I think the Russia/Trump scandal is like a religion you have to believe in...

...because, there is no proof, but liberals believe in it anyway.

There is no doubt that Russians worked to help Trump and defeat Hillary. If you try to ignore that, you ignore reality. Mueller is investigating every aspect of that, and his report will show what he found. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I am waiting for proof so I TOO CAN BELIEVE.

Maybe Mueller can bring sight to the blind, or maybe Mueller can turn water into wine, or maybe Mueller can walk on water?

You know, I'd settle for something less miraculous, like a letter, a postcard, a recorded telephone call showing Trump colluded with Russia, where is the proof?

...because, there is no proof, but liberals believe in it anyway.

It's funny. The more a person claims no evidence in the existence of a God, the more they seem likely to easily believe in a connection between Trump and Putin! How can that be? Is Putin as their excuse in Hillary's loss the new religion of the Left?

It's as if Hillary NEEDED an excuse to lose; she was the quintessential "I-can't-believe-the-bitch-even-ran" candidate.

Maybe Mueller can bring sight to the blind, or maybe Mueller can turn water into wine, or maybe Mueller can walk on water?

You know, I'd settle for something less miraculous, like a letter, a postcard, a recorded telephone call showing Trump colluded with Russia, where is the proof?

I'll bet you had a hard time waiting for Christmas morning too, didn't you? Something this important can't be halfway done. Less than complete proof would be discarded as irrelevant. Mueller will release his report when he is finished. Not before. How long did that silly Whitewater investigation last? How long did they investigate Benghazi?

I'll bet you had a hard time waiting for Christmas morning too, didn't you? Something this important can't be halfway done. Less than complete proof would be discarded as irrelevant. Mueller will release his report when he is finished. Not before. How long did that silly Whitewater investigation last? How long did they investigate Benghazi?
It's like waiting for KFC to reveal the 11 herbs and spices that go into their secret formula for fried chicken!!!

If it was going to happen, it already would have happened.

Bullshit. NOTHING will "make you believe".

Not the dozens of indictment...noit the US Intel reports..

You are either a Russian troll or a useful idiot

How long did that silly Whitewater investigation last?

What was silly about Whitewater? Several of the Clinton's close associates were found guilty of crimes, just as with Trump now. But no sufficient criminal evidence was ever produced on the Clintons themselves and they were cleared. Yet you call Whitewater silly while claiming the Mueller investigation totally legit?

It's like waiting for KFC to reveal the 11 herbs and spices that go into their secret formula for fried chicken!!!

If it was going to happen, it already would have happened.

Only if Mueller was unethical like all the other investigators you have seen lately. The proper way is to do the investigation, and then release the report. Releasing partisan information on an almost daily basis like Nunez admitted to hiding information, and taking active steps for partisan reasons. Issa was guilty of the same. I like having an ethical investigator doing what he should do. You should too.

How much longer do we have to wait until Mueller tells us the secret he's been keeping?

Because it's been two years.

What's the hold up?

What was silly about Whitewater? Several of the Clinton's close associates were found guilty of crimes, just as with Trump now. But no sufficient criminal evidence was ever produced on the Clintons themselves and they were cleared. Yet you call Whitewater silly while claiming the Mueller investigation totally legit?

The crowning accomplishment for the Whitewater investigation was exposing a consensual blowjob between consenting adults. Look at the list of charges, convictions, and guilty pleas from Mueller. They far outweigh anything from the Whitewater investigation already..

How much longer do we have to wait until Mueller tells us the secret he's been keeping?

Because it's been two years.

What's the hold up?

All those Benghazi investigations lasted at least twice this long.

The crowning accomplishment for the Whitewater investigation was exposing a consensual blowjob between consenting adults.

The Whitewater investigation was merged with the Ken Starr investigation. It was the Starr investigation that found Clinton guilty of suborning perjury. Little Willy just happened to also be getting his wienie buttered around the same time in the Oval Office from an unpaid subordinate half his age. It had nothing to do with any charges other than to hint at the real debauchery of the Clintons.

The crowning accomplishment for the Whitewater investigation was exposing a consensual blowjob between consenting adults. Look at the list of charges, convictions, and guilty pleas from Mueller. They far outweigh anything from the Whitewater investigation already..

And Magically none of them mean anything.

I wouldn't be so noisey about the score there's a new AG coming in.

Jo

The crowning accomplishment for the Whitewater investigation was exposing a consensual blowjob between consenting adults.

The Whitewater investigation was merged with the Ken Starr investigation. It was the Starr investigation that found Clinton guilty of suborning perjury. Little Willy just happened to also be getting his wienie buttered around the same time in the Oval Office from an unpaid subordinate half his age. It had nothing to do with any charges other than to hint at the real debauchery of the Clintons.

Whitewater was a LOOOOOOONG right wing fishing trip. Quit whining. Mueller will be done when he is done.

Not the dozens of indictment...noit the US Intel reports..

Not ONE SINGLE charge is related the fabricated Russian Hoax, they are process infractions or tax issues from decades ago.

You are either a Russian troll or a useful idiot

You are either a TDS victim or mentally retarded. Or both which seems a frighteningly common situation. :(

Although it cost US taxpayers maybe $500K for that fake ass raid on Roger Stone, his 2 dogs, 3 cats and hearing impaired wife, but Swamp Rat Mueller made his biggest mistake yet. The butthurt has just begun for TDS, anti-Trump folks. :p

Last edited:

And Magically none of them mean anything.

I wouldn't be so noisey about the score there's a new AG coming in.

Jo

You think the new AG will jump into a obstruction of justice charge that easily? We'll see.

Forum List

Back