I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

you mean like some claimed blacks were not human,,,

thats a legal issue not a scientific fact,,,

science tells us life begins at conception,,,
Legality is what defines if something is murder or not. I agree life begins at conception. The point is when does the wishes of the host become less important than the fetus (which cant live without that host)?

when you say the host you mean the mother,,right???

did you know the guy that helped write obamacare thinks that you should be able to abort up to 3 yrs old,,so if it was legal would that be OK???

sorry all life has a right to exist no matter what you think,,,
Correct the mother is the host for any child.

No I didnt know that. Just because he has an opinion or something is legal doesnt make it ok. What makes it ok or not is the opinion of the person considering the matter. If you think its OK to dishonor the mothers body by forcing her to have a child to you thats ok. I dont think thats ok.

No life has the right to exist. If it did Raid wouldnt exist nor would people hunt deer for sport.
look up zeke emmanual complete lives system,,,

she dishonored herself by getting pregnant when she didnt want a child,,
science says human life begins at conception,,,case closed

sorry I should have said human life,,,I figured you knew the context of our conversation,,,my bad
Sex doesnt automatically result in pregnancy. So by having sex a woman is not saying she wants a child.

Of course life begins at conception. The point is that you dont become a person until later by law.

So now youre saying only human life eh? Yeah you need to solidify your argument then come back with a clear mind.

Exactly.
Any cell in the human body is alive, but it is not an individual human.
It takes a fully developed brain in order to start having consciousness.
And it is possible to claim that consciousness does not even happen until after birth, if then even.

People that are on life support depend on others for survival as well. What makes them complete is that they no longer use their umbilical cord. Geography obviously matters to you gus. Thats why you guys want a wall between the US and Mexico.

are you saying we can kill them??/
Are they fetuses?

what is a fetus but the earliest stage of human life???
key word being LIFE,,,
earliest stage = not complete.

a newborn isnt complete and depends on its mother for survival,,,unless that bitch doesnt care and kills it or dumps it on someone else

How is it that a woman who decides to not abort it but to give the baby to someone else would draw the kind of reply you just posted?

Is it any wonder that women look sideways at many people who claim to be pro-life?

Legality is what defines if something is murder or not. I agree life begins at conception. The point is when does the wishes of the host become less important than the fetus (which cant live without that host)?

when you say the host you mean the mother,,right???

did you know the guy that helped write obamacare thinks that you should be able to abort up to 3 yrs old,,so if it was legal would that be OK???

sorry all life has a right to exist no matter what you think,,,
Correct the mother is the host for any child.

No I didnt know that. Just because he has an opinion or something is legal doesnt make it ok. What makes it ok or not is the opinion of the person considering the matter. If you think its OK to dishonor the mothers body by forcing her to have a child to you thats ok. I dont think thats ok.

No life has the right to exist. If it did Raid wouldnt exist nor would people hunt deer for sport.
look up zeke emmanual complete lives system,,,

she dishonored herself by getting pregnant when she didnt want a child,,
science says human life begins at conception,,,case closed

sorry I should have said human life,,,I figured you knew the context of our conversation,,,my bad

And it is wrong to claim human life begins at conception.
A blood cell is alive and has the full DNA of a person, but is not a human being.

You can't change definitions mid sentence. It's still human life.

That is because it has no capability of self awareness.
Neither does a fetus, and it is just tissue.
Only at some point does it grow a brain and later some sort of consciousness.
But we kill all the time, or else we would not have a military and weapons of war, so we have nothing against killing.

Personally I do not support what we do there either.

A newborn is complete. They are not hooked to their mom as a life support system any longer.

not sure how that makes them complete when they still depend on others for survival after birth,,,

whether inside or outside the womb is just geography
People that are on life support depend on others for survival as well. What makes them complete is that they no longer use their umbilical cord. Geography obviously matters to you gus. Thats why you guys want a wall between the US and Mexico.

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,
Life began a very, very long time ago and has continued unbroken ever since. Human life has been transmitted genetically for less time, but still quite a while. All a woman's eggs are in her at birth. She got them from her mother. You can keep looking back from there as far as you like. Human life has been around and will stay around. Choosing a particular chemical moment to decide when life starts is as arbitrary as any other point that can be made in this discussion.

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,

a newborn isnt complete and depends on its mother for survival,,,unless that bitch doesnt care and kills it or dumps it on someone else

How is it that a woman who decides to not abort it but to give the baby to someone else would draw the kind of reply you just posted?

Is it any wonder that women look sideways at many people who claim to be pro-life?

if that made sense I would reply,,,

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,

If you had a brain you would know that is a reply and you would be able to comprehend the post.

Are they fetuses?

key word being LIFE,,,

I understand why it makes no sense to you. You don't care about life.

Great. This is your cult. You and the female you screw.

First, you silly twit, I gave you the medical scientific facts.

Second, you filthy ass, feminazi skank of an infanticidal whore of a a sociopathic bitch of a faux female, you're not fit to lick the souls of my wife's shoes.

Do you and your "wife" actually live the way that you sound? No decent person talks this way. Only a mental case does. I do not know this woman with whom you have sex. Her selection of you does not speak well of her character, however.

Nope. A newborn is legally a person. Just because youre new doesnt mean you arent complete. Are new cars complete?

its called a right to life not a right if your a person,,,

your excuses to justify murder are boring and bordering on pure evil,,,
You have no right to life if youre not a person.

24 weeks........ except in Virginia.

Nope. A newborn is legally a person. Just because youre new doesnt mean you arent complete. Are new cars complete?

24 weeks before or after conception?

what kind of dumbass question is that???

Only dumbasses think questions are dumb. Asking questions is what intelligent people do to gather information. Now answer the question please. :rolleyes:

Only dumbasses think questions are dumb. Asking questions is what intelligent people do to gather information. Now answer the question please. :rolleyes:
I didnt say asking questions was dumb,,,I said it was a dumb question,,,

why would someone have an abortion before they were pregnant???

Who told you someone should have an abortion before they were pregnant? Are you going to answer my question?

Who told you someone should have an abortion before they were pregnant? Are you going to answer my question?

my gosh youre one stupid mother fucker,,,

I guess I will take that as another way to avoid answering my question.

no reason to get all butthurt,,,there are a lot of people out there that dont realize theyre fucking idiots,,,

no reason to get all butthurt,,,there are a lot of people out there that dont realize theyre fucking idiots,,,
I agree. You dont seem to realize it at all.

24 weeks of development as a fetus the conception thing is important but actual weeks of development determine if a baby can survive out of the womb. All States except Virginia have the cut off at or around 24 weeks of course places like California New York and Illinois ignore the 24 week rule routinely, that's why we have 13000 babies killed a year after the 24 week deadline.

Forum List

Back