmable voting machines and Trump wins 57 states.

election theft f-curve 2.jpg

We see what they can do using Big Blue Chocolate Counties. No, Deep State Courts wont help. That means 5-7 more states lost to fraud.

You wrote "Sadly, the only hope is to Out-Vote the Fraud machinery? No, I’m sorry."
I agree "sadly" as it will take just those 5 swing states to have mail in ballot fraud chiefly due to illegals that Biden has "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " September 2019

All of what you posted maybe true but it has nothing to do with the topic that IF the election is NOT a landslide in the 5 swing states... believe me... there will be major issues and possibly conflicts!
The point in my posting the current polls results is that it will not be a landslide in either direction. We may never have another landslide election in our country's history.
The electorate is divided. That will not change anytime soon. It will be as close (if not closer) than it was in 2020 and 2016. That is just reality. Mail-in votes have nothing to do with things unless you really are questioning the integrity of our elections.
There will be armed conflicts or otherwise. There will be no split of the country. A winner will be declared, we'll yell and scream at each other, and move on.

Forum List

Back