I want to know why.

Truth hurts, yes it does. If he has another 4yrs, which he wont, we will be on par with Kenya, kinda like third world.

I guess the truth of the reality DOES hurt your silly fucking talking point regurgitation.

Learn some grammar so those commas don't illustrate what your posts make obvious.

Most reasonable and sane people will drop the birfer stuff when the difference between a COLB and a BC is explained, and why nobody can get another copy of their own BC if they lose the first one.

Nutters, never will. NO amount of evidence at all will satisfy them. No different than 911 troofers, moon landings faked nutbars, or JFK assassination conspiracy loons. Or any such.

Ok, here is what is annoying me. It's easy and simple. Why have we not seen a birth certificate. Would it not be wise for him to just show it and end all speculation, but there again, Dems aren't that bright.

Because you cannot run for potus as a black man when your BC says you are white.

Ok, here is what is annoying me. It's easy and simple. Why have we not seen a birth certificate. Would it not be wise for him to just show it and end all speculation, but there again, Dems aren't that bright.

Because you cannot run for potus as a black man when your BC says you are white.

idiot.gif

I hear the antichrist doesn't like to show his birth certificate either...

HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! I SEE A CONNECTION!

Ahh yes, the "bad information" theory. The meme that says his original BC shows he's a Muslim, or was listed as white, or that Lolo was actually his father.

And the county just dummied up the COLB the way Obama wanted it.:cuckoo:

[Republican Nominee Yet To Be Determined]

depends on who they pick.

the pool is looking pretty grim when a contemplated front runner is from a reality show.
Same fella who was SO clueless about the birfer issue, he gave a COLB and claimed it was a BC on national television. Then said "oops" when this was pointed out to him.

He can't get his original BC either, but lucky for him he still had his original birth day copy he was able to find among his possessions, later on.

Can a mormon win Iowa or SC?

probably not.

which is why they'll probably lose.

but they could get smart. you never know. do you think it's impossible that they put aside extremist blathering and actually go for the person who could win?
No. I don't think so. I don't think most christians (especially in iowa and SC) can get over the cult factor.

Ahh yes, the "bad information" theory. The meme that says his original BC shows he's a Muslim, or was listed as white, or that Lolo was actually his father.

Really ? please present news sources that state obama's BC or COLB states he is white.

Really ? please present news sources that state obama's BC or COLB states he is white.
I wasn't claiming he is, I was stating one of the birfer theories.

the pool is looking pretty grim when a contemplated front runner is from a reality show.
Same fella who was SO clueless about the birfer issue, he gave a COLB and claimed it was a BC on national television. Then said "oops" when this was pointed out to him.

He can't get his original BC either, but lucky for him he still had his original birth day copy he was able to find among his possessions, later on.

you know, it's unfortunate that Trump had to go down the birther path too. I really like his ideas on tariffs on foreign goods. He's charismatic and I like the idea of someone outside of politics being President for a term. It's too bad he chose to get all batshit crazy like michelle bachman about an issue that really is neither here nor there in this third year of office.

Forum List

Back