I think it's time to call Texas on their bluff

Did the trade deficit increase?
MAGA
our trade to them did…by nearly 100 percent, i can’t see what the deficit was in comparison to the years prior to say
[/QUOTE]

Our trade deficit with Mexico has continued to increase.
Also are trade deficit with 'Gina.
The info is out there.
MAGA

our trade to them did…by nearly 100 percent, i can’t see what the deficit was in comparison to the years prior to say

The info is out there.
MAGA
[/QUOTE]

Actually went up 29.5% in 2019 from 2018. $22,800,000,000

The info is out there.
MAGA
[/QUOTE]
China wasn’t part of this

do you have some numbers for me?

hahaha texas cant even provide electric to their state much less the other services needed...

how much does texas get from federal govt?

your broke asses aint going nowhere

Well thats weird,we haven't had any rolling blackouts all summer.
Broke asses? We give more than we receive in taxes you moron.

Texas often gets more in federal funding than they pay in taxes, They can barely keep their own economy going and apparently can't even run functioning power grid. They would be begging to be let back in. The question is, would we let them, or would we tellthem to go fuck themselves.

Or, would we let them back in, but as a territory, but not a state.

Nope,we pay more than we get back.

The issue is that retards in Texas think they will still be allowed to come into the US whenever they want if they are no longer part of the US. I've literally heard people in Texas claim that they will retain US citizenship and have duel citizenship. That's not how secession works. If they secede, they renounce all claim to US citizenship.

and if someone renounces US citizenship, but then changes their mind, they won't get it back automatically. Once a natural born itizen renounces citizenship, they lose all claim of being a natural born citizen. They have to be naturized like any other immigrant.
You seem to have all the answer of what "Texans think". Do you have anything to back up anything you have stated so far? Any links, polls, etc.? Not just this posts, but all from the beginning have no basis on facts, but just what you are vomiting out hoping is how this would work, and what Texans think. Now, I admit, I am 5 pages behind, so maybe you posted some facts in your others posts I just haven't gotten to yet.

Very little texas gas is sold domestically. It's all exported. It doesn't affect the gas prices at home as much as people think it does.

Plus, without Texas republicans blocking bills, the US would likely be able to get weaned off of fossel fuels. Texas will never stopn using fossel fuels because the GOP is completely paid off by the oil companies. So, good luck, since most of the oil in the gulf if NOT in Texas waters.

Where is it refined?

Texas often gets more in federal funding than they pay in taxes, They can barely keep their own economy going and apparently can't even run functioning power grid. They would be begging to be let back in. The question is, would we let them, or would we tellthem to go fuck themselves.

Or, would we let them back in, but as a territory, but not a state.
Nope. They pay more taxas to then they get back.

And good luck getting refined oil as Texas will have that over the US.
1659374227399.png

The info is out there.
MAGA

[/QUOTE]

Yes I know 'Gina wasn't part of it. Pointing out that that trade war did nothing to help out our trade deficit with that nation either.
With Mexico the trade deficit was $101,000,000,000 in 2019 compared to $78,600,000,000 in 2018.
The new agreement didn't actually do what we were told it would. Actually promised it would.
MAGA

Yes I know 'Gina wasn't part of it. Pointing out that that trade war did nothing to help out our trade deficit with that nation either.
MAGA
[/QUOTE]
you haven’t produced the numbers from mexico

no but it did get us some much better deals…record purchases from china

MAGA
you haven’t produced the numbers from mexico

no but it did get us some much better deals…record purchases from china
[/QUOTE]

Edited previous post. But we are still increasing deficits with both nations. tRump lost bigley with both. The opposite what was promised.
MAGA

Texas has been threatening to secede for decades now. and I say it's time to let them.....

On a few conditions....
1; The Texas government has to buy the properties of any US citizens who do not wish to secede at fair market value +10% (same rate as required under eminent domain in many states), cover 100% of moving costs, and cover all fees and taxes on the houses that the people buy in their new states.

2; Texas will NOT be allowed into NAFTA, nor any other free trade agree with the United States for a period of no less than 10 years.

3; The United States will NOT give any type of financial or economic aid to Texas. Loans will be allowed, but will have the requirement that they be paid back with 10% interest.

4; Texas must repay any unpaid loans it has received from the federal government. Refusal will result in Texas being barred from trade with the US.

5; Texas may not, under any circumstances, drill for oil in US waters. Any attempt to do this will result in harsh economic sanctions.

7; Texas citizens will be required to have passports and visas in order to enter the United States.
Don't forget the military bases...they remain in U.S. hands OR the land needs to be bought by Texas at market price AFTER all soldiers, equipment, etc. is removed.

Forum List

Back