I voted for Donald Trump PRECISELY to upset establishment, America-Last "Republicans"

Yup! And it’s working,, the rats are Running wild

I did not vote for Trump, because I thought he'd socialized health care, and put in place gun control.

I have to admit, I have enjoyed Trump presidency more than any other. All the people that screamed 'racists' at me for decades, and now watching them freak out... I love it. I think it's great.

• Banned
It’s a honor to be called a racist, it means you live America and logic ha

I voted for Trump because I cannot stand China and how they have been ripping us off and the rest of the world. I voted Trump, because I knew that Hillary Clinton - another Obama-appointee (She was Secretary of State that was responsible for Benghazi, Libya 9/11/12). I voted Trump just to pisst ALL my Democrats and the liberals. And I will vote for Trump just to do the same.

1591580875515.png

So, if you vote for Sleepin' Joe...you will get exactly that..." nothing will fundamentally change". Just the same old Joe doing his same old crap - business as usual. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't vote for Trump... But I will this go around. Gotta give me a better option. Biden sure as hell isn't.

We voted for Trump in defiance of the ruling overclass and elites who think they have a god-given right to tule us. We rejected the elites and the technocrats and the bureaucrats in the Deep State...and they still regularly run articles with lists of elites telling us Trump is bad. :)

These people lack self-awareness like no other people you will ever see.

But it is entertaining as they tell us how our betters see things :)

• Banned
We voted for Trump in defiance of the ruling overclass and elites who think they have a god-given right to tule us. We rejected the elites and the technocrats and the bureaucrats in the Deep State...and they still regularly run articles with lists of elites telling us Trump is bad. :)

They are doing what ever they can

ROFLMFAO

Psychiatrists question Trump's mental state...
the same loons who profess children as young as 3 know they are the wrong sex

You just CAN NOT make this shit up

Forum List

Back