I think the many reasons to not vote Trump can be narrowed down to 4 points

It completely blows my mind. Only republicans could be this dumb. Let's list the reasons why Trump is so awful:

1) His vocabulary is no better than a 13 year old.

2) His emotional maturity is no better than a 12 year old.

3) Psychologist say he is the poster child of narcissistic personality disorder which a disasterous trait for a president to have.

4) He rarely talks about specific policy ideas and the ones he has highlighted are overly emotional brain farts lacking any trace of nuance. A kid in middle school could come up with ideas like banning all Muslims or making Mexico pay for a goddamn border wall. Are republicans really this retarded?

IF you don't know that Hillary is the poster child for narcissism, you have done absolutely no vetting of her. As far as building a wall to curb illegal immigration, what do you propose? We are suppose to keep allowing Mexico to dump off their poorest and un-educated on us to take care of? Mexico has no incentive to improve their infrastructure and they are far from even being in the top 50 percent of poor countries. Flying in unvetted muslims and just dumping them off in towns and having the town folks to scramble to house and feed them is utter stupidity when we have this alleged "war on terrorism". Mass immigration hasn't worked out all that well in Europe. Use your head for something besides growing zits on.
Christ more illegals are leaving America than coming in. Illegals, whether you like it or not, are critical parts of many industries like agriculture in the US. Getting rid of them would greatly hinder our economy. It blows my mind you people do not bother with any basic level of research.

That is a big bunch of bullshit. I noticed you totally avoided the un-vetted muslims...why is that?
Whats your solution exactly? How about we address ALL of the causes of terrorism in the US, not just Islamic.

It completely blows my mind. Only republicans could be this dumb. Let's list the reasons why Trump is so awful:

3) Psychologist say he is the poster child of narcissistic personality disorder which a disasterous trait for a president to have.

4) He rarely talks about specific policy ideas and the ones he has highlighted are overly emotional brain farts lacking any trace of nuance. A kid in middle school could come up with ideas like banning all Muslims or making Mexico pay for a goddamn border wall. Are republicans really this retarded?

IF you don't know that Hillary is the poster child for narcissism, you have done absolutely no vetting of her. As far as building a wall to curb illegal immigration, what do you propose? We are suppose to keep allowing Mexico to dump off their poorest and un-educated on us to take care of? Mexico has no incentive to improve their infrastructure and they are far from even being in the top 50 percent of poor countries. Flying in unvetted muslims and just dumping them off in towns and having the town folks to scramble to house and feed them is utter stupidity when we have this alleged "war on terrorism". Mass immigration hasn't worked out all that well in Europe. Use your head for something besides growing zits on.
Christ more illegals are leaving America than coming in. Illegals, whether you like it or not, are critical parts of many industries like agriculture in the US. Getting rid of them would greatly hinder our economy. It blows my mind you people do not bother with any basic level of research.

There is a visa for that. So, some other jobs: canning. And processing plants. And janitors. And house cleaning in the hotels. And restaurants. The fact is that there is such a thing as too many that drives down wages or takes the jobs from people in the lower end of the socioeconomic scale doesn't seem to bother you a bit. So, lets have a look see at what you are really about: Driving down the wages of Americans. Say this out loud.

That is a big bunch of bullshit. I noticed you totally avoided the un-vetted muslims...why is that?
Whats your solution exactly? How about we address ALL of the causes of terrorism in the US, not just Islamic.
Because we have Jewish terrorism in America, Amish terrorism in America, Hindu terrorism in America. Right, Billy?

There is a visa for that. So, some other jobs: canning. And processing plants. And janitors. And house cleaning in the hotels. And restaurants. The fact is that there is such a thing as too many that drives down wages or takes the jobs from people in the lower end of the socioeconomic scale doesn't seem to bother you a bit. So, lets have a look see at what you are really about: Driving down the wages of Americans. Say this out loud.
Except there's no evidence immigration drives down wages for Americans.

Because we have Jewish terrorism in America, Amish terrorism in America, Hindu terrorism in America. Right, Billy?
Even worse: rightwing terrorism. Yikes. There are plenty of examples and they far exceed Islamic terrorism.

Even worse: rightwing terrorism. Yikes. There are plenty of examples and they far exceed Islamic terrorism.
There is no rightwing terrorism. Most of the mass shooters we've seen recently were Democrats. THere is Democrat terrorism. Let's send Democrats to Gitmo and waterboard them!

Spoken like a true Dim. It's all about cheap labor, just like Dims embraced slavery back in the day.
Wait. So you oppose raising the min wage because higher labor costs are bad for the economy. But you want to deport illegals because low labor costs are bad for the economy?

