I was reading the AP write-up of the Presidential Dem Debate....

Hillary is not going to listen to anyone who can't give her millions of dollars to put in her slush fund.

And yet you will vote for Hillary. The 1%'s candidate.

You are terribly confused.

Not confused at all. The Clintons represent the rational part of the 1% who don't want to be dragged off to a guillotine.

IF they get the chance yes they will. Today it was reported SHE has email above top secret. I was surprised I can find no report of it here. Supposedly this is very serious, catastrophic. The media is covering it up as best they can. Difficult to find a meaningful story on it.

Mostly because you've been crying wolf so long, no one believes there really is a wolf anymore.

It sounded like a rerun of the last debate. The media is scared to ask any non-canned questions, I guess. Got to insulate Hillary as much as possible. Heaven forbid she be outside her comfort zone....
You think Trey Goudy stayed within her "comfort zone" for 11 hours of grilling?

Thought they were pretty tough, hard driving when questioning Hillary about the FBI investigations that potentially threaten her candidacy.

And yet you will vote for Hillary. The 1%'s candidate.

You are terribly confused.

Not confused at all. The Clintons represent the rational part of the 1% who don't want to be dragged off to a guillotine.
Apparently you like most on the left, missed all those D senators who voted against auditing the Fed to protect the 1%...including your darling Lizzy The Fake Indian Warren. Your media failed to inform you of this important vote, like they often do and they love to dupe lefties, cause it is so easy.

Apparently you like most on the left, missed all those D senators who voted against auditing the Fed to protect the 1%...including your darling Lizzy The Fake Indian Warren. Your media failed to inform you of this important vote, like they often do and they love to dupe lefties, cause it is so easy.

Ah, another Libertarian Loon who thinks the Fed is a grand evil conspiracy to put a microchip in his ass. or something.

You do get the Fed wasn't the problem, right? That greedy bankers on Wall Street were.

Ah, another Libertarian Loon who thinks the Fed is a grand evil conspiracy to put a microchip in his ass. or something.

You do get the Fed wasn't the problem, right? That greedy bankers on Wall Street were.
That post only proves you are terribly uninformed.

No, it proves you Libertarians are loons.

I remember in 1980, Republicans used to LAUGH at Libertarians for the nuts they are.

But then David Koch decided that instead of saying his libertarian lunacy in the open, he needed to fund a bunch of mouthpieces to spew this nonsense for him.

No, it proves you Libertarians are loons.

I remember in 1980, Republicans used to LAUGH at Libertarians for the nuts they are.

But then David Koch decided that instead of saying his libertarian lunacy in the open, he needed to fund a bunch of mouthpieces to spew this nonsense for him.
come on Joe...did you even know the D senators voted against auditing the Fed?

Do you even know who controls the Fed?

Do you know who the Fed enriches?

1) Don't care.
2) I'm sure it's not the Illuminati and the Five Jew Bankers like you probably do.
3) See #2.

But you keep doing the Libertarian Crazy.

1) Don't care.
2) I'm sure it's not the Illuminati and the Five Jew Bankers like you probably do.
3) See #2.

But you keep doing the Libertarian Crazy.
Typical ignorance.

I mean really what could go wrong putting a few elites in charge of our nation's currency....I mean really what's the big deal...said the fool on the hill.

...and yet many D voters can't or won't accept the fact that they are being duped by the power elite once again.

actually, if anyone gets duped, it's the R voters.

Where's that ban on Gay marriage that Bush promised you?

Or that ban on abortion that Reagan promised you?

Why is it that last four Cabinet Level Departments were created by REPUBLICANS?

Every year, the Republicans play on your racial, sexual and religious fears, and every year, they keep screwing you over to benefit rich people.

At least the Democrats actually give away SOME of the "Free Stuff" they promise their voters.

Let's assume everything you say is right. It doesn't make HIllary and Democrats not fiends either. Mmmkay.
He thinks Hillary is far better than any R...proving he in clueless and a D partisan.

He also very much likes free stuff..so naturally he votes D, but hasn't matured enough to realize, nothing is free.

Being a Democrat is like residing in the Hotel California...

"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

...and yet many D voters can't or won't accept the fact that they are being duped by the power elite once again.

Every year, the Republicans play on your racial, sexual and religious fears, and every year, they keep screwing you over to benefit rich people.

At least the Democrats actually give away SOME of the "Free Stuff" they promise their voters.

Let's assume everything you say is right. It doesn't make HIllary and Democrats not fiends either. Mmmkay.
He thinks Hillary is far better than any R...proving he in clueless and a D partisan.

He also very much likes free stuff..so naturally he votes D, but hasn't matured enough to realize, nothing is free.

Being a Democrat is like residing in the Hotel California...

"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

Pretty much. Too big to fail, after all.

that's what is amazing and scary to me. I had hoped they had learned after putting in the thing called Obama without questing a thing about him. and look we are in here at home and the world

2015 was the best year of my life financially. Most people I know are better off than they were in 2008 when Bush fucked everything up.
That makes you either a liar, moron, parasite or a combination of all of the above.

That makes you either a liar, moron, parasite or a combination of all of the above.

NO, it makes me an average American. You do realize Bush fucked up EVERYTHING, right? That's why Obama got nearly 70 MILLION votes in 2008.

I mean really what could go wrong putting a few elites in charge of our nation's currency....I mean really what's the big deal...said the fool on the hill.

Except you have yet to proven how the Fed caused the recession. But I'm sure the Bilderbergers, the Five Jew Bankers and Palpatine did it all.

palpatine-vader-2016.jpg

"Why is it that last four Cabinet Level Departments were created by REPUBLICANS?"

It isn't. If you're going to make claim, you should know something about it. The last 4 are Energy under Carter, Education under Carter, Veterans Affairs under Bush I, and Homeland Security under Bush II. That's a tie where I come from.

Forum List

Back