I think it's time to call Texas on their bluff

This is true that we have a different deal with Mexico and Canada. But yet are trade deficit with Mexico has continued to go up. Same with China by the way. tRump lied to you!!!
MAGA
Xiden was the one that said it was a better deal too

Conservatives don’t care about the Constitution, of course – yet another example of how much they hate America.
Lol. Yet you think mass murdering Americans who wish to leave the union is appropriate for the USG.

Does this statement mean anything to you?

“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive.”
Thomas Jefferson

I did not say it was it was better or worse. I only pointed out that our trade deficit got larger since the new agreement. tRump said it would do the opposite. tRump lied.
MAGA
[/QUOTE]
Do you have some numbers of the years we can look at?

No, I want Texas to leave.
MAGA
No one in Texas is seriously considering succession, but another term by a Biden or Harris-caliber president might change that, and the country will lose a hell of a lot more than just Texas.

In that case you'll have to see if you can keep a union of the north Atlantic sea board, the coast of the Pacific and Hawaii.

If conservatives were smart – which, again, they’re not – they’d stop with this ‘secession’ idiocy and instead grant statehood to cities like Austin and Houston.

At least the persons of color and those gay and transgender who reside in those city states wouldn’t be subject to the racism, bigotry, and hate of conservatives in the rest of Texas.

The racist, bigoted right could make Texas even more of a neo-fascist authoritarian hellhole – a paradise for straight, white Christian males.

No one in Texas is seriously considering succession, but another term by a Biden or Harris-caliber president might change that, and the country will lose a hell of a lot more than just Texas.

In that case you'll have to see if you can keep a union of the north Atlantic sea board, the coast of the Pacific and Hawaii.

Quite being wishy-washy about it and get it done for crying out loud.
MAGA

I did not say it was it was better or worse. I only pointed out that our trade deficit got larger since the new agreement. tRump said it would do the opposite. tRump lied.
MAGA
Do you have some numbers of the years we can look at?
[/QUOTE]

Google is your friend.
MAGA

Before we try to hold Texas to its promise to walk, can we round up all the liberals and Hollywood elitists who promise over & over to leave but always stay, and boot their asses out of the US?

If conservatives were smart – which, again, they’re not – they’d stop with this ‘secession’ idiocy and instead grant statehood to cities like Austin and Houston.

At least the persons of color and those gay and transgender who reside in those city states wouldn’t be subject to the racism, bigotry, and hate of conservatives in the rest of Texas.

The racist, bigoted right could make Texas even more of a neo-fascist authoritarian hellhole – a paradise for straight, white Christian males.
I'm sorry you're a black fag in Texas. Tell us your tales of woe that we might weep together.

Nazi, racist
Nazi, racist
Nazi, racist
Nazi, racist
Nazi, racist
Nazi, racist

:laughing0301:

I did...I can't find any updates since 2019...which is only about a year from when the agreement was signed.
Did the trade deficit increase?
MAGA
[/QUOTE]
our trade to them did…by nearly 100 percent, i can’t see what the deficit was in comparison to the years prior to say

Forum List

Back