I thought you were going to pick the best people?

Can any of you idiots explain why you hired a Muslim spy ring to run your IT? The stole select intelligence committee info, among other things. When will you hold your leaders accountable?

You should start a thread about that topic when you're done bleeding out of your wherever. lol

Can any of you idiots explain why you hired a Muslim spy ring to run your IT? The stole select intelligence committee info, among other things. When will you hold your leaders accountable?
Trump fucked up. He is human. Get over it man..

So you're guessing Don's cast of disgraceful assholes won't?
No, I'm guessing that I don't really give a flying fuck if they do, however the thing that does really concern me is that hallucination problem you seem to have regarding seeing things that weren't posted.

Ah, so you only care about "one" side's transgressions.
There's that hallucination problem rearing it's ugly head again, perhaps you should cut back on your daily straw man intake.
Run run run runaway.
Okay, whatever works for ya.....cya later. :fu:
Please bring something to the table next time.

Did Obama ever have a cabinet pick who left in disgrace after 3 weeks?
Nope, all the disgraceful assholes he picked stayed for the full 8 years.
And can you list their indictments?....

When the President and his A.G. refuse to indict, they walk away free., as holder, rice, lerner and clinton walked away....that is the difference between democrats and Republicans......
You mean, the difference is all those indicted AND convicted people in Republican administrations, right?

I don't think anyone on this site has any dealings with that part of the operation of our government...

You should start a thread about that topic when you're done bleeding out of your wherever. lol
Already did, and you cowards ran and hid.

No, I'm guessing that I don't really give a flying fuck if they do, however the thing that does really concern me is that hallucination problem you seem to have regarding seeing things that weren't posted.

There's that hallucination problem rearing it's ugly head again, perhaps you should cut back on your daily straw man intake.
Run run run runaway.

I thought you said you were running away, what the fuck you still doing here?

what in the holy fucking hell does indictments have to do with someone being a despicable POS?

I love watching dumb fucks circle the wagons. lol

I am fine with him rectifying an issue. Good for him. Still waiting for the Dems to step up and take care of their issues. They just don't give a fuck about national security.

Run run run runaway.

I thought you said you were running away, what the fuck you still doing here?

No, I said you were running away from a reality based conversation.

I am fine with him rectifying an issue. Good for him. Still waiting for the Dems to step up and take care of their issues. They just don't give a fuck about national security.

You cannot simultaneously occupy the planet, foment war, arm multiple sides of a given conflict, destablize other nations and have security.

Not circling anything. I'm pointing out your idiotic hypocrisy. I'm fine with Trump making a change if he feels it is the correct thing to do.

Not circling anything. I'm pointing out your idiotic hypocrisy. I'm fine with Trump making a change if he feels it is the correct thing to do.

That's a rather sanitized way to express what happened.

You cannot simultaneously occupy the planet, foment war, arm multiple sides of a given conflict, destablize other nations and have security.
You can avoid hiring Muslim spy rings with criminal records that handle the most sensitive of data.

My hypocrisy!? This just keeps getting better and better.

Did you know the official dog of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is the Great Dane?

what in the holy fucking hell does indictments have to do with someone being a despicable POS?
In the U.S. Federal Government if you get indicted it means that you have not attained sufficient rank to actually be a despicable POS capable of breaking the rules and getting away with it. After all It takes years of practice, sucking up and greasing palms to be a federal despicable POS.

"Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively." -- Dalai Lama XIV

Just look at the incompetence corrupt bat shit crazy assholes Obama picked for his cabinet and know that Crooked Hillary would have continued with most of those jackasses. Then thank god she wasn't elected.

Forum List

Back