I think the many reasons to not vote Trump can be narrowed down to 4 points

And another Billy Triple Fail thread fails when Billy runs away with his fingers plugging his ears going "No No It Isnt So!"

It completely blows my mind. Only republicans could be this dumb. Let's list the reasons why Trump is so awful:

1) His vocabulary is no better than a 13 year old.

2) His emotional maturity is no better than a 12 year old.

3) Psychologist say he is the poster child of narcissistic personality disorder which a disasterous trait for a president to have.

4) He rarely talks about specific policy ideas and the ones he has highlighted are overly emotional brain farts lacking any trace of nuance. A kid in middle school could come up with ideas like banning all Muslims or making Mexico pay for a goddamn border wall. Are republicans really this retarded?
So are these the reasons you are supporting him?
Lol this is a pretty pathetic attempt at being witty.
No. I would think someone with a child's vocabulary and low emotional maturity would be your guy. You're just like him. Stupid, ignorant, condescending--an embarrasment to others around you.
Do you not like Trump's position to implement single payer healthcare?

You forgot pathological liar.

It completely blows my mind. Only republicans could be this dumb. Let's list the reasons why Trump is so awful:

3) Psychologist say he is the poster child of narcissistic personality disorder which a disasterous trait for a president to have.

4) He rarely talks about specific policy ideas and the ones he has highlighted are overly emotional brain farts lacking any trace of nuance. A kid in middle school could come up with ideas like banning all Muslims or making Mexico pay for a goddamn border wall. Are republicans really this retarded?

IF you don't know that Hillary is the poster child for narcissism, you have done absolutely no vetting of her. As far as building a wall to curb illegal immigration, what do you propose? We are suppose to keep allowing Mexico to dump off their poorest and un-educated on us to take care of? Mexico has no incentive to improve their infrastructure and they are far from even being in the top 50 percent of poor countries. Flying in unvetted muslims and just dumping them off in towns and having the town folks to scramble to house and feed them is utter stupidity when we have this alleged "war on terrorism". Mass immigration hasn't worked out all that well in Europe. Use your head for something besides growing zits on.
Christ more illegals are leaving America than coming in. Illegals, whether you like it or not, are critical parts of many industries like agriculture in the US. Getting rid of them would greatly hinder our economy. It blows my mind you people do not bother with any basic level of research.

I agree that farm workers are needed, and the guest worker program would work quite well if it was properly implemented and enforced.

No. I would think someone with a child's vocabulary and low emotional maturity would be your guy. You're just like him. Stupid, ignorant, condescending--an embarrasment to others around you.

that would be Hillary.

Vocabulary, amateur jabs at "emotional maturity" and claims from left wing psychologists who surely never met the man. Is that what's left of the democrat party's campaign? How would you judge the psychological profile of a woman who spent her entire adult life defending her husbands criminal abuse of women? The word depraved comes to mind.

that would be Hillary.

That would be the OP also.

that would be Hillary.

I disagree. You have to be somewhat intelligent to lie. The OP doesnt rise to that level.

that would be Hillary.

I disagree. You have to be somewhat intelligent to lie. The OP doesnt rise to that level.

Well, you might have a point there.

1) His vocabulary is no better than a 13 year old's.

2) His emotional maturity is no better than a 12 year old's.

3) Psychologists say he is the poster child of narcissistic personality disorder which is a disasterous trait for a president to have.

3) Psychologists say he is the poster child of narcissistic personality disorder which is a disasterous trait for a president to have.

Newsflash, Republicans don't like Tiny-Hands. They just are trying to figure out how to dethrone him.

And on that point I've got a tip:

IF you don't know that Hillary is the poster child for narcissism, you have done absolutely no vetting of her. As far as building a wall to curb illegal immigration, what do you propose? We are suppose to keep allowing Mexico to dump off their poorest and un-educated on us to take care of? Mexico has no incentive to improve their infrastructure and they are far from even being in the top 50 percent of poor countries. Flying in unvetted muslims and just dumping them off in towns and having the town folks to scramble to house and feed them is utter stupidity when we have this alleged "war on terrorism". Mass immigration hasn't worked out all that well in Europe. Use your head for something besides growing zits on.
Christ more illegals are leaving America than coming in. Illegals, whether you like it or not, are critical parts of many industries like agriculture in the US. Getting rid of them would greatly hinder our economy. It blows my mind you people do not bother with any basic level of research.
Is that why the illegal population has began rising in the past couple years? Only 5% of illegals work in Ag (95% of the remaining illegals work in every other industry), and of all the Ag workers only 50% are illegals. It blows my mind you didn't bother to do what you claim of others, basic level research. SMFH

more illegals are leaving America than coming in. Illegals, whether you like it or not, are critical parts of many industries like agriculture in the US. Getting rid of them would greatly hinder our economy. It blows my mind you people do not bother with any basic level of research.

OMG, we need a wall ... to keep them in!

illegal detected alert. Undercover illegal! Propaganda.

maxresdefault.jpg

34no7e1.jpg

Oh really? So you being a pathetic, homophobic, racist, and glaring religious hypocrite is any better?

How do you make that leap from what he said?

I think you just made his point.

1. Using simple vocabulary is a Persuasion technique. He is operating on a level that you cannot understand.

2. His public persona is a carefully designed tool. He is operating on a level you cannot even see.

3. Any psychologist willing to make a diagnosis without ever meeting or interviewing the subject is unethical and incompetent.

4. I've had no problem reviewing his policies on his web site. Do you need a link?

Please, PLEASE do NOT discourage right wingers from backing Trump....He is the very BEST of opportunities to maintain the WH and convert the senate into Dem.s hands ( not to mention the SCOTUS.)

You Just described four points why we should never vote democrat

Please, PLEASE do NOT discourage right wingers from backing Trump....He is the very BEST of opportunities to maintain the WH and convert the senate into Dem.s hands ( not to mention the SCOTUS.)

continue to believe that. you are in an ever shrinking minority. the hildebeast will never be president----------------------except maybe president of the lesbian association in federal prison.

Forum List

Back