I Was A Single Mom In High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on not killing your baby and having it. A much better choice.
Who knows what she could have become had she not been saddled with a child. Did she end up finishing college?

How is her child doing too? It’s not easy raising a kid right by yourself.

Who knows what she could have become had she not been saddled with a child. Did she end up finishing college?

Adoption would have given her those options and letting the child live.

`
....you have no idea how hard it was. I'm not complaining, just sharing. Complicating matters, I was white. Now mind you, I was dealing with a daughter of my own age back in 97. I was new to Milwaukee. Anyways, there was this prevailing, unsaid aura that labeled me a "white" teenage mom. It didn't last long once people got to know me, but still, they believed only black girls got pregnant at an early age.

"Complicating matters, I was white"

Just curious. How did being white complicate matters?
Complicating matters you were 12!

Let me plant a baby in your ass and have you carry it for 9 months then have you pop it out your ass rather than go get a simple outpatient abortion

Let me guess you’re a man giving this advice to women?

A very small number of women would take that option. It’s their choice.

Are you ok with her having a choice? Nope

Let me plant a baby in your ass and have you carry it for 9 months then have you pop it out your ass rather than go get a simple outpatient abortion

Ok.

Let me guess you’re a man giving this advice to women?

A very small number of women would take that option. It’s their choice.

Are you ok with her having a choice? Nope

Yes, I am. What is your point? Do I count as less because of my sex? I dont' get to talk on some issues? Are there any issues that women don't get to talk on, or is this an one way street?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

I'm not ok with pretending that she is the only person involved.

Yes, I am. What is your point? Do I count as less because of my sex? I dont' get to talk on some issues? Are there any issues that women don't get to talk on, or is this an one way street?FUCK THAT SHIT.I'm not ok with pretending that she is the only person involved.
`
I'm not the only person that's involved but that's not the point. I belong to several different groups of teen mothers, some fathered by male clergy (not Catholic). I cannot talk for them but each has their own unique story. I say as much as I feel comfortable with, being ambiguous where I need to be. I didn't get an abortion for religious reasons, I felt the life inside me. Some girls get pregnant and don't know it until they come to term. For each it's different.

just anti Christian that is REAL Christianity eh Lysis .

What is "REAL Christianity"? I refer to you the Orthodox from Egypt to Russia to Greece, Armenia, and to the Church of England at Canterbury and Westminster, the Church of Scotland, the RC's in the Republic of Ireland, and so many more beyond.
----------------------------------------------------------- well i like the Old Believers from Russia and known to me as being Russian Orthodox or Greek Orthodox . I like their way of living that i have run into in my travels in the USA and i think that 'Karp Lykov' and family are pretty cool . Armenians have told me that they have had the first established Christian Church in the world way back in History and i say , ok with me but i think to myself , who cares . Church of England , i think that they are a buncha pacifist wusses once i got sight of their leader or Archbishop and heard some of his silly words concerning 'muslims'. Roman Catholics , aw they are around , not really identifiable on the street and generally speaking they just do what most all Americans do in the USA but i am not a really fan of their Church and i don't like their liberal - lefty - pacifist Pope . Also see the nations that Catholics have built South of the USA Border and all those third world nations are third world and falling down . -------------------- Protestants though , thats my style --- [especially Baptist Snake Handlers :afro:] --- as i see what they and their Guns and their way of thinking , organizational abilities , spirit and thriftiness have built in the USA Lysis . USA is the best Nation on the face of Gods Good Green Earth that the World has ever seen Lysis .

All teach the same dogma but they each were formed for different reasons good example was the Quakers who formed because the King formed the Church of England and outlawed the Catholic church. The Quakers form as the Society of Friends.

The Quakers (Society of Friends) adopted a unique approach to Christianity; one that I have found from my teenage years to be the most pure. I don't give a rat's ass about many Christian groups, but if a Quaker calls, I will be there. It was the Quakers who tried to rescue African-descended people being held in bondage. It was the Quakers who approached the Nazi government to try to ransom the lives of Jews who were destined for slaughter. I can only be a lousy Quaker because I still want to smack the shit out of other people, but if you want holy in the Christian tradition, they are TOPS!

They were also prohibitionist. They were a lot better than the Shakers...

