I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

one more time for the blood thirsty

a fetus is the early stages of human life,,, this is a fact and no law will change that,,,
Early stages = incomplete. Look it up if you dont believe me or have an adult you trust explain it to you kid. :rolleyes:
a newborn isnt complete,,,

and if you dont kill them then he/she would grow into an adult ,,,
A newborn is complete. They are not hooked to their mom as a life support system any longer.

not sure how that makes them complete when they still depend on others for survival after birth,,,

whether inside or outside the womb is just geography
People that are on life support depend on others for survival as well. What makes them complete is that they no longer use their umbilical cord. Geography obviously matters to you gus. Thats why you guys want a wall between the US and Mexico.

are you saying we can kill them??/

Early stages = incomplete. Look it up if you dont believe me or have an adult you trust explain it to you kid. :rolleyes:

A newborn is complete. They are not hooked to their mom as a life support system any longer.

not sure how that makes them complete when they still depend on others for survival after birth,,,

People that are on life support depend on others for survival as well. What makes them complete is that they no longer use their umbilical cord. Geography obviously matters to you gus. Thats why you guys want a wall between the US and Mexico.

Are they fetuses?

Are they fetuses?

what is a fetus but the earliest stage of human life???
key word being LIFE,,,

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,
earliest stage = not complete.

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,

a newborn isnt complete and depends on its mother for survival,,,unless that bitch doesnt care and kills it or dumps it on someone else

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,

a newborn isnt complete and depends on its mother for survival,,,unless that bitch doesnt care and kills it or dumps it on someone else
Nope. A newborn is legally a person. Just because youre new doesnt mean you arent complete. Are new cars complete?

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,

Nope. A newborn is legally a person. Just because youre new doesnt mean you arent complete. Are new cars complete?

its called a right to life not a right if your a person,,,

your excuses to justify murder are boring and bordering on pure evil,,,

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,

You have no right to life if youre not a person.

key word being LIFE,,,

you mean like some claimed blacks were not human,,,

thats a legal issue not a scientific fact,,,

science tells us life begins at conception,,,

Legality is what defines if something is murder or not. I agree life begins at conception. The point is when does the wishes of the host become less important than the fetus (which cant live without that host)?

Legality is what defines if something is murder or not. I agree life begins at conception. The point is when does the wishes of the host become less important than the fetus (which cant live without that host)?

when you say the host you mean the mother,,right???

did you know the guy that helped write obamacare thinks that you should be able to abort up to 3 yrs old,,so if it was legal would that be OK???

sorry all life has a right to exist no matter what you think,,,

did you know the guy that helped write obamacare thinks that you should be able to abort up to 3 yrs old,,so if it was legal would that be OK???

Correct the mother is the host for any child.

No I didnt know that. Just because he has an opinion or something is legal doesnt make it ok. What makes it ok or not is the opinion of the person considering the matter. If you think its OK to dishonor the mothers body by forcing her to have a child to you thats ok. I dont think thats ok.

No life has the right to exist. If it did Raid wouldnt exist nor would people hunt deer for sport.

No I didnt know that. Just because he has an opinion or something is legal doesnt make it ok. What makes it ok or not is the opinion of the person considering the matter. If you think its OK to dishonor the mothers body by forcing her to have a child to you thats ok. I dont think thats ok.

No life has the right to exist. If it did Raid wouldnt exist nor would people hunt deer for sport.
look up zeke emmanual complete lives system,,,

she dishonored herself by getting pregnant when she didnt want a child,,
science says human life begins at conception,,,case closed

sorry I should have said human life,,,I figured you knew the context of our conversation,,,my bad

Wrong, and next time you eat a burger, remember that the steer had a right to like according to what you just said.

The reality is that humans have an inherent need for sex for tribal bonding purposes, and that most offspring are not naturally supposed to survive.
If they did, we would be so vastly over populated that the human species would likely go extinct.
So abortion is just putting the survival rate back down to closer what it should be.
In fact, it is still way too high, and we need fewer children being born.

And a right to llfe does not imply the authority to force anyone to provide anything.
If you want to support ever fetus in some sort of testtube, that is up to you.
But you can not legally force any woman to ever support any fetus against their will.
That is worse than murder.
It is slavery.

Wrong, and next time you eat a burger, remember that the steer had a right to like according to what you just said.

The reality is that humans have an inherent need for sex for tribal bonding purposes, and that most offspring are not naturally supposed to survive.
If they did, we would be so vastly over populated that the human species would likely go extinct.
So abortion is just putting the survival rate back down to closer what it should be.

And a right to llfe does not imply the authority to force anyone to provide anything.
But you can not legally force any woman to ever support any fetus against their will.
It is slavery.

the women forced herself when she got pregnant when she didnt want a child,,,

sorry I should have said human life,,,I figured you knew the context of our conversation,,,my bad

And it is wrong to claim human life begins at conception.
A blood cell is alive and has the full DNA of a person, but is not a human being.
That is because it has no capability of self awareness.
Neither does a fetus, and it is just tissue.
Only at some point does it grow a brain and later some sort of consciousness.
But we kill all the time, or else we would not have a military and weapons of war, so we have nothing against killing.

Sex doesnt automatically result in pregnancy. So by having sex a woman is not saying she wants a child.

Of course life begins at conception. The point is that you dont become a person until later by law.

So now youre saying only human life eh? Yeah you need to solidify your argument then come back with a clear mind.

It is slavery.

the women forced herself when she got pregnant when she didnt want a child,,,

It is impossible to be a health person and not have sex.
Having sex often is good, normal, and even essential.
Getting pregnant is not always possible to avoid, so then abortion is necessary, correct, better for everyone, and a right.,

And it is wrong to claim human life begins at conception.
A blood cell is alive and has the full DNA of a person, but is not a human being.
That is because it has no capability of self awareness.
Neither does a fetus, and it is just tissue.
Only at some point does it grow a brain and later some sort of consciousness.
But we kill all the time, or else we would not have a military and weapons of war, so we have nothing against killing.

thanks for your opinion,,,but I will stick with facts,,,

and to your war claim,,sure give the baby a gun and let him defend himself,,,or I will stand in for him against you ,,
he should have a fair fight dont you think??

Sex doesnt automatically result in pregnancy. So by having sex a woman is not saying she wants a child.

Of course life begins at conception. The point is that you dont become a person until later by law.

So now youre saying only human life eh? Yeah you need to solidify your argument then come back with a clear mind.

person is a legal issue not a fact based one,,,

Forum List

Back