I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

There really is no such thing as a trans girl or a trans boy. They are biologically what they are.
An adult who has been completely surgically altered might be trans. But not otherwise

No, not even then.

A “trans woman” that has had all the various bits of quasi-medical Frankensteinery done to him to try to make him appear as a woman, is till a man, albeit a mutilated, ruined form thereof.

The shifting, subjective, often double standards of (so called) "constitutionalists" always amuse me.

For instance the Dobbs case struck down a constitutional RIGHT to privacy and bodily autonomy for pregnant women specifically because the word "abortion" does not appear specifically in this antique document.

Yet, either do the words of this "definition" of "arms" you have supplied.

No problem though.
In this case we'll just go by what we THINK they may have meant when writing 2A.

Do you see the hypocrisy here?

crazy-bird.gif

The kind that any light infantry ought to possess. Today that’s semiautomatic rifles, pistols and shotguns with high capacity magazines.

Actually, the main weapon carried by light infantry is a true assault rifle, capable not only of semiautomatic operation, but also either burst-fire or fully-automatic operation as well.

I see the correlation. But it may go a little further than just religion. It had to do with the replacement of conservative culture in schools in general with the emerging Woke culture of the 60's. Anything traditional and conservative, including morals.... was removed. Note that JFK was assassinated the following year. Seems like someone was making big moves in general to influence our government and society and the ends justified the means.

Many of the songs of mid 1960's lamented over this loss.
If you read the Bible, you can understand what I'm saying. If you don't, then you don't.

Actually, the main weapon carried by light infantry is a true assault rifle, capable not only of semiautomatic operation, but also either burst-fire or fully-automatic operation as well.
Sure. But the minimum is as I described. Semiautomatics and high capacity magazines.

If you read the Bible, you can understand what I'm saying. If you don't, then you don't.
You showed me a graph, not the bible. I have read some of the Bible and I'm sure you and I don't both don't take it in exactly the same way always. That doesn't matter to me, and I'm not really concerned with what those differences are. Don't waste an opportunity by looking a gift horse in the mouth. What matters is that we are United against a common enemy which is robbing people of a proper education and is enabling souls to be corrupted. I don't believe that the Bible was the only thing targeted by the people who managed to take over the education system in that time. All in all it was all just bricks in the Wall.

Trial6.JPG

Last edited:
The trans stuff is completely out of hand, and now deeply offensive to women. Libs of Tik Tok just had some trans man on explaining how men get periods because they have 'hormonal fluctuations'

Sure honey, and women get prostate cancer too.

Get out of here with that crap

You "suppose."
Right?
I mean....you weren't there....correct?

But this guess of yours as to what Madison may have been meaning kinda helps to shape the few known facts we actually have into a narrative that suits you?
they use arms and not muskets, correct?

Forum List

Back