I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

Watching Schumer threaten SCOTUS judges if they rule against Roe VS Wade made me wonder about my own knowledge regarding my position... abortion OK only in case of health of money, rape or incest.
I am wrong!
Even in 1981, former Surgeon General of the United States Dr. C. Everett Koop said, “The fact of the matter is that abortion as a necessity to save the life of the mother is so rare as to be nonexistent.”

But as former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has affirmed on the record:
During my time at Albany Medical Center I managed hundreds of such cases by “terminating” pregnancies to save mother’s lives. In all those cases, the number of unborn children that I had to deliberately kill was zero.
What Percentage of Abortions Are Medically Necessary?

But the biased MSM has never shared that with us.
Consequently since 1973 over 61,781,054 lives were destroyed.
Think about that...what baby among those 62 million could have discovered cures for cancer? Or made other fantastic contributions...all because a woman wasn't responsible enough.
Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Just consider that: 46% of all abortions were performed on women who had one or more abortions before!
Think about it... There is an excuse for first timers... but 2nd, or 3 or more previous abortions?

Planned Parenthood Turns 99 Today: Has Killed 7 Million Babies in Abortions
You think a woman who is pregnant from being raped should be forced to give birth to her rapist's child against her will??

You're a sick fuck.

Watching Schumer threaten SCOTUS judges if they rule against Roe VS Wade made me wonder about my own knowledge regarding my position... abortion OK only in case of health of money, rape or incest.
I am wrong!
Even in 1981, former Surgeon General of the United States Dr. C. Everett Koop said, “The fact of the matter is that abortion as a necessity to save the life of the mother is so rare as to be nonexistent.”

During my time at Albany Medical Center I managed hundreds of such cases by “terminating” pregnancies to save mother’s lives. In all those cases, the number of unborn children that I had to deliberately kill was zero.

Think about that...what baby among those 62 million could have discovered cures for cancer? Or made other fantastic contributions...all because a woman wasn't responsible enough.

Just consider that: 46% of all abortions were performed on women who had one or more abortions before!
Think about it... There is an excuse for first timers... but 2nd, or 3 or more previous abortions?

Are you a male or female, I bet a male.

I was originally ok with abortions in case of mother's health, rape or incest, based on the statistics, the murder of a person
that was NOT going to affect a woman's health is wrong.
Then I find out that really DUMB women who already had a 2nd or 3rd abortion?
That is shear murder because the women couldn't say NO!
It was evidently OK for a few moments of pleasure to terminate an especially innocent baby.
That makes my sex irrelevant.
But what is more relevant is you approve of dumb women who have already had abortions? That is shear stupidity on theirs and your part!

If somebody has an abortion it’s none of your damn business. Worry about your own life and stay out of others.
If I shoot my neighbor because I dont want him then it's none of your damn business. Worry about your own life and stay out of others

You live in the wrong country we protect the helpless

Unfortunately, we do not.

In this country, we allow thousands of innocent children every day, millions every year, to be savagely murdered in cold blood.

We do not protect the helpless in this country. It makes it far harder to convince people to not abort because of that.
We don’t? Huh

That's right.
Well democrats don’t republicans do

I am wrong!

Of course you didnt read the article.

And saving life knows no gender you moron

Name calling never convinces anyone of anything.

I am wrong!

You think a woman who is pregnant from being raped should be forced to give birth to her rapist's child against her will??

You're a sick fuck.
You want to kill the baby for it?? Wtf is wrong with you?

As I've heard, a baby isn't viable until the 7th month when a chemical is release into the lungs so they can expand upon birth. That's the line in my opinion. Third trimester is off limits. The baby can survive on its own and is viable.

You never heard that. I find it odd how many state something they know isn't true and try and justify it with "as I've heard".

You never heard this.

'Here you go asshole:

Fetal Development
Babies develop lungs before they are born, but while still in the womb they do not breathe air. The lungs begin as tiny buds that lengthen into the branches of the airways by 16 weeks gestation. By 28 weeks gestation, tiny sacs known as alveoli are developing and surfactant is excreted. Surfactant lubricates the lung tissue and promotes elasticity for better oxygen exchange after delivery.

Sorry, where does that state that a fetus is not viable until the 7th month? Don't go calling people names unless you are prepared to back up what was said. This does not.

"viability": Pregnancy: Second Trimester Community - Support Group

That says 23-24 weeks. 23 weeks is even before 6 months.

You do realize that "viable" is a construct to engage in communication of ideas. There is no "viable" time set in stone. It is ALL opinion. Some countries don't consider a fetus to be viable until 27 or 28 weeks because they don't have the neonatal facilities to handle babies born earlier.

So - pick a week or don't - it's all up to you. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion on this issue.

I am wrong!

Another idiot with an opinion.

I've given up trying to convince self centered killers of anything. I'm comfortable with identifying idiots as such

I am wrong!

Irrelevant

Are you gay? Are you a tranny? Are you a cop? Are you a farmer? Are you active military? Are you on welfare? Are you in the healthcare industry? Are you black? Are you Mexican? Are you a conservative? Or any other common topic on here.
If not I hope you never offer an opinion on said subjects since you seem to think you have to be a member of the subject to voice an opinion.

I am wrong!

You're a sick fuck.
You're brain-dead, I can't help you with that. Suffice it to say, I never said I wanted to kill any babies. :cuckoo:

I am wrong!

Late term abortions are rare too

You never heard that. I find it odd how many state something they know isn't true and try and justify it with "as I've heard".

You never heard this.

'Here you go asshole:

Fetal Development
Babies develop lungs before they are born, but while still in the womb they do not breathe air. The lungs begin as tiny buds that lengthen into the branches of the airways by 16 weeks gestation. By 28 weeks gestation, tiny sacs known as alveoli are developing and surfactant is excreted. Surfactant lubricates the lung tissue and promotes elasticity for better oxygen exchange after delivery.

Sorry, where does that state that a fetus is not viable until the 7th month? Don't go calling people names unless you are prepared to back up what was said. This does not.

You do realize that "viable" is a construct to engage in communication of ideas. There is no "viable" time set in stone. It is ALL opinion. Some countries don't consider a fetus to be viable until 27 or 28 weeks because they don't have the neonatal facilities to handle babies born earlier.

So - pick a week or don't - it's all up to you. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion on this issue.

So you heard this in some third world country?

I am wrong!

Another idiot with an opinion.

I've given up trying to convince self centered killers of anything. I'm comfortable with identifying idiots as such

I'm pro-life. You seem to be having a difficult time getting anything right this morning.

'Here you go asshole:

Fetal Development

No - it was an opinion piece. All articles that address viability are an opinion piece. There is no "Right" answer.

I am wrong!

Late term abortions are rare too
And often involve life-threatening deformities.

I am wrong!

You're a sick fuck.
You're brain-dead, I can't help you with that. Suffice it to say, I never said I wanted to kill any babies. :cuckoo:
Thank god people that think like you CANT WIN ELECTIONS

No - it was an opinion piece. All articles that address viability are an opinion piece. There is no "Right" answer.

Fetuses are not viable until 7 months is a "wrong" answer.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. Good for you.

I am wrong!

You're a sick fuck.
LOLOL

You think there are no pro-choice people in office?

:lmao:

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. Good for you.

It's not opinion. Even the link you shared says so.

I am wrong!

You're a sick fuck.
LOLOL

You think there are no pro-choice people in office?

:lmao:
Huh?

Forum List

Back