I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

Why do you believe the founders used the generic term “arms” instead of muskets?
Probably because the musket and blunderbuss was all they knew at the time and all they could imagine.

I am sure if James Madison had had a Crystal ball that would have let him see the carnage inflicted upon the country from all the weapons in existence now in ADDITION to what he intended, the U.S. Constitution would read more like....

"The right to keep and bear arms?
Fuuuuck you!"

Probably because the musket and blunderbuss was all they knew at the time and all they could imagine.

I am sure if James Madison had had a Crystal ball that would have let him see the carnage inflicted upon the country from all the weapons in existence now in ADDITION to what he intended, the U.S. Constitution would read more like....

Fuuuuck you!"
If muskets were all they knew then why did they use the phrase arms? I say it’s because they understood that firearms would advance.

Last edited:
Rando on the internet? I’m trying very hard to be civil here. Why are you trying to make this personal? So if you want to continue this discussion with me I suggest you apologize. There are plenty of trolls that would love to trade insults with you. I’m not one of them.
No I'm not inclined to apologize. It wasn't an insult it was a simple statement of facts. It doesn't bother that you are unable to refute them and that civilization marches on regardless of your inability to understand the science.

I wasn’t trying to refute the findings. I don’t need to refute the findings. Because like I said before, a study is not a definitive test. And it certainly isn’t evidence for anyone who wasn’t in the study.
A definitive test being a nebulous and arbitrary standard you just invented.

“… And when you loose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown” Pink Floyd

I am beginning to think identity dysphoria might be a real issue with more than we know. I remember Rachael Dolezel, a white woman who identifies as a black woman. then you have gender and specie dysphoria are there more? Are all these dysphoria's legit?

Fuuuuck you!"
Look at you flipping off Americans

I see you play same bullshit game in all the threads. My god, that's TWO times you denied quantitative correlation in less than an hour, even using the word itself. So you think if you play stupid people will "follow stupid". 😆
It may correlate further than that, sure, but following correlation through to its end usually begins to reveal causation. So I would definitely say that this person is on the right track even though they may not have nailed it yet.
You obviously do not understand statistics in any way, shape or form. You are an idiot!

Her is an example of why you simply do not understand

Liam collected data on the sales of ice cream cones and air conditioners in his hometown. He found that when ice cream sales were low, air conditioner sales tended to be low and that when ice cream sales were high, air conditioner sales tended to be high.
  • Liam can conclude that sales of ice cream cones and air conditioner are positively correlated.
  • Liam can't conclude that selling more ice cream cones causes more air conditioners to be sold. It is likely that the increases in the sales of both ice cream cones and air conditioners are caused by a third factor, an increase in temperature!

Lesson concluded. Now, answer my question as to why you think the leaks occurred near two NATO countries?

You obviously do not understand statistics in any way, shape or form. You are an idiot!

Her is an example of why you simply do not understand

Liam collected data on the sales of ice cream cones and air conditioners in his hometown. He found that when ice cream sales were low, air conditioner sales tended to be low and that when ice cream sales were high, air conditioner sales tended to be high.
  • Liam can conclude that sales of ice cream cones and air conditioner are positively correlated.
  • Liam can't conclude that selling more ice cream cones causes more air conditioners to be sold. It is likely that the increases in the sales of both ice cream cones and air conditioners are caused by a third factor, an increase in temperature!

Lesson concluded. Now, answer my question as to why you think the leaks occurred near two NATO countries?
You bothered.to.write all that irrelevant drivel just.to sound like a 10th grade smartass??

Their choice to do with their own bodies what they want. Not to tell other people who identify as women what they can do with theirs.

Don't you think that women and girls should have a choice with regard to whether their nakedness is to be exposed to depraved male perverts?

Forum List

Back