i voted for biden but wish i had not

Where did all of these dead people vote? How many of them were there? There must have been thousands. Who has this data? How was it collected? Right-wingers never back their accusations up with any hard evidence. This sounds like another fairy tale circulated on the internet.
You refused to see any evidence

What did you vote for. This is real bad

It's not a matter of "the feeling of a political victory." It is a matter of preserving the United States Constitution and the rights it grants to all of us, and preventing authoritarian government, including theocracy, from ever taking over this country. trump has been and remains a direct threat to the American People.
You're insane.

How many on here are willing to admit that?

Come on and fess up....honesty is the best policy.

Personally I voted for Trump

To be honest, no matter how bad Biden does, you're not going to find many of his voters who are now sorry for their vote.

You're insane
Do you have any interest in preserving freedom and democracy? Would you feel better if we chucked the whole thing and became something similar to Iran, Afghanistan, or Poland? No American should ever tolerate an authoritarian government.

Have you ever thought seriously about the fact that every authoritarian government, from absolute monarchies to wild dictatorships centers on the false idea that one particular human being is uniquely qualified to rule over an entire population? There is no such human being. No pope, no king or governor, no military braggart laden with medals. If you want a definitive answer to some pressing question, call your grandmother. Maybe that's the answer: have the world run by a committee of grandmothers.

Do you have any interest in preserving freedom and democracy? Would you feel better if we chucked the whole thing and became something similar to Iran, Afghanistan, or Poland? No American should ever tolerate an authoritarian government.

Have you ever thought seriously about the fact that every authoritarian government, from absolute monarchies to wild dictatorships centers on the false idea that one particular human being is uniquely qualified to rule over an entire population? There is no such human being. No pope, no king or governor, no military braggart laden with medals. If you want a definitive answer to some pressing question, call your grandmother. Maybe that's the answer: have the world run by a committee of grandmothers.
You're insane.

The rant of a simpleton

To be honest, no matter how bad Biden does, you're not going to find many of his voters who are now sorry for their vote.
Not true

It's not a matter of "the feeling of a political victory." It is a matter of preserving the United States Constitution and the rights it grants to all of us, and preventing authoritarian government, including theocracy, from ever taking over this country. trump has been and remains a direct threat to the American People.
Leftist propaganda.

Most authortarian regimes are leftist; in fact they all are.

Democrats are essentially totalitarian in nature....always using the power of the federal government against the people and never tire of attacking freedom of speech.

Look at the leftwing mods on here.....and how they censor conservative views.

You refused to see any evidence

What did you vote for. This is real bad

There was no evidence presented that we have seen. trump must have had evidence of massive voter fraud as of Dec. 27, the date on which he told the acting AG that the election was "corrupt." Also, there are the documents filed in 61 different lawsuits in several states and courts. Where are these items available? They should be on the internet.

Of course I voted for Biden. We not only had four years of trump, which was a total shit show, as a result of the electoral college, there was all the nonsense before 2016, what with all the sexual stuff, including admitting to assaulting people, the birther stuff, the business antics, the extreme narcissism, the obvious mental instability, picking some Indiana sex queerdo for his VP, his love affair with the fundies. trump had to be dumped, if not pushed off a bridge. There was no alternative.

It is not my fault that the republican party chose to commit suicide. I remember when it was a respectable political party.

Leftist propaganda.

Most authortarian regimes are leftist; in fact they all are.

Democrats are essentially totalitarian in nature....always using the power of the federal government against the people and never tire of attacking freedom of speech.

Look at the leftwing mods on here.....and how they censor conservative views.

But you don't mind it when republicans use the power of the federal government against the people like promulgating rules that intentionally target women and LGBTQs to suck up to the fundies. The republican governors do the same thing. Notice that their conduct always involves issuing orders from the top down, and removing authority from local entities, including local election officials and school boards.

What has biden done to make you proud?
America now has a respectable adult as a President. That makes me proud.

The amoral, ignorant piece of shit clown that was in the WH previously has set a very low bar.

Last edited:
But you don't mind it when republicans use the power of the federal government against the people like promulgating rules that intentionally target women and LGBTQs to suck up to the fundies. The republican governors do the same thing. Notice that their conduct always involves issuing orders from the top down, and removing authority from local entities, including local election officials and school boards.
I suggest that you move. Canada maybe.

There was no evidence presented that we have seen. trump must have had evidence of massive voter fraud as of Dec. 27, the date on which he told the acting AG that the election was "corrupt." Also, there are the documents filed in 61 different lawsuits in several states and courts. Where are these items available? They should be on the internet.

Of course I voted for Biden. We not only had four years of trump, which was a total shit show, as a result of the electoral college, there was all the nonsense before 2016, what with all the sexual stuff, including admitting to assaulting people, the birther stuff, the business antics, the extreme narcissism, the obvious mental instability, picking some Indiana sex queerdo for his VP, his love affair with the fundies. trump had to be dumped, if not pushed off a bridge. There was no alternative.

It is not my fault that the republican party chose to commit suicide. I remember when it was a respectable political party.
You're such a fucking ass hole you've been awarded permanent scroll by........................Imbecile

Forum List

Back