I Was Born Free So I'll Die Free

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I had somebody just question me this a bit ago of aren't I afraid that what I say on here will come back to haunt me someday and no I'm not!

For one thing, I have confidence and faith that Trump will win this election and for two, I never said anything that's illegal.

More recently since taking off my ignore button, I have seen accusations that I threatened Kamala Harris by saying that she's the true threat to democracy and needs to be stopped even if it involves a new American Revolution.

This is strictly speaking on the defense and not the offense mind you as I am really concerned about our safety in this country if she wins this election.

If I simply didn't like her based upon her personality or political ideas I wouldn't say such things but yet I've been told that I need to be investigated by the FBI and thrown in jail.

Yet I was told that by somebody who comes from a party who says the exact same things about Trump but the difference is that he isn't an actual threat to our safety.

They want to imprison him and assassinate him just so simply that they can do what they want to do and have this country destroyed. Oh and they're still posting here on a daily basis so why hasn't the FBI knocked on their doors?

If somebody wants to imprison me or have me killed because I love and care about my country and want it to be safe then so be it. I was born free and I'll die free or die trying.

Btw, I'm actually glad that I stopped using my ignore button because I can set the record straight when people are telling lies about me. It's exactly the same thing that Trump said about the debates.

People are always accusing him of being baited but yet with all of the lies that the liberals tell about him who can blame him? If I met him I'm sure that he would tell me that he knows exactly how I feel but I'm very brave for standing my ground and continuing to fight! Fight! Fight!

I had somebody just question me this a bit ago of aren't I afraid that what I say on here will come back to haunt me someday and no I'm not!

For one thing, I have confidence and faith that Trump will win this election and for two, I never said anything that's illegal.

More recently since taking off my ignore button, I have seen accusations that I threatened Kamala Harris by saying that she's the true threat to democracy and needs to be stopped even if it involves a new American Revolution.

This is strictly speaking on the defense and not the offense mind you as I am really concerned about our safety in this country if she wins this election.

If I simply didn't like her based upon her personality or political ideas I wouldn't say such things but yet I've been told that I need to be investigated by the FBI and thrown in jail.

Yet I was told that by somebody who comes from a party who says the exact same things about Trump but the difference is that he isn't an actual threat to our safety.

They want to imprison him and assassinate him just so simply that they can do what they want to do and have this country destroyed. Oh and they're still posting here on a daily basis so why hasn't the FBI knocked on their doors?

If somebody wants to imprison me or have me killed because I love and care about my country and want it to be safe then so be it. I was born free and I'll die free or die trying.

Btw, I'm actually glad that I stopped using my ignore button because I can set the record straight when people are telling lies about me. It's exactly the same thing that Trump said about the debates.

People are always accusing him of being baited but yet with all of the lies that the liberals tell about him who can blame him? If I met him I'm sure that he would tell me that he knows exactly how I feel but I'm very brave for standing my ground and continuing to fight! Fight! Fight!
Awwwww
Do you need a hug?
You are cute when you are angry.
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Your violent outbursts are a concern. I feel better if the NSA kept an eye on you.

button, I have seen accusations that I threatened Kamala Harris by saying that she's the true threat to democracy and needs to be stopped even if it involves a new American Revolution.

What is it about Republicans that every time they lose an election, they threaten a Revolution?

Ever hear of Constitutional means?

Some of yall need a hobby.

I just found one. PS5 & a game called Red Dead Redemption 2. And have been playing it a lot lately. (I'm retired and can do things like that)

And here's the result.

Before getting the console and the game, I'd spend a hour or two, online in political forums, trying to save the world. Trying to explain my views and how bad or good one party or politician is over the other. Trying to explain things like the difference between republicanism and conservatism.

After about 2 weeks of playing this game, when I come to political forums and see all the arguing, lying, rhetoric, bickering, demeaning etc etc etc, And no one even trying to understand the others point of view, I realized why so many people don't join political forums or get into political conversations. I understand how & why the country is so divided.
And even more so, I see how the left and the right are playing their voters for suckers. Because at the end of the day, those politicians that you're arguing for, are still lousy, lying politicians who don't give a damn about what any of is think.

The way to do that is through winning elections.
That is what our founders intended

Our founders also intended the second amendment for anybody threatening our lives and safety. This is all extremely hypothetical mind you but it could very well happen but I sure hope and pray that it doesn't.

So I guess that I'm a little bit scared, but not enough to back down and roll over to the libnazis. (Liberal+Nazis.)

Our founders also intended the second amendment for anybody threatening our lives and safety. This is all extremely hypothetical mind you but it could very well happen but I sure hope and pray that it doesn't.
The Second Amendment says nothing of the kind

Are you proposing Second Amendment remedies if you lose the election?

You're claiming to be free, while you're contemplating another American revolution?

And fearing repercussions due to expressing your opinions?

America is far down the list of free countries.

Forum List

Back