i voted for biden but wish i had not

Millions of Biden voters have buyers remorse because Biden lied his ass off to get elected. Hell even dead Dems who voted for Biden wish they had a do over.
Not an ounce of remorse.
POS con man trump continues to con the RWI.
trump, his whore mail bride, and his shitty children can all rot in hell.

I'm trying to outdo your Biden hate, but with POS trump, it is SO EASY.
You can't get lower than trump.

One reason that we like Biden is because when he beat Trump's ass it made your cult cry & the deer in headlights look on the long faces of Sean Hannity & Tucker was something we'll cherish forever.
You're very ill. The country is drifting and your President has dementia, but all you care about is the feeling from a political victory. People like you are the problem.

You're very ill. The country is drifting and your President has dementia, but all you care about is the feeling from a political victory. People like you are the problem.
You & your cult are the ones who are ill. Trump lost because voters were sick of his lies, his incompetence & corruption.

Biden does not have dementia. You're a liar. It still burns your ass doesn't it that your boy got beat. Enjoy.

You & your cult are the ones who are ill. Trump lost because voters were sick of his lies, his incompetence & corruption.

Biden does not have dementia. You're a liar. It still burns your ass doesn't it that your boy got beat. Enjoy.
Yes, Biden has dementia. He's not gonna finish his term.

1631069609835.png

Not an ounce of remorse.
POS con man trump continues to con the RWI.
trump, his whore mail bride, and his shitty children can all rot in hell.

I'm trying to outdo your Biden hate, but with POS trump, it is SO EASY.
You can't get lower than trump.
^^^ why the left cannot be in charge. :cuckoo:

American Abandoning *Joe doesn’t have dementia. He has a stuttering problem!
Hahahahahahahaha

It's not a matter of "the feeling of a political victory." It is a matter of preserving the United States Constitution and the rights it grants to all of us, and preventing authoritarian government, including theocracy, from ever taking over this country. trump has been and remains a direct threat to the American People.

It's not a matter of "the feeling of a political victory." It is a matter of preserving the United States Constitution and the rights it grants to all of us, and preventing authoritarian government, including theocracy, from ever taking over this country. trump has been and remains a direct threat to the American People.
Yes, those mean tweets prevented what rights of yours exactly?

I have not heard many people say why they still like Biden. But the polls still show him at 40-something percent approval. Difficult for me to understand how anyone could still support him, so I appreciate hearing honest answers from Biden supporters which are not simply "Orange man bad."

Regards,
Jim
/———/ Republicans Call For Impeachment Of Whoever Is Telling Biden What To Do
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Several prominent Republicans came forward this week to call for the impeachment or resignation of whoever on earth is telling Biden what to do every day.

"I think it's clear at this point that the person controlling Biden —and telling him what to do and say every moment—is completely incompetent," said Republican Representative Bob McCobb. "We're not really sure who that is, but they need to be impeached immediately. They suck."

Yes, those mean tweets prevented what rights of yours exactly?

the fight is to never allow the United States to ever become the authoritarian pigsty that he wants. His cult will never rule over our 328-plus million nation. We are a free people and will remain so.

the fight is to never allow the United States to ever become the authoritarian pigsty that he wants. His cult will never rule over our 328-plus million nation. We are a free people and will remain so.
I'll try again. What rights did Trump curtail?

Millions of Biden voters have buyers remorse because Biden lied his ass off to get elected. Hell even dead Dems who voted for Biden wish they had a do over.
LOL............I always have to mention the deceased voters responsible for this

LOL............I always have to mention the deceased voters responsible for this

Where did all of these dead people vote? How many of them were there? There must have been thousands. Who has this data? How was it collected? Right-wingers never back their accusations up with any hard evidence. This sounds like another fairy tale circulated on the internet.

Forum List

Back