I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

What age is that, and what the fuck does it have to do with anything?
You posted this as if anyones age would deter them from whoopin some arse.
Aren't you 57 years old or something?
I am 56 so I posted you may want to slow down before acting like age would keep up "old men from whoopin arse.

You posted this as if anyones age would deter them from whoopin some arse.
Time kicks everyone's ass, no matter how tough they think they are. At a certain age a man should be self-aware enough to know the fighting days are behind him, and he should be wise enough not to crow like some dopey teenager pretending to look for a fight just to hide his insecurity.

Time kicks everyone's ass, no matter how tough they think they are. At a certain age a man should be self-aware enough to know the fighting days are behind him, and he should be wise enough not to crow like some dopey teenager pretending to look for a fight just to hide his insecurity.
We men who have been training in the gym since we were 10-12, have aged very little and have experience! I have no insecurity

What you think constitutes a "soy boy." YOU would come out looking more soy.
A modern effeminate male, typically a millennial. A self-described feminist-leftist who majored in Social Justice Studies, Gender Studies, Ethnic Studies, ...

Why aren't the parents just yanking their daughters out of these teams? This is the effect of poison on the minds of people when they accept wokeness.
Wokeness cannot win, when people are independent and free. When you are independent and free you have power.
Parents have the power to completely shut down wokeness in schools like this by shutting down their school's girls sports.
Remove the players and there is no team for the mentally ill transnut pervert to infiltrate.
Schools then will have to rethink their policies and focus them on protecting the privacy and safety of their female athletes.
I think it would drive the point home quite well for a swim team to get on the blocks, then when the gun sounds, all the girls stand up and step off, leaving Johnny to splash around the pool by himself. It shouldn't take that happening more than once or twice for the schools to take action.

Look, I heard from a guy who used to work for NASA who went through dysphoria as a kid thrust upon him by an aunt, grew up dealing with it, finally researched and became an expert on it and wrote a book on the subject.

He makes the case that there is no such thing as gender dysphoria and that all dysphoria has its roots in mental illness such as bipolar syndrome, et al. So doctors cannot and DO NOT change gender, you are born with your gender and all doctors can do with surgery and hormones is to change looks and suppress masculinity in boys to make them SEEM a little more feminine, or enhance masculinity in girls to make them seem less feminine.

But boys are still boys and girls are girls and no boy has any business no matter what hormone treatment he is taking or what cosmetic surgery being in a girls locker-room, and if that was my daughter, I'd find me the baddest 17 year old out there to kick his ass.

Forum List

Back