He is the type that is OK with giving away jobs at home to illegals but gets his undies all in a bent out of shape when those same jobs go over seas to those same illegals.

Just stop using logic with him because I'm sure it causes mental anguish.

Votto, mark the date and time. I agree with you.

There is no rightwing terrorism. Most of the mass shooters we've seen recently were Democrats. THere is Democrat terrorism. Let's send Democrats to Gitmo and waterboard them!
As usual you make crap up.

What terrorism outside of muslim extremism are you talking about? The NSA is spying on EVERYONE that does anything on line or a cellphone. This is whole system would be a KGB wet dream. Any terrorist plot that has been allegedly averted was the FBI entrapping people and setting them up. How do you not see that we are tip-toeing towards totalitarianism and of the brutal kind?

Nope. Proven. Most killers are Democrats.

What terrorism outside of muslim extremism are you talking about? The NSA is spying on EVERYONE that does anything on line or a cellphone. This is whole system would be a KGB wet dream. Any terrorist plot that has been allegedly averted was the FBI entrapping people and setting them up. How do you not see that we are tip-toeing towards totalitarianism and of the brutal kind?
Rightwing terrorism. There are plenty of examples really. Oklahoma City bombing. The Bundy raid. The Planned Parenthood shooting. The dweeb kid posing with the confederate flag.

Nope. Proven. Most killers are Democrats.
We both know you are full of shit. Why do you even bother posting here?

Total bullshit. There are plenty of people that are getting pissed at the overreach of the Federal "gubermint" and are speaking out against it like we SHOULD....doesn't make them terrorists. As I recall, it was liberals like Ayers that were firebombing police stations during Vietnam.

Rightwing terrorism. There are plenty of examples really. Oklahoma City bombing. The Bundy raid. The Planned Parenthood shooting. The dweeb kid posing with the confederate flag.
Bundy raid was terrorism? The only person killed was one of the group. What about OWS?
Meanwhile the Sandy Hook shooting, the Aurora CO shooting, and the DC sniper were all liberal Dems.

OKC was a 100 percent total false flag event and a precursor to 9/11 to propose more draconian laws to spy on us. Recall Project Echelon? Two distinctly different explosions occurred seconds apart from each other and the seismic graphs in tow different cities prove it. The Bundy raid? Stealing people's land like the BLM has been doing...now that's terrorism.

Bundy raid was terrorism? The only person killed was one of the group. What about OWS?
Meanwhile the Sandy Hook shooting, the Aurora CO shooting, and the DC sniper were all liberal Dems.
Again, you're just making shit up.

Spoken like a true Dim. It's all about cheap labor, just like Dims embraced slavery back in the day.
Wait. So you oppose raising the min wage because higher labor costs are bad for the economy. But you want to deport illegals because low labor costs are bad for the economy?

He is the type that is OK with giving away jobs at home to illegals but gets his undies all in a bent out of shape when those same jobs go over seas to those same illegals.

Just stop using logic with him because I'm sure it causes mental anguish.

Votto, mark the date and time. I agree with you.

I wonder why the moon turned to blood last night, now it is all making sense.

Again, you're just making shit up.
See Billy. You are the perfect Trump voter. Ill informed and not inclined to learn. He's your man. Make America Great Again!

Total bullshit. There are plenty of people that are getting pissed at the overreach of the Federal "gubermint" and are speaking out against it like we SHOULD....doesn't make them terrorists. As I recall, it was liberals like Ayers that were firebombing police stations during Vietnam.

I say treat all citizens equally. Do away with no fly lists, stop preventing people from obtaining guns, etc. and just let the chips fall where they may.

In the end, society will finally realize who the problem causers are. The truth will become painfully obvious, if it is not already.

In the end, we all pay a price for freedom. God forbid we ever get to a place where we trade in all our freedoms for safety.

I say treat all citizens equally. Do away with no fly lists, stop preventing people from obtaining guns, etc. and just let the chips fall where they may.

In the end, society will finally realize who the problem causers are. The truth will become painfully obvious, if it is not already.

In the end, we all pay a price for freedom. God forbid we ever get to a place where we trade in all our freedoms for safety.
Those that trade in liberty and freedom for safety will end up having neither. I would rather take my chances on coming across someone having a bad day with a gun than be at the mercy of "da gubermint". Death by "gubermint" has killed well over 260 million unarmed people in the last 100 years. There has been a shitload of staged media event alleged shootings like Sandy Hook, Aurora, Charleston, San Bernardino and the Virginia TV reporter shooting that doesn't pass any sniff test at all. Makes you wonder what they have planned that is so horrific that they want total gun confiscation. What really gets me is that these events are not convincing at all with enough holes to drive a brigade of tanks through.

Forum List

Back