I think the Russia/Trump scandal is like a religion you have to believe in...

Not the dozens of indictment...noit the US Intel reports..

Not ONE SINGLE charge is related the fabricated Russian Hoax, they are process infractions or tax issues from decades ago.

You are either a Russian troll or a useful idiot

You are either a TDS victim or mentally retarded. Or both which seems a frighteningly common situation. :(

Although it cost US taxpayers maybe $500K for that fake ass raid on Roger Stone, his 2 dogs, 3 cats and hearing impaired wife, but Swamp Rat Mueller made his biggest mistake yet. The butthurt has just begun for TDS, anti-Trump folks. :p

Lots of obstruction charges related to Russian intervention in our elections.

...because, there is no proof, but liberals believe in it anyway.

The ONLY way you can accurately make that statement is if you are privy to EVERYTHING Mueller has.

So, where is your unbiased link that shows us EVERYTHING that Mueller has?

Otherwise, your statement means nothing.

The ONLY way you can accurately make that statement is if you are privy to EVERYTHING Mueller has.

There is no link to show us what Mueller has against Trump, because he has revealed nothing.

It's sort of like when atheists demand I show them proof of God.

I am asking you for you for proof of your belief Trump broke the law.

But you have no proof, only your faith.

The emotional delusion about Russians and the soothing it provides.

Last edited:
My faith requires I obey the Ten Commandments and go to church on Sunday to participate in the Mass, which is a re-enactment of the Last Supper.

Your faith requires you to go on internet forums and tell everyone who will listen that Mueller has secret evidence that Trump broke the law, and eventually, some day, who knows when, in the future will reveal it.

There is no link to show us what Mueller has against Trump, because he has revealed nothing.

I do not know if Trump did or did not break the law.

But I am not running around claiming there is no proof when I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what Mueller has...like you are.

So...you have ZERO, factual proof to back up your OP claim.

So be it.

Have a nice day.

Oh...and if you see that God of yours? Tell him 'Piss Off, loser' for me.
Thanks.

My faith requires I obey the Ten Commandments and go to church on Sunday to participate in the Mass, which is a re-enactment of the Last Supper.

Your faith requires you to go on internet forums and tell everyone who will listen that Mueller has secret evidence that Trump broke the law, and eventually, some day, who knows when, in the future will reveal it.

Well, Mueller has a lot more proof about Trump/Russia than you have about religion.

The difference is that we know Mueller will be forthcoming with his report. You, on the other hand, will not be adding more information than is known now. If you can't answer the question now, there is no reason to believe you will be able to later.

The burden of proof is not on me, the burden of proof is on you, the people who say Mueller has evidence to prove Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election.

Until you produce that proof, all your accusations against Trump are the product of wishful thinking.

From the start this whole Russia thing seemed like payback to the Benghazi outcry which I found similarly insincere.
The difference is there were four dead Americans to prove that Obama mishandled the situation in Benghazi.

Also, they blamed a video which turned out to be totally unrelated to the attack.

From the start this whole Russia thing seemed like payback to the Benghazi outcry which I found similarly insincere.
The difference is there were four dead Americans to prove that Obama mishandled the situation in Benghazi.

Also, they blamed a video which turned out to be totally unrelated to the attack.
its because the congress cut embassy security funding.
It was because Obama ordered our people not to rescue the Ambassador, and he was anally raped before he was murdered.

The burden of proof is not on me, the burden of proof is on you, the people who say Mueller has evidence to prove Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election.

Until you produce that proof, all your accusations against Trump are the product of wishful thinking.

I have no idea what Mueller might have. With so many of Trump's campaign team being caught lying about their connections to Russians, it's reasonable to assume Trump is aware of and probably party to those connections. If Mueller doesn't find those connections, I will be surprised, but I'm sure any proof, either way, that he presents will be fully documented.

The bodies only proved we lost 4 men. That is all. What results did all those investigations reveal? What wrong doing did they expose? NONE.

I have no idea what Mueller might have. With so many of Trump's campaign team being caught lying about their connections to Russians, it's reasonable to assume Trump is aware of and probably party to those connections. If Mueller doesn't find those connections, I will be surprised, but I'm sure any proof, either way, that he presents will be fully documented.
Well, I am certain that he would not sit for even five minutes on evidence if he had it.

The bodies only proved we lost 4 men. That is all. What results did all those investigations reveal? What wrong doing did they expose? NONE.
Obama abandoned the Ambassador and allowed him to be murdered by Libyan terrorists.

Well, I am certain that he would not sit for even five minutes on evidence if he had it.

And you know this how?

Obama abandoned the Ambassador and allowed him to be murdered by Libyan terrorists.

That is the right wing rhetoric. It's demonstrably wrong, but that never stopped you before.

And you know this how?
Because Mueller isn't stupid. If he had evidence against Trump, he would reveal it to take the pressure off.

Forum List

Back