I tend to think Jesus is coming back pretty soon

my best info tells me Jesus is coming back soon. We can see how the most free country in the world (once-called) is essentially gone (@ least for the time being?) because of perverts. I call anyone who 100% ditches Jesus (or common decency, if you prefer)--as elite dims obviously have--perverts. They not only pervert (distort) Jesus's words (if they use them at all) they violate the "laws" of common sense and simple logic. They have become beastly more than human. Some seem possessed by the devil. I feel that God has just about had enough

BTW (to interrupt myself here): What does anyone here "know" or suspect about the 2nd Coming vis a vis the end of the world? Are thy one and the same event?

In any case, God sees the lawlessness and malice against Christians and others of good will... persecutions, the bullying..

Mt 25:31

No one knows when the End will come. Jesus said only the Father knows. But we can and do wonder... I mean, how can a holy and loving God not be very.. well, at least highly irritated?

(I kind of "miss" the Old Testament wrath stuff.)
people have been saying that for hundreds of years

people have been saying that for hundreds of years
i know and it used to get on my nerves hearing it..

but there is so much EVIL going on and like I said, this country is gonesville... unless Rs step up to the plate and kick those evil dims in the ass.. get rid of deep state..

get the corruption out.. Laws need to be made to prevent the quid pro quo stuff.. etc...

I think God is just totally fed up... I know a lot of Christians are...

i know and it used to get on my nerves hearing it..

but there is so much EVIL going on and like I said, this country is gonesville... unless Rs step up to the plate and kick those evil dims in the ass.. get rid of deep state..

get the corruption out.. Laws need to be made to prevent the quid pro quo stuff.. etc...

I think God is just totally fed up... I know a lot of Christians are...

You think God is fed up? Why?

You think God is fed up? Why?
whoa.. can't believe u said that

you see babies being murdered by the millions

you see China being supported over a once-noble country like the US

you see communism taking over said country

you see fake elections where the lawless criminals win and the good guys lose

and you wonder why God is fed up?

I didn't ask why you are fed up.

Look at what you said:

If God made life, then he made life to regenerate. Human bodies literally kill themselves. We have to ability to regenerate, but we stop doing it and we grow old and die.

This happens because to evolve, you need to die.

Take trees, they'll produce leaves, the leave die, fall off, fall to the ground, put nutrients back in the ground so that the tree can get stuff from the soil (or other plants). When the tree dies, the same thing, other plants will benefit from this.

This is the cycle of life.

God is the BIGGEST murder of babies there ever was. If he didn't want babies to die, then he shouldn't have made them so susceptible to death in the first place. What was the infant mortality rate in the past? So much higher than it currently is now. Even if you included the aborted fetuses.

Also, 75% (or somewhere around there) of pregnancies are aborted NATURALLY, often before the woman even knows about it. God killed them all.

China being supported over a "once-noble country", this bemuses me. You think God, which supposedly controls a WHOLE UNIVERSE, is going to give a damn about one country that has existed for 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the time the universe has exist? Also, the US was hardly "noble". Slavery for 1/3rd of its time, segregation for another 1/3rd. Executing people (thou shalt not kill) for the whole time.....>

Are you suggesting God hates Communism? That's just bizarre.

Fake elections? Wow. The US is fake elections. It uses FPTP which is a nonsense way of electing people. It's barely democracy.

It seems to me like you think you are God. I doubt gives a damn about what you care about. The Earth is going to die one day, everyone and everything born is going to disappear into nothingness when the Sun dies, or the Earth changes. God destroyed the dinosaurs. He doesn't give a damn.

He's probably more distressed by the ignorance of drama queens.

my best info tells me Jesus is coming back soon. We can see how the most free country in the world (once-called) is essentially gone (@ least for the time being?) because of perverts. I call anyone who 100% ditches Jesus (or common decency, if you prefer)--as elite dims obviously have--perverts. They not only pervert (distort) Jesus's words (if they use them at all) they violate the "laws" of common sense and simple logic. They have become beastly more than human. Some seem possessed by the devil. I feel that God has just about had enough

BTW (to interrupt myself here): What does anyone here "know" or suspect about the 2nd Coming vis a vis the end of the world? Are thy one and the same event?