Actually, the Quakers I have known have liked a good drink from time to time. These people took me in as a teenager fleeing the RC, and let me sit on the floor in front of the fireplace in my army jacket with the Sergeant Pepper's patch during Meeting for Worship, and this congregation greeted this teenager warmly. I remember when a black-leather clad motorcycle type came clanking through the doors, looking tough like a Hell's Angel. He ended up being a biker sent from another meeting many miles away to invite the congregation to the opening of a new meeting house. A tough-looking Christian on a bike.

LOL. Talk about too much TV. All the coolest Quakers wear motorcycle leather or army jackets dont you know?

BTW Quakers arent Christian though they have Christian roots. Note: Christian is used as a noun here...not an adjective.

The Quakers are most certainly Christian. They practice Christianity in what is perhaps the purest form of Christianity. The events I described occurred 40-50 years ago. They are so much more Christian than these morons who run around babbling that Islam is not a religion, LGBTs are terrible, and female persons should know how to spread their legs on their "husband's" command and shut up. I didn't grow up with the trashy likes of frankie graham, this jeffress, focus on the family, and the rest of the current nonsense.

Yeah. When I was a teenager, I had an army jacket with a Sergeant Pepper's patch sewn on the sleeve. I didn't dye my hair bright yellow, slather eye make-up on like an ancient Egyptian goddess, and carry a bibble around, spouting. People knew about dignity in those days.

You grew up trashy (your word) and hard lysistrada and it shows.

Actually, the Quakers I have known have liked a good drink from time to time. These people took me in as a teenager fleeing the RC, and let me sit on the floor in front of the fireplace in my army jacket with the Sergeant Pepper's patch during Meeting for Worship, and this congregation greeted this teenager warmly. I remember when a black-leather clad motorcycle type came clanking through the doors, looking tough like a Hell's Angel. He ended up being a biker sent from another meeting many miles away to invite the congregation to the opening of a new meeting house. A tough-looking Christian on a bike.

LOL. Talk about too much TV. All the coolest Quakers wear motorcycle leather or army jackets dont you know?

BTW Quakers arent Christian though they have Christian roots. Note: Christian is used as a noun here...not an adjective.

The Quakers are most certainly Christian. They practice Christianity in what is perhaps the purest form of Christianity. The events I described occurred 40-50 years ago. They are so much more Christian than these morons who run around babbling that Islam is not a religion, LGBTs are terrible, and female persons should know how to spread their legs on their "husband's" command and shut up. I didn't grow up with the trashy likes of frankie graham, this jeffress, focus on the family, and the rest of the current nonsense.

Yeah. When I was a teenager, I had an army jacket with a Sergeant Pepper's patch sewn on the sleeve. I didn't dye my hair bright yellow, slather eye make-up on like an ancient Egyptian goddess, and carry a bibble around, spouting. People knew about dignity in those days.
You're a hysterical fruitcake.
Why? What I have seen out of those who call themselves "Christian" today is a pile of dogshit.

The top 30 countries for murder are all Christian countries.
------------------------------------- might be true , see Catholic countries south of USA Border Fridge .

The Quakers (Society of Friends) adopted a unique approach to Christianity; one that I have found from my teenage years to be the most pure. I don't give a rat's ass about many Christian groups, but if a Quaker calls, I will be there. It was the Quakers who tried to rescue African-descended people being held in bondage. It was the Quakers who approached the Nazi government to try to ransom the lives of Jews who were destined for slaughter. I can only be a lousy Quaker because I still want to smack the shit out of other people, but if you want holy in the Christian tradition, they are TOPS!

------------------------------------------- biker chicks are commonly said to be coarse and hard , same for old hippy chicks . --------- just saying .

All teach the same dogma but they each were formed for different reasons good example was the Quakers who formed because the King formed the Church of England and outlawed the Catholic church. The Quakers form as the Society of Friends.

DOTR’s rules for understanding the liberal pathology #1: Non-Christians are highly practiced at and obsessed with judging true Christianity from non-true Christianity.
Extra points for heresy.

