I want Trump neither arrested nor prosecuted – just gone.

Trump will be living like a king in Florida??
You leftist will still be living like the peasants you’re

Can't wait for his first book after giving four years of his life for this country. It'll be a #1 best seller fer sure, and probably make him a bazillion dollars.

It'll outsell both the Communist Manifesto and the Bible in one swelt oomph!!
T looking at new career by buying newsmax tv as Fox News is CNN lite
I am sure T first hire would be Mark Levin

Yep....then you fuckers can invent another demon....ala George W. Bush.
When will you sons of bitches wise the fuck up???

I think they are in the 'if it ain't broke don't fix it, got 78 million and still counting' mode.
They aren't catching the 'we've had about enough of this shit' vibe yet.

Screw it ... They think it's all about President Trump, when this fight was brewing before he ever took office.
I would go as far as saying it was one of the things that got him elected in the first place.

Fuck that, I don't want Biden's admin or any other politicos involved in any of it, but Trump should get prosecuted for whatever provable crime he commited.

No one should be above the law.

Fuck that, I don't want Biden's admin or any other politicos involved in any of it, but Trump should get prosecuted for whatever provable crime he commited.

AMEN!!!!! However, Biden's new AG should have free reign!

I don't think so, Biden AG driving prosecution, even properly intentioned one will be bad optics and precedent.

No reason to spend political capital on that.

America first is considered a crime by you guys on the left.

Presidents are above the law, we have three forms of government.

Never forget it.
You ain’t kidding,that is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.heck if the same laws applied to them as us,pretty much all presidents would go to jail.lol

Has your dog been elected to Congress? I think what you meant to say was your dog is smarter than you. I personally have no doubt.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it meant what it said, but don't take it too hard, you're pretty good at creative write.
As far as Congress goes, my dog has enough sense it doesn't want to be anywhere near the assclowns in Congress, and doesn't like fleas.

Shoot, he Capital Police would have to put her down the first day they were in session.
She's just patriotic enough, she'd walk in there and start tearing that ass up..

Yeah, I am a bit more into the sciences than she is, but you're welcome to drop by the house and we can test the theory.

Last edited:
January 20, 2021 can’t come too soon.

Justice should be done by the State (NY) and Manhattan authorities. But you're right....unless there is a clear smoking gun, the FBI should just try to forget the blob too.
And I think states will likewise be reluctant to prosecute Trump for much the same reason.

Or if they do, Trump would be subject to only civil fines and penalties – no criminal prosecution, no jailtime.
I really hope you're wrong about that.
There is precedent for this:

“On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.”

Trump might likewise agree to relinquish control of his businesses in New York State and agree not to do business in the State in order to head off any criminal charges.

That ain’t happening...

Trump will never relinquish his business in any State or Country and be told to stay out of the State or Country for a period of time...

What could happen is him and members of his family fleeing after leaving the Oval Office...

What Country would accept him?

Snowden need a new neighbor...

Justice should be done by the State (NY) and Manhattan authorities. But you're right....unless there is a clear smoking gun, the FBI should just try to forget the blob too.

I disagree. The worst mistake ever made in American political history was Ford pardoning Nixon.

That lead to Iran-Contra, Lewinsky, Plame and now everything Trump has done.

If we want to have ANY accountability in Washington, then Trump needs to be investigated and if needed, prosecuted.

Lawsuits will take care of Donald Trump. Confiscate his money and property, all of it.

January 20, 2021 can’t come too soon.
Donaldo got KO'd by vote. Technically prez Trump is gone. If the politick'n in the aftermath favors prez Trump then prez Trump comes back from the dead & buys out America with pocket change! Until that happens you got what you wanted... so far!

I disagree. The worst mistake ever made in American political history was Ford pardoning Nixon.

That lead to Iran-Contra, Lewinsky, Plame and now everything Trump has done.

If we want to have ANY accountability in Washington, then Trump needs to be investigated and if needed, prosecuted.
I'm with you. If there is evidence of a clear crime...go for it.

Has your dog been elected to Congress? I think what you meant to say was your dog is smarter than you. I personally have no doubt.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it meant what it said, but don't take it too hard, you're pretty good at creative write.
As far as Congress goes, my dog has enough sense it doesn't want to be anywhere near the assclowns in Congress, and doesn't like fleas.

Shoot, he Capital Police would have to put her down the first day they were in session.
She's just patriotic enough, she'd walk in there and start tearing that ass up..

Yeah, I am a bit more into the sciences than she is, but you're welcome to drop by the house and we can test the theory.

Perhaps you should ask your dog how to spell "capitol" as it relates to the seat of government.

Forum List

Back