In any case, God sees the lawlessness and malice against Christians and others of good will... persecutions, the bullying..

No one knows when the End will come. Jesus said only the Father knows. But we can and do wonder... I mean, how can a holy and loving God not be very.. well, at least highly irritated?

People have been saying Jesus is coming back any day now for over 2,000 years.

a few posts here don't make sense to me so I will pass them by

actually, Jesus never left Earth... if you believe in Transubstantiation (The Last Supper... Jn 6:27-72... Mt 28:20...)

and I do

Why would he come now, as opposed to World War 2 times, or World War 1 times, or any of the other countless times people like you have said what you posted about their own time

Imagine yearning for wrath

"And every eye shall see Him"--Revelation 1:7

Something we could never have imagined in WW2 or WW1. Or even in the 80s. Easily imagined now.

The sun will rise in the West before your silly God returns.
Religion have been threatening this for 2000 years and still nothing.
It's not expected to change anytime soon.

about the 2nd Coming vis a vis the end of the world? Are thy one and the same event?
Yes. When they talk about the "end of the world" they are not talking about the physical destruction of the earth, but the End of the Age.

The first "world", or age, was from the creation of Man until the flood. We are in the second Age. This evil Age ends when Christ Returns and takes back the throne from Satan. It is describe as a Sabbath Millennial Rest where the spirit of Satan no longer infects Man

Come on God, do some more genocides! Oh please merciful and loving King of Kings, smite all the people I personally don't like! All the billions of them! Please please please!!!

:rofl:
Most of humanity will die in the few years before He returns to save you idiots from your rebellious selves.

If He DOESN'T return, He says, THERE WOULD BE NO FLESH SAVED ALIVE

no sweat for who may be remaining for what returns, only for the judgment rendered will it matter - by who returned the last time, difference being it will be everyone rendered the same and if it is for the o p as the example hopefully it will be quicker than drowning in a rain puddle.

The sun will rise in the West before your silly God returns.
Religion have been threatening this for 2000 years and still nothing.
It's not expected to change anytime soon.
well, you are ignorant of what I and other Christians knoww..

many are

Yes. When they talk about the "end of the world" they are not talking about the physical destruction of the earth, but the End of the Age.

The first "world", or age, was from the creation of Man until the flood. We are in the second Age. This evil Age ends when Christ Returns and takes back the throne from Satan. It is describe as a Sabbath Millennial Rest where the spirit of Satan no longer infects Man
well, I can't argue with thaat... yet

I am still gathering info.. but not really interested bc... there are about as many theories about end times as there are theorists.. and Jesus said only theFather knows... so y bang one's head againsst a wall?

well, you are ignorant of what I and other Christians knoww..

many are

Well you tell me exactly what you know that I don't, exactly what irrefutable evidence you have that confirms it and how you have access to it and others don't.

I'm saying you have nothing but hope and bibles quotations. You have bern conned and are delusional.

Answer those questions and tell me how you're going then. I know you won't because you have nothing. So don't come here belching your lies as if it is fact.

and Jesus said only theFather knows... so y bang one's head againsst a wall?
He also said several times that HIS PEOPLE would be able to see the SIGNS. He spelled out IN DETAIL the events that would occur PRECEEDING His Return.

So the closer we get to THAT DAY, the easier it will be to see "for those who have eyes to see."

I'm saying you have nothing but hope and bibles quotations. You have bern conned and are delusional
He's in good company then. When Jesus was tempted in the wilderness for 40 days and mocked by Satan, Jesus ALWAYS RESPONDED WITH SCRIPTURE.

That is the SAFEST place for the Christian to be. You are playing the role of Satan who caused Adam and Eve to sin by imparting doubt about God. How does that make you feel?

Forum List

Back