I did? I was raised very strictly. The daughter of two RC parents in a rather prosperous town in northern Jersey who put away money to pay my college tuition? I, who was taken to RC mass and Sunday school every week, with white gloves on? Do you have any idea the amount of white gloves I owned? With a father who, when I became disgusted with the RCs and was too young to have a driver's license, drove me anywhere I wanted to go on a Sunday morning, saying that he was just happy that I wanted to go somewhere for religious reasons? He was happy that I was a thinker and an explorer. He was the guy who stopped me when I was walking down the driveway in a gauzy top, and told me to turn around because he could see my bra from the back and wanted to see what I looked like from the front. Fortunately the front of my top was lined and not see-through, or I would have been sent back to the house to dress decently.

I was the one with my mother and aunt in Ephesus and the Vatican; St. Peter's.

What a "hard" upbringing.

My family had it's problems, but they were no joke. You are the joke.

in my opinion this thread is just a liberal attack on Evangelical Church's by an enemy of Evangelical Church's but i said that 10 pages back in the thread .

Well not just an attack on Evangelical's but it has become an attack on Christians in general, so the thread the reason it was posted perhaps was to have another opportunity to allow the Anti-Christians to have their usual hysterical and non-coherent rants about how EVIL Christians are and how EVIL Christianity is and that EVERYONE is a hypocrite who is a Christian etc

Well not just an attack on Evangelical's but it has become an attack on Christians in general, so the thread the reason it was posted perhaps was to have another opportunity to allow the Anti-Christians to have their usual hysterical and non-coherent rants about how EVIL Christians are and how EVIL Christianity is and that EVERYONE is a hypocrite who is a Christian etc
That does seem to be the motivation.
The God Haters use imperfect people to excuse their own rebellion against God. That won't work on Judgement Day when we ALL have to give account for our lives ALONE.

I did? I was raised very strictly. The daughter of two RC parents in a rather prosperous town in northern Jersey who put away money to pay my college tuition? I, who was taken to RC mass and Sunday school every week, with white gloves on? Do you have any idea the amount of white gloves I owned? With a father who, when I became disgusted with the RCs and was too young to have a driver's license, drove me anywhere I wanted to go on a Sunday morning, saying that he was just happy that I wanted to go somewhere for religious reasons? He was happy that I was a thinker and an explorer. He was the guy who stopped me when I was walking down the driveway in a gauzy top, and told me to turn around because he could see my bra from the back and wanted to see what I looked like from the front. Fortunately the front of my top was lined and not see-through, or I would have been sent back to the house to dress decently.I was the one with my mother and aunt in Ephesus and the Vatican; St. Peter's.What a "hard" upbringing.My family had it's problems, but they were no joke. You are the joke.
`
I was brought up by two massively hypocritical evangelical baptists who hid behind a massively hypocritical baptist church. By the time I was sent to live with my aunt, I hated both. Both preached anti-abortion rhetoric along with anti-catholic bullshit, among other things. That screwed up my head for awhile but luckily my agnostic aunt helped me unlearn all the hatred that was force fed me.

Fast forward in time. I sent my daughter to MPSS (Milwaukee Public School System) which I was highly dissatisfied with. By chance, I had an opportunity (through work) to buy a place up here in northern Wisconsin and went for it. I checked out the schools up here and the best were the Catholic schools. So that's where I sent my daughter....in fact, all my daughters. Catholic grade and high school. In both, you could opt out of religion classes which I did. As fate would have it however, my oldest wanted to become a Catholic, she received with my permission and blessings. I mean it was her life.

I ended up getting my degree from a Catholic university as did my oldest. I have no kick against Catholics, in fact the bulk of my friends are Catholic. One thing I never got was being judged and preached to by them or the schools. Fact is, I can count two Jesuits as good friends of mine. Unfortunately, I still have absolutely no use for the cultish evangelicals..

in my opinion this thread is just a liberal attack on Evangelical Church's by an enemy of Evangelical Church's but i said that 10 pages back in the thread .

Is it an "attack on Christians in general"? Or just your cult? Let's hear from the Archbishop of Canterbury, The head of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, the Philadelphia Meeting of the Society of Friends, the leading members of the Methodist faith, Archbishop of Newark (retired), the Right Reverend John Shelby Spong, the Patriarch of Jerusalem, Bishop Gene Robinson, and more in the Christian faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back